🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for those that support sanctuary cities/states.

How should illegal immigration be controlled? It seems that the mindset of the sanctuary city/state crowd is that once a person arrives illegally (or over stays a visa), that person should be welcomed to stay, establish permanent residence, become legally employed, receive government services, acquire a driver’s license, enroll children into public schools, and eventually seek citizenship and have the right to vote. In other words, the illegal immigrant is to be granted all the rights, benefits and protections as legal immigrants. How can we control immigration if we don’t treat illegal immigration as a crime and allow illegal immigrants to simply blend into our society? Also, if you believe we should have open boarders making all immigrants legal, just say so!

Q. How should illegal immigration be controlled

A. By these steps:
  • Judicially
  • Fairly
  • With compassion
  • Win-Win
A. And not by:
  • Hate and fear mongering
  • Demagoguery
  • Zero Sum Game

Win win

That phrase makes me

651.gif
Probably because you are such a loser.
No it's because it's a hackneyed bit of tripe

The OP wishes to shred the US Constitution & institute a Police State to kill, arrest or remove undesirables, build a wall & put the country on lock down.
The US Constitution applies to citizens of the US not those here illegally

Wrong. The 14th Amendment, albeit illegally ratified provides:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I stated earlier in this thread that the build the wall - deport 'em all guys cannot understand the difference between the Rights of man and the privileges / benefits of citizenship. And now they are proving it.

Notice in the 14th Amendment that a person born in the United States is a citizen entitled to certain privileges and immunities. The phrase any person is inclusive of all human beings. Every human being whose feet hit U.S. soil are automatically entitled to Life, Liberty, Property AND Due Process.

But, again, in white supremacist parlance, those guys do not see the foreigners as even being human beings. In their world, only a government / God can bestow upon you any "rights" and those "rights" are only given to citizens. They can't be any more wrong on this even if they tried.
The right wing only cares about natural rights when it is about guns.

The OP wishes to shred the US Constitution & institute a Police State to kill, arrest or remove undesirables, build a wall & put the country on lock down.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I stated earlier in this thread that the build the wall - deport 'em all guys cannot understand the difference between the Rights of man and the privileges / benefits of citizenship. And now they are proving it.

Notice in the 14th Amendment that a person born in the United States is a citizen entitled to certain privileges and immunities. The phrase any person is inclusive of all human beings. Every human being whose feet hit U.S. soil are automatically entitled to Life, Liberty, Property AND Due Process.

But, again, in white supremacist parlance, those guys do not see the foreigners as even being human beings. In their world, only a government / God can bestow upon you any "rights" and those "rights" are only given to citizens. They can't be any more wrong on this even if they tried.

I wouldn't have a clue danielpalos. How many times have you read my posts wherein I take on the right wing racists that do not want to acknowledge God given unalienable Rights? How many times have you personally been on a thread where all manner of B.S. was being aimed my direction?

I have my own view about the world. Your fantasy fight with the right don't have squat to do with me. I'm not about right v. left. I'm about right v. wrong.

Really? That's your response (spin) to my response to your statement, to wit:
"No man has a right to enter another country without its authorization."
Yep, that's my response. By what right or law does an illegal have to enter this country?

In response to: "Should we grant military action against the invaders crossing our southern border"
Does Congress and the President have powers regarding foreign relations granted via the US Constitution?

If and only if the invader is functioning as a military unit of another nation, or sedition by American citizens, then the War Powers Resolution Would be the immediate response.
Fine, then lets use the Foreign Relations powers of Congress, which deems illegal entry into the US as a crime.

[The president must consult with Congress whenever possible prior to using military force; withdraw forces after 60 days unless extension/deceleration of war by Congress]

Did Congress not grant military action to Bush, and did not Obama continue it?

True, but for different reasons. The neocons wanted Iraq's oil, liberal Democrats wants peace and less Americans coming home in body bags.

I don't think either party wants Americans coming home in body bags.

What oil did the neo-cons get? our oil prices went up after the invasion and through Obamas first term.

No one wants body bags, and I didn't suggest neocons did. It was a consequences of the occupation of Iraq, an occupation they believed would have been peaceful and allowed oil companies to prosper.

