QUESTION TO OUR MAGA crew, Do you support EU ban on Muscovite LNG transhipments ? I Moscow´s Oil and gas revenues in 2024 will decrease by 518.9 bln

Do you support EU ban on Muscovite LNG transhipments ?

• I do (MAGA)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I do ( not MAGA)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I dont (MAGA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont (not MAGA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Great News for US LNG 👍 QUESTION TO OUR MAGA crew, Do you support EU ban on Muscovite LNG transhipments ?

Cut the dependency on aggressor's LNG is freedom!!
Free countries like USA, Australia, Canada will step up to fill the demand.👍
Absolutely nothing should be allowed out of Muscovite empire , including their 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦propaganda .
related :

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

Last edited:
Traitor Joe Biden is helping Putin finance his war on Ukraine by stopping new LNG export terminals

The Biden administration is delaying consideration of new natural gas export terminals in the United States, even as gas shipments to Europe and Asia have soared since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Traitor Joe Biden is helping Putin finance his war on Ukraine by stopping new LNG export terminals

The Biden administration is delaying consideration of new natural gas export terminals in the United States, even as gas shipments to Europe and Asia have soared since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
why green extremists have so much power in US?

Is this "war" even real?
Seems contrived and not much footage of it is being offered.
Reminds me of "We've always been at war with Eastasia."
🙄
And, why are these Ukraine threads from this OP in POLITICS????

Because Biden won in 2020.
MAN, ITS not about just Biden vs, Trump in 2020 , US shell revolution made our world a much better place , whats US greenies plan ? how " green energy (WITH EXCEPTION OF nuclear power, which actually run US/EU ) "is supposed to run US 7/24 ?

In my youth we had to listen to old geezers whine about catalytic converters, so calling people who understand science green extremists is nothing new.

🙄
And, why are these Ukraine threads from this OP in POLITICS????
LNG & FRACKING pays your pension , old man

MAN, ITS not about just Biden vs, Trump in 2020 , US shell revolution made our world a much better place , whats US greenies plan ? how " green energy (WITH EXCEPTION OF nuclear power, which actually run US/EU ) "is supposed to run US 7/24 ?
1. The greens have no plan, other than stop greenhouse gases.

2. Greens only shut down powerplants, and add power needs, like EVs and massive computer data centers.

3. Trump knows power engineering, but it takes years to get major powerplants permitted and built.

1717499921175.jpeg

now , TELL me more about " Ukraine threads "?

Forum List

Back