Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hate my guts Tilly, because you think that my wife and son are wrong to have moved forward on him getting hormones.

Fine with me. Even though I have my own reservations about hormones before 18, you go ahead and hate on me, Tilly.
Until you start babbling here, I don't even think about you or your family. You are of no interest to me whatsoever. Now, quit bringing your family up at every opportunity in an attempt to get people banned. Thanks.
I've seen no one perma banned here and especially not about this issue.

I will talk about my family because speaking out against bigotry is what I do.

You hate my guts Tilly, because you think that my wife and son are wrong to have moved forward on him getting hormones.

Fine with me. Even though I have my own reservations about hormones before 18, you go ahead and hate on me, Tilly.
Until you start babbling here, I don't even think about you or your family. You are of no interest to me whatsoever. Now, quit bringing your family up at every opportunity in an attempt to get people banned. Thanks.
I will NOT be silenced on this. I will discuss my family whether you like it or not.
Ok. Have at it :)
But try to acknowledge my comments on transgender issues are not targeted at you, regardless of your paranoia and victim mentality. Thanks.

I didn't say that's the only reason why, it was a contributing factor in it's downfall... Hedonism, sloth, bread and circuses.. All of it played a role.

How did it play a role?
A lot of lover's spats turned violent amongst the elite... You do know men get jealous over women sometimes right? Same applies to gays. But to be historically correct....they were all pretty much bisexual...the concept of being solely attracted to the same sex was foreign to them.

And I'm supposed to take YOUR word for this? Lol. I think it had more to do with the invading barbarians. Nobody is invincible.

If a Civilisation breaks down Chris, in the cases of the one's we've mentioned, because of legalised rampant degeneracy and Hedonism....then it's far easier for those Civilisations to be over run with an invading force.

Societal degeneracy and Hedonism lead ultimately to weakness and weakness leads ultimately, on that scale, to collapse.

Lucy, just because history is full of examples of degenerate hedonism leading to the down fall of civilizations doesn't mean it will happen this time. That whole premise is solely based in fact and logic, and some people here find that sort of thing offensive, so kindly stop.

Hmm. This sounds suspiciously like sarcasm. Care to give some examples so I can blow them to smithereens? :D

I will NOT be silenced on this. I will discuss my family whether you like it or not.
As if you had a say in it. Hilarious.

We can agree on our position about hormones, and disagree on how to view the parents of transkids who support hormones before 18. You think my wife is criminal and an abuser, (by extension), and I do not.

Laugh at that. I llove my wife and kids. YOU and your attitude, Tilly? Not muich.

As if you had a say in it. Hilarious.

We can agree on our position about hormones, and disagree on how to view the parents of transkids who support hormones before 18. You think my wife is criminal and an abuser, (by extension), and I do not.
image.jpeg

Her playing the victim has become monotonous

And you're such a font of interest.

Let me help you here, you keep harping about your family and then are stunned when someone mentions your family....think hard now

It's better in families to have all agree about life changing events instead of one spouse going behind the other's back.

I've seen no one perma banned here and especially not about this issue.

I will talk about my family because speaking out against bigotry is what I do.

You need to quit using your family as a battering ram. People are going to have their own opinions on these types of things. I would suggest you stop using tactics of manipulation and trying to guilt trip people by using your family as a battering ram. This is the USA, and we are entitled to our own opinions, whether you agree or not.

I can understand how you might feel upset by some of the words you read, but you are supposed to be an adult. You are on a message board where these types of things will be discussed. You can behave like an adult and argue with your own facts and knowledge, or you don't have to participate in these threads. Nobody has made any personal comments about YOUR family, so quit that shit. Behave like an adult and stop stomping around like a little spoiled child. Thanks.

How did it play a role?
A lot of lover's spats turned violent amongst the elite... You do know men get jealous over women sometimes right? Same applies to gays. But to be historically correct....they were all pretty much bisexual...the concept of being solely attracted to the same sex was foreign to them.

And I'm supposed to take YOUR word for this? Lol. I think it had more to do with the invading barbarians. Nobody is invincible.

If a Civilisation breaks down Chris, in the cases of the one's we've mentioned, because of legalised rampant degeneracy and Hedonism....then it's far easier for those Civilisations to be over run with an invading force.

Societal degeneracy and Hedonism lead ultimately to weakness and weakness leads ultimately, on that scale, to collapse.

Lucy, just because history is full of examples of degenerate hedonism leading to the down fall of civilizations doesn't mean it will happen this time. That whole premise is solely based in fact and logic, and some people here find that sort of thing offensive, so kindly stop.

Hmm. This sounds suspiciously like sarcasm. Care to give some examples so I can blow them to smithereens? :D

Here ya go. Have fun!

America's Decadence Signals End of an Empire

I'm mentioning my family, because my family situation is relevant to the discussion.

What is it you think I'm trying to manipulate Chris? YOU? I wouldn't bother.

Here ya go. Have fun!

America's Decadence Signals End of an Empire

Some British guy, eh? :lol: And when do you think America is going to "end?" Where is your evidence besides a blog by some British dude? If that's the best you can do, then you've got some work to do! ;)

I certainly have no influence on anyone who thinks parents of trans kids, and me by extension, as a parent of a trans kid is a child abuser.

You folks just keep that hate coming. I've already heard one say today I should be imprionsed or executed.

I'm mentioning my family, because my family situation is relevant to the discussion.

You are not saying anything relevant to the discussion. You are basically stomping your feet and looking foolish. If you can't participate in the discussion with facts/evidence/or opinions related to the subject matter, rather than bitching and moaning that everyone with an opinion is "attacking you" or attacking your family, then you should probably take that vacation you keep "threatening" everyone with. Good grief!

I certainly have no influence on anyone who thinks parents of trans kids, and me by extension, as a parent of a trans kid is a child abuser.

You folks just keep that hate coming. I've already heard one say today I should be imprionsed or executed.

Well then, address his post instead of accusing everyone of attacking your family. Nobody here KNOWS your family.

You are not saying anything relevant to the discussion. You are basically stomping your feet and looking foolish. If you can't participate in the discussion with facts/evidence/or opinions related to the subject matter, rather than bitching and moaning that everyone with an opinion is "attacking you" or attacking your family, then you should probably take that vacation you keep "threatening" everyone with. Good grief!
I've said quite a few things relevant to the discussion. One. I wanted my son to wait on hormones until 18. He and my wife felt otherwisse. I am posting li nks today to young people who are trans and stopping taking testosterone. I want my wife and son to at least listen to and watch those vidieos.

For that today, one of your political allies suggested I be imprisoned or executed. Whose side in this arel you on? His or mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back