Iraq was only one example of the Republican Party's ambition to secure more and more profit without considering long term effects on people, the environment and world peace.

See: Eisenhower's Farewell Address to the Nation

It is a most thoughtful and thought provoking speech, and something Trump ought to consider every morning before he tweets or opens his mouth to speak.

Read it, and consider it, for in these times it is the most powerful indictment of Trumps failure to comprehend the job he coveted and why he is unfit and incompetent to hold the job of POTUS.

How should illegal immigration be controlled? It seems that the mindset of the sanctuary city/state crowd is that once a person arrives illegally (or over stays a visa), that person should be welcomed to stay, establish permanent residence, become legally employed, receive government services, acquire a driver’s license, enroll children into public schools, and eventually seek citizenship and have the right to vote. In other words, the illegal immigrant is to be granted all the rights, benefits and protections as legal immigrants. How can we control immigration if we don’t treat illegal immigration as a crime and allow illegal immigrants to simply blend into our society? Also, if you believe we should have open boarders making all immigrants legal, just say so!

A. By these steps:
  • Judicially
  • Fairly
  • With compassion
  • Win-Win
A. And not by:
  • Demagoguery
  • Zero Sum Game

Win win

That phrase makes me

651.gif

And yet you cannot offer a rebuttal, and thus mock these truths rather than provide examples why:
  • you believe each of the bullet points are irrelevant
  • why the first four are not effective policies
  • why you deny the last three exacerbate the issues.

I wouldn't have a clue danielpalos. How many times have you read my posts wherein I take on the right wing racists that do not want to acknowledge God given unalienable Rights? How many times have you personally been on a thread where all manner of B.S. was being aimed my direction?

I have my own view about the world. Your fantasy fight with the right don't have squat to do with me. I'm not about right v. left. I'm about right v. wrong.
Bearing True Witness to our supreme law of the land is moral, and Good, and right.

A. By these steps:
  • Judicially
  • Fairly
  • With compassion
  • Win-Win
A. And not by:
  • Demagoguery
  • Zero Sum Game

Win win

That phrase makes me

651.gif

And yet you cannot offer a rebuttal, and thus mock these truths rather than provide examples why:

Truths?

You did nothing but offer a version of a false dichotomy.

A visa that is more market friendly can generate revenue and ensure Commerce is lawful within the Union.

Not everyone is looking to immigrate merely engage in tourism.

Being able to obtain a work authorization could be more market friendly, for a fee.

A. By these steps:
  • Judicially
  • Fairly
  • With compassion
  • Win-Win
A. And not by:
  • Demagoguery
  • Zero Sum Game

Win win

That phrase makes me

651.gif

Truths?

You did nothing but offer a version of a false dichotomy.

LOL

85% of our crops will rot in the field without illegally migrant workers. They deserve sanctuary in all 50 states.
LOL, less than 50% of field workers are illegals, how do you then suppose over 85% of our crops will rot? SMFH
Many crops can be harvested with machines, its the up front expense to the farmer as to why he doesn't purchase them and not hire manual labor.

Not sure where got the 50% but I know farmers that owns very large farms in Delano, Bakersfield and Arizona area and most or all are Illegals. Some has green cards but they are all Hispanics.
Machine operators are also illegals.

Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don't want the job

To keep crops from rotting in the field, farmers say they need Trump to let in more temporary workers
Well which is it, most or all are illegals, yet some have green cards? I'll bet some are even US Citizens. SMFH So what if they are all Hispanic in Southern CA and AZ. PEW research gave the % number, its easy enough to look up.

As to your second link, the farmers need to use the tools they have allowed for them, namely the H2A visa, they choose not to use it. If they don't like it then they need to lobby to get it changed, but until it is they are stuck with using it, or take the chance at being caught if they knowingly hire illegals.

Incorrect. Some has green cards that’s been here for decades but the percentage is extremely very low. The % you are talking about doesn’t reflect the reality. Farmers don’t have much choices but use the available labor they have for several decades.
H2A visa is more expensive than using the illegals because you have to corral them making sure they don’t escape, provide food and housing and some forms of clothing. Why bother when you can hire existing people?
Some of these H2A people coming from Asia don’t even show up to their assigned sponsors. They just disappear from the airport.

