Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will, you deserve it. You're just too obtuse to get why. You probably grew up taking antidepressants or some other mind altering drug....so your ability to use common sense is hampered badly.

Some of these parents are desperate to make their child happy. That is something to keep in mind. I'm sure for some, it is completely inadvertent. I don't really think that Dhara or most parents WANT to harm their children. They don't know what else to do about it. What they need to think about is years ago, there were no such therapies and these people who were gender confused managed, and the suicide rates were not nearly as high as they are nowadays. Perhaps because they kept these matters personal and private back then. Now, they feel the need for "attention" so they flaunt their "stuff" around and when people make fun of them or laugh, it makes them feel sad. If a man wants to wear a dress, why not do so in the privacy of his own home? Why parade yourself around looking like a clown?
If you think a child, a toddler....who's brain is in the early stages of development....that won't be fully developed until their 20's mind you....means he actually knows he's a girl if he says "I wanna be a girl mommy!" to you...you should have your kid taken from you because you are mentally incapable of raising a child properly.

I think you misunderstood my post I didn't say anything about the child knowing. I said the parents are the ones who are desperate. I thought I was clear about my position on this?
I accidentally quoted you. My bad. Post was meant for Dhara the Eugenicist.
Experimenting on kids in this way is a bit naziesque. How it has been allowed to happen? IDK.
Kiss up to the guy you think is normal. The one who wants to throw me in prison or execute me. How low can you get Tilly?

The strangest hing about Dhara is that she has come out and agreed with both the points I've made all along in this issue. That kids shouldn't be given drugs because they think they are the opposite gender, and that there isn't enough research to ascertain just how much damage this off label experimental use of drugs is causing. By her own judgement, she clearly must be a bigotted trans hater and a hater of the parents of these kids :wtf:
No, but nice slick nasty retort, Tilly.

I support;my wife and child even though I didn't agree on the hormone call. I don't hate trans kids or transparents,. You do. AND you hate me personally.
It's good to support family. But not blindly so, and not when it involves what is basically the experimental use of hormones on the young. I think you think you should maybe have fought harder to wait for adulthood, but that's on you. I'm not really interested in your family in particular.

You come here, tell everybody your personal business...on an anonymous internet forum where anyone can sign up and comment....and you want to play victim when people say something that rustles your jimmies and doesn't treat you like a hero.

I'm not going to talk about your family, but I will talk about mine...if my wife wanted to pump my son or daughters with opposite sex hormones just because one of them said "I don't want to be me mommy"... I would divorce her and keep my kids away from her. I wouldn't be a pussy and go along with it.

The strangest hing about Dhara is that she has come out and agreed with both the points I've made all along in this issue. That kids shouldn't be given drugs because they think they are the opposite gender, and that there isn't enough research to ascertain just how much damage this off label experimental use of drugs is causing. By her own judgement, she clearly must be a bigotted trans hater and a hater of the parents of these kids :wtf:

I support;my wife and child even though I didn't agree on the hormone call. I don't hate trans kids or transparents,. You do. AND you hate me personally.
It's good to support family. But not blindly so, and not when it involves what is basically the experimental use of hormones on the young. I think you think you should maybe have fought harder to wait for adulthood, but that's on you. I'm not really interested in your family in particular.
I fought as hard as I could. AND my vulnerability is having lost my father to suicide. I'd rather have a live son than a dead daughter.

And you're lying about me and my family. You wish ill on us.

Not only do you wish ill on us, Tilly. You enjoy and laugh at that crueltyy.

Not only do you wish ill on us, Tilly. You enjoy and laugh at that crueltyy.
I'm laughing at your constant efforts to pretend I have ill will toward you or your family. I'm completely indifferent. Geddit?

Tilly thinks this statement is funny:

"I'd rather have a live son, than a dead daughter." I won't lose another family member to suicide if I can help it.

Laugh at that some more, Tilly.

I fought as hard as I could. AND my vulnerability is having lost my father to suicide. I'd rather have a live son than a dead daughter.

You are being mentally abused.

By you, true. You are abusive.

He is.

No not by me. And due to your notoriously report-happy trigger finger....I can't say who it is.

My son feels the opposite to the Tillooomchis pack. He feels loved and respected by me.

Yes, but that's because I can tell you need to be talked to this way or you'll never get it.

No not by me. And due to your notoriously report-happy trigger finger....I can't say who it is.
Sure you can. This forum doesn't ban anyone for being verbally abusive or for making threats.

Sure you can. This forum doesn't ban anyone for being verbally abusive or for making threats.
The ban me for all kinds of shit. I think I made them rewrite a few rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back