Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly have no influence on anyone who thinks parents of trans kids, and me by extension, as a parent of a trans kid is a child abuser.

You folks just keep that hate coming. I've already heard one say today I should be imprionsed or executed.

Well then, address his post instead of accusing everyone of attacking your family. Nobody here KNOWS your family.
I have. YOU're not reading what I've offered.

I certainly have no influence on anyone who thinks parents of trans kids, and me by extension, as a parent of a trans kid is a child abuser.

You folks just keep that hate coming. I've already heard one say today I should be imprionsed or executed.

Well then, address his post instead of accusing everyone of attacking your family. Nobody here KNOWS your family.
I have. YOU're not reading what I've offered.

I read you trying "bully" Tilly with your "you hate my family" spiel. It's getting old and everyone is growing tired of it.

Hahaha. That's hilarious. Tilly and I are no longer friends b/c she prefers to hang with people who want to imprison or execute me for supporting our families decision to let my almost 17 year old son take hormones.

I accept that we don't agree on that issue and that I've lost her friendship and yours over this issue, Chris.

She and I both find our political positions on this issue more important than our acquaintance was.

You folks are trying to shut me up and want me to be silent on this issue. I won't be. This is my life, my family, and I have to speak up for them and myself.

And I'm supposed to take YOUR word for this? Lol. I think it had more to do with the invading barbarians. Nobody is invincible.

If a Civilisation breaks down Chris, in the cases of the one's we've mentioned, because of legalised rampant degeneracy and Hedonism....then it's far easier for those Civilisations to be over run with an invading force.

Societal degeneracy and Hedonism lead ultimately to weakness and weakness leads ultimately, on that scale, to collapse.

Lucy, just because history is full of examples of degenerate hedonism leading to the down fall of civilizations doesn't mean it will happen this time. That whole premise is solely based in fact and logic, and some people here find that sort of thing offensive, so kindly stop.

Hmm. This sounds suspiciously like sarcasm. Care to give some examples so I can blow them to smithereens? :D

Here ya go. Have fun!

America's Decadence Signals End of an Empire

Some British guy, eh? :lol: And when do you think America is going to "end?" Where is your evidence besides a blog by some British dude? If that's the best you can do, then you've got some work to do! ;)

I have no idea when America is going to fail, the point is that thru history there are examples of decadence being a precursor to empires falling.

As a mentally ill person in a position to abuse children you certainly should never have a child in your care.

As far as execution, that is best left to the discretion of the child you are abusing.

As a mentally ill person in a position to abuse children you certainly should never have a child in your care.

As far as execution, that is best left to the discretion of the child you are abusing.
Join the Tilly/Chris alliance against parents of transchildren. They love you.

Hahaha. That's hilarious. Tilly and I are no longer friends b/c she prefers to hang with people who want to imprison or execute me for supporting our families decision to let my almost 17 year old son take hormones.

I accept that we don't agree on that issue and that I've lost her friendship and yours over this issue, Chris.

She and I both find our political positions on this issue more important than our acquaintance was.
No, YOU try to ram your views down my throat, lie about what I have and haven't said, as you've done again in this post, and resort to silly name calling. I have done none of this to you, but you've carried on regardless. I don't let ANYONE force their views on me, and I don't let them use emotional blackmail and lies on me, either. Ain't gonna happen. You are not deserving of friends, because you throw them under the bus when they refuse to fall into line with your LGBT agenda.
True story.

If a Civilisation breaks down Chris, in the cases of the one's we've mentioned, because of legalised rampant degeneracy and Hedonism....then it's far easier for those Civilisations to be over run with an invading force.

Societal degeneracy and Hedonism lead ultimately to weakness and weakness leads ultimately, on that scale, to collapse.

Lucy, just because history is full of examples of degenerate hedonism leading to the down fall of civilizations doesn't mean it will happen this time. That whole premise is solely based in fact and logic, and some people here find that sort of thing offensive, so kindly stop.

Hmm. This sounds suspiciously like sarcasm. Care to give some examples so I can blow them to smithereens? :D

Here ya go. Have fun!

Some British guy, eh? :lol: And when do you think America is going to "end?" Where is your evidence besides a blog by some British dude? If that's the best you can do, then you've got some work to do! ;)

I have no idea when America is going to fail, the point is that thru history there are examples of decadence being a precursor to empires falling.

There were many different reasons, as my earlier links to REPUTABLE sources, indicate. :)

Here ya go. Have fun!

There were many different reasons, as my earlier links to REPUTABLE sources, indicate. :)

Of course, there are many reasons, and in some cases decadence appears to be one, at least according to many historians.

Nope, We both agree that waiting until a child is 18 is optimal for hormones and surgery. Where we differ is YOU would throw the parents who decide to let their kids have hormones into the category of being "sick", abusive", "criminal".

Oh, I'm deserving of and have MANY friends who aren't fickle like you are, and drop people on a dime who don't go along with your every RW rant.

You want to shove your rejection of me as a human being equivallent to my "crime" of not attacking parents who choose to let their kids take hormones.

That's on you.

That's no friend I need. If this were; a war, we'd be on opposite sides to the finish.

You folks are trying to shut me up and want me to be silent on this issue. I won't be. This is my life, my family, and I have to speak up for them and myself.

But . . . all you do is whine that "nobody likes me", "I've lost your friendship" and blah blah. Stick to the topic. Nobody asked you to be silent on this issue. We are asking you to stop acting like a child.

Nope, We both agree that waiting until a child is 18 is optimal for hormones and surgery. Where we differ is YOU would throw the parents who decide to let their kids have hormones into the category of being "sick", abusive", "criminal".

Oh, I'm deserving of and have MANY friends who aren't fickle like you are, and drop people on a dime who don't go along with your every RW rant.

You want to shove your rejection of me as a human being equivallent to my "crime" of not attacking parents who choose to let their kids take hormones.

That's on you.

That's no friend I need. If this were; a war, we'd be on opposite sides to the finish.

Good grief. Stick a sock in it, will ya? The topic isn't about you or your friends or your feelings.

But . . . all you do is whine that "nobody likes me", "I've lost your friendship" and blah blah. Stick to the topic. Nobody asked you to be silent on this issue. We are asking you to stop acting like a child.
Lots' of people like me. I'm pretty likeable. The topic of transgender is political and personal for me b/c of my family circumstances. I'm clear on this issue.

Initially I was upset that my "friends" here were my political enemies on this issue, but I've gotten over that. I see it wasn't much of a friendship all along.

Lots' of people like me. I'm pretty likeable. The topic of transgender is political and personal for me b/c of my family circumstances. I'm clear on this issue.

Initially I was upset that my "friends" here were my political enemies on this issue, but I've gotten over that. I see it wasn't much of a friendship all along.

There it is again. Lol. These people barely know you. Get over it.

That's on you.

Good grief. Stick a sock in it, will ya? The topic isn't about you or your friends or your feelings.
Too bad Chris. You haven't even read or listened to anything relevant to the topic that I've shared today. Links to several youtubes that are excellent on the topic.

There it is again. Lol. These people barely know you. Get over it.
Absolutely.

That's on you.

Too bad Chris. You haven't even read or listened to anything relevant to the topic that I've shared today. Links to several youtubes that are excellent on the topic.

I don't really watch videos. I prefer to read links that are sourced when I am debating a topic. The only time I really watch videos is if they are comedy or music related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back