A long time ago maybe 10 years or so kids in my neighborhood cuts grass, clean pools and wash cars etc. Today not a single one of these kids can be seen except Mexicans just like my gardener for 5 years. I pay him $145 a month to maintain my lawn 3 times a month no more than 45 minutes each time. Even if we as a whole want to hire Americans. Where are they?

I know several people that own home care where they converted their houses to take care old people here in Ca, Ar, and Hawaii. No a single white or black Americans but ONLY Mexicans or Asians are available making from $12 to $18/hour with overtime.

As i posted several times here. I know tons of businesses and business owners and farmers. These where I based my facts and opinions when it come to this topic.

The economy is booming. Without these illegals the economy will not be this good especially here in California the 6th largest economy of the world. That’s a fact.

California Crops Rot as Immigration Crackdown Creates Farmworker Shortage
The farmers have brought it on themselves if they are not using the H2A visa as there is no limit on the amount of workers they can bring in.

Your opinion is not factual and basing what you claim as facts on the few people you know isn't a large enough pool to make a claim on.

So lets look at your link
It’s unclear exactly how widespread the labor shortage is for farmers throughout the country, which would have a bigger impact on prices consumers pay. Ultimately, drought and flooding have a more significant impact on farms. Low oil prices could also offset any impact of the worker shortage.
What? Its unclear how widespread the labor shortage is? Drought and flooding have a bigger impact? Oil prices can offset worker shortages?

Looks like opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I suggest you don't claim opinion as fact as it always comes back to bite you.

Your opinion is based from what you read. My opinion is based from reality and experience with real farmers and business owners. I already explained myself how dumb is H2A program is.

85% of our crops will rot in the field without illegally migrant workers. They deserve sanctuary in all 50 states.
LOL, less than 50% of field workers are illegals, how do you then suppose over 85% of our crops will rot? SMFH
Many crops can be harvested with machines, its the up front expense to the farmer as to why he doesn't purchase them and not hire manual labor.
You have to include packing houses, slaughter houses (feed market), and restaurants. Without all these illegal workers, our economy will take a nose dive. The farmers will only be able to salvage about 15% of their crop.

Look what happened in Alabama.
LOL, the slaughter houses had people lined up to work there when Bush raided them and got rid of all the illegal workers. Restaurants would lose buss boys, but guess what, young 16 - 20 year old's would take those jobs.

Those days without an illegal 10 or so years ago blew up in their faces. Our economy wouldn't notice them being gone. Farmers would lose some, it wouldn't be an 85% loss, at best a 20% loss.

Alabama? some farmers claiming losses, yet produce costs did not change nor were there produce shortages in the markets. gofigure

That’s funny. There are slaughterhouse here and I don’t see anyone but Hispanics.
Oh yes guarantee you 100% they will be missed if those illegals are gone.
I don’t see 16 or even 25 yo white boys or girls working in restaurants as buss boys here. They don’t even work at McDonald’s. Kids are not the same like it used to be. Get that straight.

Did you research what happened in Alabama?

Where are you getting your opinions?
So are you assuming because they are Hispanics then they are also illegals? Sure seems you are associating there heritage to them being illegally here. SMFH

Up here in Northern California white boys and girls are working as bus boys and dishwashers in local restaurants. I have 2 McDonalds within 2 miles of where I live, the people working in them have every color of skin tone one could imagine, and they all speak English without accents. :SHRUG:

Maybe you should actually research the subject verse reading headlines and basing your opinion off things you don't seem to adept at truly knowing.

LOL. I’m not assuming anything because of their looks. I talked to my friends that are business owners from different categories just about everything. From how much they get paid, who work harder Mexicans or Salvadorians or Guatemalans or where they live etc etc.

I know several McDonald’s owners and restaurants. Do you mind telling me where that McDonald’s in northern Ca you are telling me? I know some of them in that locations.
Kids now are so different now compared from a long time ago.

