Questions for black people...

I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?
So Africa has provided education to 2 Europeans? How charitable if them.
More than 2. If it was only 2 you would still be living in a cave and eating each other.

I specifically said that some people who are considered to be white are. Meaning, they fit the definition of European ancestry. Hell, nowadays, a lot of census polls will put Middle Eastern into the "white" category, which makes Middle Eastern people (and white people) pissed off. It's confusing at times.

But I mean, I know white people who naturally have tan skin. They're described as white because they do not fit in any other category.

Just like "black" described more than one skin color and is not used literally anymore (if it ever really was?).

You can tell by someone's facial features and other features, not just skin color. Why do albino black people and albino white people look different?
Your ignorance is amazing. I honestly cant believe you just said that. There are non albino Blacks that look just like white people. Have you ever heard of the term "passing"? There are albino Blacks that look just like white albinos. Are you a teenager or something?

The US classifies you as caucasian even if youre Black and come from certain parts of Africa

1. The man in that video is black and doesn't even look white, so I don't get why they would classify him as anything but black but maybe because this was the 80's. I know "latinos" (which isn't a race to begin with) who look obviously black but will go out of their way to deny being black.

As for Arabs being classified as white... most white people diagree with that too. Especially due to Islamaphobia, they don't want to be classed with Arabic peoples, and vice versa.

2. You're just proving my point more... that you can't always tell someone's race by looking at them. I say this because you say that the Greeks had tan skin and hated white people, but there are white people with tan skin. Then you call me stupid and say that the definition of white means pale, while admitting that there are pale black people.

3. Most people do not believe the ancient Egyptians were white. They got around this dilemma in textbooks though by showing only pictures of artifacts and the pyramids and such, and no rendered depictions of what they looked like.

Whites have evolved poorly. Many of them are fat, pastey and cowardly. The males drink Budwiser do meth. They will save themselves if they mix with blacks, with Mexicans and with arabs, creating a world in the future where everyone is brown. California, where white people are no longer the majority, is already headed in that direction.
Do you think you grand kids care if they have blonde hair or brown?
No. Why do you ask?

Whites have evolved poorly. Many of them are fat, pastey and cowardly. The males drink Budwiser do meth. They will save themselves if they mix with blacks, with Mexicans and with arabs, creating a world in the future where everyone is brown. California, where white people are no longer the majority, is already headed in that direction.
Do you think you grand kids care if they have blonde hair or brown?
No. Why do you ask?
Why does anyone care about the white race, Greek race, black race. I only care about the human race. If I met a nice black or Asian woman, what race would my kid care about?

Im a brunette. I'll love my kid if he's a blonde, nappy head, even a red head. OK maybe not a red head but everything else.

To be honest I don't care what my neighbors are as long as they are middle class or up

I specifically said that some people who are considered to be white are. Meaning, they fit the definition of European ancestry. Hell, nowadays, a lot of census polls will put Middle Eastern into the "white" category, which makes Middle Eastern people (and white people) pissed off. It's confusing at times.

But I mean, I know white people who naturally have tan skin. They're described as white because they do not fit in any other category.

Just like "black" described more than one skin color and is not used literally anymore (if it ever really was?).

You can tell by someone's facial features and other features, not just skin color. Why do albino black people and albino white people look different?
Your ignorance is amazing. I honestly cant believe you just said that. There are non albino Blacks that look just like white people. Have you ever heard of the term "passing"? There are albino Blacks that look just like white albinos. Are you a teenager or something?

The US classifies you as caucasian even if youre Black and come from certain parts of Africa

1. The man in that video is black and doesn't even look white, so I don't get why they would classify him as anything but black but maybe because this was the 80's. I know "latinos" (which isn't a race to begin with) who look obviously black but will go out of their way to deny being black.

As for Arabs being classified as white... most white people diagree with that too. Especially due to Islamaphobia, they don't want to be classed with Arabic peoples, and vice versa.

2. You're just proving my point more... that you can't always tell someone's race by looking at them. I say this because you say that the Greeks had tan skin and hated white people, but there are white people with tan skin. Then you call me stupid and say that the definition of white means pale, while admitting that there are pale black people.

3. Most people do not believe the ancient Egyptians were white. They got around this dilemma in textbooks though by showing only pictures of artifacts and the pyramids and such, and no rendered depictions of what they looked like.

No. This goes on to this day. Its not an 80's thing.

I called you stupid because you actually think someone is dumb enough to believe that since there are some mixed whites that can tan then that means all whites are tan.

There are millions of whites that believe the ancient Egyptians were white. How do you think all the movies depict them as white and remain successful? You cant be that sheltered can you?

I called you stupid because you actually think someone is dumb enough to believe that since there are some mixed whites that can tan then that means all whites are tan.

