Zone1 Question

No idea what you are talking about. But your mockery of others is a form of hatred and sadness which can never be converted into joy.
Lol you have the self awareness of a dead fly.

My opinions of the bible and the religions that come with it, will be based off the bible. Not some made up gargle from a heretic on the internet.
No, that would be your bias. If I interpreted the passages in the bible as you do, I wouldn't believe it either.

I'm ok with you believing that about me. You're the one who has to live with his hatred and sadness. You're mocking others is YOUR imperfection, not theirs.
Lol you just trashed the most important aspect of jewish theology. Go on somewhere with your crap, christian supremacist.

Lol you just trashed the most important aspect of jewish theology. Go on somewhere with your crap, christian supremacist.
No. I just trashed your bias. Are you even listening to yourself? You are arguing for the validity of your interpretation about something you don't believe is true in the first place.

No, that would be your bias. If I interpreted the passages in the bible as you do, I wouldn't believe it either.
"when the bible said bad people will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur, what they really meant was a disconnect from god. When the bible says they will go away to eternal punishment, they dont mean punishment. When the bible says into the eternal fire I prepared for the devil and his angels, it doesnt mean that. It means a disconnect from god. The bible is wrong people. Go by the weird shit I make up that couldnt possibly be "interpreted" in this way, except from a heretic like me. DONT BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS" - Dinggered

No. I just trashed your bias. Are you even listening to yourself? You are arguing for the validity of your interpretation about something you don't believe is true in the first place.
No you trashed the most important aspect of their religion. Sorry for your luck, liar.

"when the bible said bad people will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur, what they really meant was a disconnect from god. When the bible says they will go away to eternal punishment, they dont mean punishment. When the bible says into the eternal fire I prepared for the devil and his angels, it doesnt mean that. It means a disconnect from god. The bible is wrong people. Go by the weird shit I make up that couldnt possibly be "interpreted" in this way, except from a heretic like me. DONT BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS" - Dinggered
You are literally arguing for something you don't believe is true. I'm telling you it isn't true and you are arguing it is true while you mock it for people believing it is true.

You are literally arguing for something you don't believe is true. I'm telling you it isn't true and you are arguing it is true while you mock it for people believing it is true.
Heretic. If this was 300 years ago, you would be dead.

No, you make up your own shit because you know as well as i do, the bible is silly shit. So you just make stuff up to justify your belief in this mess. Its so intellectually dishonest its sad.

No, you make up your own shit because you know as well as i do, the bible is silly shit. So you just make stuff up to justify your belief in this mess. Its so intellectually dishonest its sad.
The belief that hell is being eternally separated from God and heaven is being eternally united with God are long standing Catholic beliefs. So, no. I'm not making this up on my own.

What is intellectually dishonest and sad is what you are doing. Your mocking others is a form of hatred and sadness that will never be converted into joy for you. Your mocking others is your imperfection, not theirs.

The belief that hell is being eternally separated from God and heaven is being eternally united with God are long standing Catholic beliefs. So, no. I'm not making this up on my own.
So catholics just make their own stuff up. Gotcha

Forum List

Back