Let me explain again what I really do for a living in last 28 years before I took over the business from my parents.
I’m in the medical industry business. Part of my business is to service hospitals all over the country. I have employees as Field Service Technicians that service assigned territories. If I need information about titi bars, good or bad restaurants, housings, cost of living, foods, rentals, city conditions, elected officials etc etc etc. I can find that out easily.
I know ton and tons of business owners from different kinds of categories from naked bar, buildings, casinos, hospitals, restaurants, farmers, instrument manufacturers, registry engineer or RN etc.etc. etc.

On the side I really want to get back with Humorme about the Kaiser Hospital in Duluth where he claimed that only fewer than 15% are white doctors. But moderator close the thread before I can respond.

As i posted several times here. I know tons of businesses and business owners and farmers. These where I based my facts and opinions when it come to this topic.

The economy is booming. Without these illegals the economy will not be this good especially here in California the 6th largest economy of the world. That’s a fact.

Georgia has had the same problem for years:

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

Migrant workers still in need

"Crops went untended as the season's harvest began, and more than $1 million a day vanished as the human-fueled agricultural harvest machine of migrant labor in the United States stalled."

Ben Carson's Immigrant Visa Idea Favored By Farmers As Nation's Crops Rot

It's been an issue in Alabama for years as well and some say this is a problem nationwide (and has been for as long as the crackdowns have been going on):

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Crops rot while Trump-led immigration backlash idles farm work
If they used the H2A visa, then there would be no problems for them, they would have all the labor they need since there are no annual caps for the H2A nor is there a limit to how many a single farmer can bring in.

1. Illegals are here and they need to work instead of relying from welfare. Why is that so bad?
2. If it’s easier and cost effective to hire H2A don’t you think all of them could have done that?

Your opinion does not reflect the reality.

Let me explain again what I really do for a living in last 28 years before I took over the business from my parents.
I’m in the medical industry business. Part of my business is to service hospitals all over the country. I have employees as Field Service Technicians that service assigned territories. If I need information about titi bars, good or bad restaurants, housings, cost of living, foods, rentals, city conditions, elected officials etc etc etc. I can find that out easily.
I know ton and tons of business owners from different kinds of categories from naked bar, buildings, casinos, hospitals, restaurants, farmers, instrument manufacturers, registry engineer or RN etc.etc. etc.

On the side I really want to get back with Humorme about the Kaiser Hospital in Duluth where he claimed that only fewer than 15% are white doctors. But moderator close the thread before I can respond.

If it helps, PM me. I can refer you to somewhere that you can discuss this privately.

Not sure where got the 50% but I know farmers that owns very large farms in Delano, Bakersfield and Arizona area and most or all are Illegals. Some has green cards but they are all Hispanics.
Machine operators are also illegals.

Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don't want the job

To keep crops from rotting in the field, farmers say they need Trump to let in more temporary workers
Well which is it, most or all are illegals, yet some have green cards? I'll bet some are even US Citizens. SMFH So what if they are all Hispanic in Southern CA and AZ. PEW research gave the % number, its easy enough to look up.

As to your second link, the farmers need to use the tools they have allowed for them, namely the H2A visa, they choose not to use it. If they don't like it then they need to lobby to get it changed, but until it is they are stuck with using it, or take the chance at being caught if they knowingly hire illegals.

Incorrect. Some has green cards that’s been here for decades but the percentage is extremely very low. The % you are talking about doesn’t reflect the reality. Farmers don’t have much choices but use the available labor they have for several decades.
H2A visa is more expensive than using the illegals because you have to corral them making sure they don’t escape, provide food and housing and some forms of clothing. Why bother when you can hire existing people?
Some of these H2A people coming from Asia don’t even show up to their assigned sponsors. They just disappear from the airport.

A long time ago maybe 10 years or so kids in my neighborhood cuts grass, clean pools and wash cars etc. Today not a single one of these kids can be seen except Mexicans just like my gardener for 5 years. I pay him $145 a month to maintain my lawn 3 times a month no more than 45 minutes each time. Even if we as a whole want to hire Americans. Where are they?

