Zone1 Question

Why would Satan burn and torment people for disobeying the same god he did? Doesnt make much sense, does it?
So you are saying that the portrayal of hell is a propaganda campaign by folks that don't want Satan to have followers?

What does you suppose it is really like?

Why would Satan burn and torment people for disobeying the same god he did? Doesnt make much sense, does it?
The Bible doesn't say anything about Satan having power over people who are not in heaven. Perhaps you got the idea that Satan torments and burns people from Dante's Inferno? Good book, but still fiction.

So you are saying that the portrayal of hell is a propaganda campaign by folks that don't want Satan to have followers?

What does you suppose it is really like?
A hot day in Fiji
1720635187700.png

The Bible doesn't say anything about Satan having power over people who are not in heaven. Perhaps you got the idea that Satan torments and burns people from Dante's Inferno? Good book, but still fiction.
Or perhaps its something most christians believe. Maybe thats it.
Fiction? Seriously? In this thread?

"Good book, but still fiction"

I can think of other books that fit that bill.

Cuz he ain't a nice person?

Can't say as I care anyway, cuz I do not believe Satan exists nor a Hell either except as whatever situations we create for ourselves while we are alive. Did Jesus ever mention Satan or Hell specifically? Don't know.

Forum List

Back