Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the kids alone....this isn't a request. I don't care how we do it anymore....you sick fucks will stop tinkering with nature or we will put someone in power that will put you down for your vile beliefs and actions.

People said that about polio vaccines, and the were right. It was way too soon and it saved lives.

You're not a parent Tilly so I don't expect you to understand that I'd rather have a live son than a dead daughter.
You have no idea whether I'm a parent or not. Which is just how I like it. Nice try though :funnyface:

Leave the kids alone....this isn't a request. I don't care how we do it anymore....you sick fucks will stop tinkering with nature or we will put someone in power that will put you down for your vile beliefs and actions.
Your beliefs that I as a parent should be imprisoned or executed is vile belief and action.

People said that about polio vaccines, and the were right. It was way too soon and it saved lives.

You're not a parent Tilly so I don't expect you to understand that I'd rather have a live son than a dead daughter.
You have no idea whether I'm a parent or not. Which is just how I like it. Nice try though :funnyface:
Keep it up Tilly,.

Keep it up Tilly,.
Keep what up, Dhara?
I don't have a wiener, if that's what you are insinuating :)

Last edited:
I certainly have no influence on anyone who thinks parents of trans kids, and me by extension, as a parent of a trans kid is a child abuser.

You folks just keep that hate coming. I've already heard one say today I should be imprionsed or executed.
We will, you deserve it. You're just too obtuse to get why. You probably grew up taking antidepressants or some other mind altering drug....so your ability to use common sense is hampered badly.

Some of these parents are desperate to make their child happy. That is something to keep in mind. I'm sure for some, it is completely inadvertent. I don't really think that Dhara or most parents WANT to harm their children. They don't know what else to do about it. What they need to think about is years ago, there were no such therapies and these people who were gender confused managed, and the suicide rates were not nearly as high as they are nowadays. Perhaps because they kept these matters personal and private back then. Now, they feel the need for "attention" so they flaunt their "stuff" around and when people make fun of them or laugh, it makes them feel sad. If a man wants to wear a dress, why not do so in the privacy of his own home? Why parade yourself around looking like a clown?
If you think a child, a toddler....who's brain is in the early stages of development....that won't be fully developed until their 20's mind you....means he actually knows he's a girl if he says "I wanna be a girl mommy!" to you...you should have your kid taken from you because you are mentally incapable of raising a child properly.

I certainly have no influence on anyone who thinks parents of trans kids, and me by extension, as a parent of a trans kid is a child abuser.

You folks just keep that hate coming. I've already heard one say today I should be imprionsed or executed.
We will, you deserve it. You're just too obtuse to get why. You probably grew up taking antidepressants or some other mind altering drug....so your ability to use common sense is hampered badly.

Some of these parents are desperate to make their child happy. That is something to keep in mind. I'm sure for some, it is completely inadvertent. I don't really think that Dhara or most parents WANT to harm their children. They don't know what else to do about it. What they need to think about is years ago, there were no such therapies and these people who were gender confused managed, and the suicide rates were not nearly as high as they are nowadays. Perhaps because they kept these matters personal and private back then. Now, they feel the need for "attention" so they flaunt their "stuff" around and when people make fun of them or laugh, it makes them feel sad. If a man wants to wear a dress, why not do so in the privacy of his own home? Why parade yourself around looking like a clown?
If you think a child, a toddler....who's brain is in the early stages of development....that won't be fully developed until their 20's mind you....means he actually knows he's a girl if he says "I wanna be a girl mommy!" to you...you should have your kid taken from you because you are mentally incapable of raising a child properly.

I think you misunderstood my post I didn't say anything about the child knowing. I said the parents are the ones who are desperate. I thought I was clear about my position on this?

I've read enough of your hate speech towarad parents of trans kids to last a lifetime, Tilly. You and the Offensively whatever deserve each other. Your kind of friend, the one who wants to kill me.

Your beliefs that I as a parent should be imprisoned or executed is vile belief and action.
No...they are moral and just. Quit tinkering with nature you sick fuck.

I do agree that a child is incapable of "knowing" what they want in reality. It is a fact that the frontal lobes in a child's brain are not fully functional until they are well into their 20s. They are not really capable, in most instances, of critical thinking skills or realizing the true consequences of their actions. They are also very impulsive.

I think you misunderstood my post I didn't say anything about the child knowing. I said the parents are the ones who are desperate. I thought I was clear about my position on this?
I accidentally quoted you. My bad. Post was meant for Dhara the Eugenicist.

The strangest thing about Dhara is that she has come out and agreed with both the points I've made all along in this issue. That kids shouldn't be given drugs because they think they are the opposite gender, and that there isn't sufficient research to ascertain just how much damage this off label experimental use of drugs is causing. By her own judgement, she clearly must be a bigotted trans hater and a hater of the parents of these poor kids :wtf:

OOM if you are what passes for natural, I'd say some itinkering is need ed you homocidall creep.
OOM if you are what passes for natural or moral, I'd say some itinkering is need ed you homocidall creep.

I accidentally quoted you. My bad. Post was meant for Dhara the Eugenicist.
Experimenting on kids in this way is a bit naziesque. How it has been allowed to happen? IDK.

The strangest hing about Dhara is that she has come out and agreed with both the points I've made all along in this issue. That kids shouldn't be given drugs because they think they are the opposite gender, and that there isn't enough research to ascertain just how much damage this off label experimental use of drugs is causing. By her own judgement, she clearly must be a bigotted trans hater and a hater of the parents of these kids :wtf:
No, but nice slick nasty retort, Tilly.

I support;my wife and child even though I didn't agree on the hormone call. I don't hate trans kids or transparents,. You do. AND you hate me personally.

OOM if you are what passes for natural, I'd say some itinkering is need ed you homocidall creep.
OOM if you are what passes for natural or moral, I'd say some itinkering is need ed you homocidall creep.
Ahhh...its nice to see some life coming from your drug addled brain, Dhara! Maybe if I keep giving you reality checks you might break through your conditioning. A little emotion at a time, and you may even be able to cry again.

Lol

The strangest hing about Dhara is that she has come out and agreed with both the points I've made all along in this issue. That kids shouldn't be given drugs because they think they are the opposite gender, and that there isn't enough research to ascertain just how much damage this off label experimental use of drugs is causing. By her own judgement, she clearly must be a bigotted trans hater and a hater of the parents of these kids :wtf:
No, but nice slick nasty retort, Tilly.

I support;my wife and child even though I didn't agree on the hormone call. I don't hate trans kids or transparents,. You do. AND you hate me personally.
Can't speak for anyone else, but yeah...I hate people who fuck with kids for their own selfish reasons. You're damn right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back