I know several people that own home care where they converted their houses to take care old people here in Ca, Ar, and Hawaii. No a single white or black Americans but ONLY Mexicans or Asians are available making from $12 to $18/hour with overtime.
Incorrect? Yet you post no link for your support as to percentages, just your opinion based non-sense.
Most illegals do not work in agriculture — only about 4 percent of the illegal-immigrant population is employed in farming. In no state is farming the predominant occupation of illegal immigrants; even in places such as California, where labor-intensive fruit-and-vegetable farming attracts a relatively large illegal workforce, the main occupations of illegals are in hospitality (restaurants and hotels), services, and transportation. Likewise, most of the people working in agriculture are not illegals: The great majority of the farming workforce is composed of legal workers, with illegals constituting about one-fourth of the total. Illegals make up a larger share of the farm workforce than they do any other labor pool, but they remain a small though not inconsequential minority of workers.

Read more at: The Specter of the $20 Avocado
Legal workers includes, H2A workers, LPR's, and citizens. SMFH

How about this from PEW
Although they were 5% of the overall workforce in 2012, unauthorized immigrants represent a notably higher share of workers in some industries where they are concentrated. They were 16% of employees in the agriculture industry, 12% of employees in the construction industry and 9% of employees in the leisure and hospitality industry.

Unauthorized immigrants are particularly concentrated in some subsets of each major industry. In 2012, they represented 24% of workers in the landscaping industry, 23% of those in private household employment, 20% of those in apparel manufacturing, 20% in crop production, 19% in the dry cleaning and laundry industry and 19% of those in building maintenance.

Chapter 2: Industries of Unauthorized Immigrant Workers
Again, like I previously stated, they are not a majority workforce in any industry in the US.

Where I live the lawn care guys are all white with the exception of the commercial landscapers that do the city contracts. As for in home health care, I see Asians predominantly, whites and blacks. House cleaning services I see both Hispanic and White, in fact I have a white US Citizen that comes and cleans my house weekly. SHRUG

Just because you see something in specific areas doesn't mean it is that way everywhere.

Last edited:

The farmers have brought it on themselves if they are not using the H2A visa as there is no limit on the amount of workers they can bring in.

Your opinion is not factual and basing what you claim as facts on the few people you know isn't a large enough pool to make a claim on.

So lets look at your link
It’s unclear exactly how widespread the labor shortage is for farmers throughout the country, which would have a bigger impact on prices consumers pay. Ultimately, drought and flooding have a more significant impact on farms. Low oil prices could also offset any impact of the worker shortage.
What? Its unclear how widespread the labor shortage is? Drought and flooding have a bigger impact? Oil prices can offset worker shortages?

Looks like opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I suggest you don't claim opinion as fact as it always comes back to bite you.

Your opinion is based from what you read. My opinion is based from reality and experience with real farmers and business owners. I already explained myself how dumb is H2A program is.
LMFAO What you think and what you see is based on you perceived notions in specific areas. Your opinion is based on your very limited circle of friends.

Whether you think the H2A is stupid or not has no bearing, it is there for the specific purpose of farmers to use, and if they fail to use it then it is there failure and nobody else's. I am a business owner in the Landscape industry and I have no problem getting white/black guys who all have legal documents (as I use E-verify) to work for me. SHRUG

You have to include packing houses, slaughter houses (feed market), and restaurants. Without all these illegal workers, our economy will take a nose dive. The farmers will only be able to salvage about 15% of their crop.

Look what happened in Alabama.
LOL, the slaughter houses had people lined up to work there when Bush raided them and got rid of all the illegal workers. Restaurants would lose buss boys, but guess what, young 16 - 20 year old's would take those jobs.

Those days without an illegal 10 or so years ago blew up in their faces. Our economy wouldn't notice them being gone. Farmers would lose some, it wouldn't be an 85% loss, at best a 20% loss.

Alabama? some farmers claiming losses, yet produce costs did not change nor were there produce shortages in the markets. gofigure

That’s funny. There are slaughterhouse here and I don’t see anyone but Hispanics.
Oh yes guarantee you 100% they will be missed if those illegals are gone.
I don’t see 16 or even 25 yo white boys or girls working in restaurants as buss boys here. They don’t even work at McDonald’s. Kids are not the same like it used to be. Get that straight.