There are millions of whites that believe the ancient Egyptians were white. How do you think all the movies depict them as white and remain successful? You cant be that sheltered can you?
I never said that all whites are tan. When did I say that? I said that not every white person is pale as can be. And being tan doesn't automatically make them mixed, like not being dark-skinned doesn't automaitcally make a black person mixed.

I never said that all whites are tan. When did I say that? I said that not every white person is pale as can be. And being tan doesn't automatically make them mixed, like not being dark-skinned doesn't automaitcally make a black person mixed.
Since we are talking about a group and not specific individuals why would you bring up such a stupid point then? Thats like claiming Black people are white because some Black people can pass for white. Since pure whites lost the ability to produce melanin in their skin of course the ones that can tan have been mixed.

Black.."passing" as white:

ffceb9808da968c3bbd4523af5606ed3.jpg

warren-harding-lg.jpeg

anita-florence-hemmings.jpg

jesTu.jpg

1077f70dee2600a4321a528460f90a0a.jpg

Since we are talking about a group and not specific individuals why would you bring up such a stupid point then? Thats like claiming Black people are white because some Black people can pass for white. Since pure whites lost the ability to produce melanin in their skin of course the ones that can tan have been mixed.
Bullshit. So what exactly is considered "pure white" then, since you seem to be such an expert on it?

warren-harding-lg.jpeg

jesTu.jpg

One of those was proven to not be black, and another is only assumed to possibly be, with no actual proof.

Does Jessica's 2% black really count?

Bullshit. So what exactly is considered "pure white" then, since you seem to be such an expert on it?

warren-harding-lg.jpeg

jesTu.jpg

One of those was proven to not be black, and another is only assumed to possibly be, with no actual proof.

Does Jessica's 2% black really count?
Ask your racist ancestors who coined the term because they felt inferior and needed to prop themselves up. They said whites were the purest white skin.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In his earlier racial typology, Meiners put forth that Caucasians had the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin""

I had no idea Jessica Alba had any Black in her at all. Matter of fact she was upset that she didnt have any if you watch her reaction. She was really trying to distance herself from being european. She knew that the Spanish has a lot of African DNA. See how dumb you look now? I was talking about her husband who is Black.

Last edited:
Ask your racist ancestors who coined the term because they felt inferior and needed to prop themselves up. They said whites were the purest white skin.

"In his earlier racial typology, Meiners put forth that Caucasians had the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin""

I had no idea Jessica Alba had any Black in her at all. Matter of fact she was upset that she didnt have any if you watch her reaction. She was really trying to distance herself from being european. She knew that the Spanish has a lot of African DNA. See how dumb you look now? I was talking about her husband who is Black.

That's assuming that every white person is descended from northern Europeans/Germanics. Yeah, they followed the idea because it benefited them but not every white group believed that, just like only like 5 countries were actually involved in the slave trade, not the entirety of Europe.

And you're comparing earlier definitions to what is now considered. What would you consider the Jersey Shore guidos?

As for Jessica, I was just going by a few links I clicked that said somewhere around the 2% mark. Either way, I was pointing out that she wasn't black, so, you didn't disprove anything I said.

That's assuming that every white person is descended from northern Europeans/Germanics. Yeah, they followed the idea because it benefited them but not every white group believed that, just like only like 5 countries were actually involved in the slave trade, not the entirety of Europe.

And you're comparing earlier definitions to what is now considered. What would you consider the Jersey Shore guidos?

As for Jessica, I was just going by a few links I clicked that said somewhere around the 2% mark. Either way, I was pointing out that she wasn't black, so, you didn't disprove anything I said.

No. I'm not comparing anything. I just told you to look up what whites first defined white to be. If they were tan they wouldnt have said only the "whitest skin". I cant help it if your inferiority complex caused you guys to try and change the definition later when you found out how recessive you are.

You shouldnt have focused on Jessica. I never mentioned her name. Obviously i was talking about her husband. Youre right that i didnt disprove anything. I did prove you were stupid to assume i was talking about Jessica.

Interracial marriages are good for everybody. When a white person marries a person of color, the offspring has diminished chances of getting osteoporosis. That was just one of the many examples of benefits of interracial marriages.

Those are words in the english language which is from europe where white people hail from.
Nice answer.

Interracial marriages are good for everybody. When a white person marries a person of color, the offspring has diminished chances of getting osteoporosis. That was just one of the many examples of benefits of interracial marriages.
But then shouldn't the "person of color" just breed with other "people of color"?

Those are words in the english language which is from europe where white people hail from.
Nice answer.

But then shouldn't the "person of color" just breed with other "people of color"?
Well you asked. I just told the truth.

Its not really necessary. All the offspring of such a union has to do is breed back into the people of color. That offsets the recessive genes. That may mean whites will disappear but hey nothing lasts forever.

Nice answer.

That will be selfish because that will not help white folks with the myriad of their problems tied to their lack of pigmentation :)

BTW, I do not think the word breeding is used when talking about humans.

Forum List

Back