Did you research what happened in Alabama?

Where are you getting your opinions?
So are you assuming because they are Hispanics then they are also illegals? Sure seems you are associating there heritage to them being illegally here. SMFH

Up here in Northern California white boys and girls are working as bus boys and dishwashers in local restaurants. I have 2 McDonalds within 2 miles of where I live, the people working in them have every color of skin tone one could imagine, and they all speak English without accents. :SHRUG:

Maybe you should actually research the subject verse reading headlines and basing your opinion off things you don't seem to adept at truly knowing.

LOL. I’m not assuming anything because of their looks. I talked to my friends that are business owners from different categories just about everything. From how much they get paid, who work harder Mexicans or Salvadorians or Guatemalans or where they live etc etc.

I know several McDonald’s owners and restaurants. Do you mind telling me where that McDonald’s in northern Ca you are telling me? I know some of them in that locations.
Kids now are so different now compared from a long time ago.
Sure you are, your claims are based on your limited sample, the few people you know. Hell I have kids in high school and out of high school that send me resumes for jobs they want, at least 3 a week. With the equipment I use and my insurance requirements I am limited who I can hire. There are 2 McDonalds along Highway 65 between Rocklin/Roseville and Sheridan, both have high school kids of all colors working in them, so does the Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Subway, Togos, Red Robin, Panda Express, Carls Jr, etc.

Georgia has had the same problem for years:

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

Migrant workers still in need

"Crops went untended as the season's harvest began, and more than $1 million a day vanished as the human-fueled agricultural harvest machine of migrant labor in the United States stalled."

Ben Carson's Immigrant Visa Idea Favored By Farmers As Nation's Crops Rot

It's been an issue in Alabama for years as well and some say this is a problem nationwide (and has been for as long as the crackdowns have been going on):

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Crops rot while Trump-led immigration backlash idles farm work
If they used the H2A visa, then there would be no problems for them, they would have all the labor they need since there are no annual caps for the H2A nor is there a limit to how many a single farmer can bring in.

1. Illegals are here and they need to work instead of relying from welfare. Why is that so bad?
2. If it’s easier and cost effective to hire H2A don’t you think all of them could have done that?

Your opinion does not reflect the reality.
1) Illegals are here, and they need to be removed. Then we don't have to worry about if they are or not receiving welfare or tax refunds they aren't entitled to via the ITIN they file with.

2)Doesn't matter if its easier or cost effective, it is what is at their disposal they refuse to use. Maybe they should mechanize and they won't have to deal with field labor ever again. SHRUG

My opinion does reflect reality, as I showed, your limited samples don't represent anything outside of your limited samples. Do you really think there are illegals working in naked/titi bars and hospitals? SMFH

Forgot to mention. I also know a porno business owner. The reason I just remember this because of his house in Montecito, Ca that got flooded last Sunday cost $8.1 millions & 4 cars total lost, just moved in late this year. His house was just shown in local news here. I’ve been to that house last October and ate dinner with him last night in his other house in Beverly Hills.

Read this link. This is the owner of Kim Kardashian’s porno video. I know how much percentage Kim K. getting every month. I also know how much are these female porno or male actress are getting paid.
If you asked me........ Have I seen live actual porno actions? Yes several times and it was quite an interesting experience. You will be shocked how low they are getting paid, who & where these beautiful women came from. Sad story. Now I can say these are predominantly white women, white male and black male. LOL Asians are not complaining.

Most successful porno actress which regards to how much $ she got paid was Jana Jameson. But this business has so much competition that brought the prices down tremendously. LOL you cannot blame the illegals for driving the cost down.

It was Bruce Jenner who made K. Kardashian’s video successful that made her very rich and famous. That was a very good and smart business move. During the height of that video Kim K was getting an average of $10 millions a month now it’s down to less than $1 million a month.

The dumbest one was Pamela Anderson & her husband then Tommy Lee stolen porno video.
The whole world will see it anyway whether she likes it or not. So why not just let it go and make money just like Kim K. She end up getting nothing.

Donald Trump's Labor Nominee Sells His Mansion To Porn Mogul For $8 Million

Forum List

Back