Questions I Wish Liberals Could Explain!

Dumbass.

George W Bush from the White House:

"The Shuttle's chief purpose over the next several years will be to help finish assembly of the International Space Station. In 2010, the Space Shuttle -- after nearly 30 years of duty -- will be retired from service."

Look dumbass! Obama paid the Russians our sworn enemies to transport our astronauts and you didn't say a goddamn word about it. You no obama have been treasonous!

Russia charging NASA $70M per astronaut seat (Update)

USA & Russia work together on many things - like space and things like stopping Iran from getting a nuke.

That is a far cry working with the Russians to interfere in our electrons.

She asked a question..
Remember when did Russia become our friends?

Answer: After the Soviet Union broke up and became capitilist

The liberals started hating Russia when the Soviet Union collapsed and became more capitilist.

Get the fuck outta here, prior to that moronic simplistic white shit for brains bitch Trump, nobody gave a fuck about Russia. I challenge you to show one incident where Americans stressed over Russia prior to our elections being hacked? As with more foreign trouble makers, as with North Korea and Iran, they're were simply news bites that you either ignored or gave a fuck about.

Lmfao

That's easy..

How old are you again?

I was old enough but didn't care enough to watch the blow by blow reporting. I know it's a leftist wet dream but Democrat presidents have done far worse. Your politics is a religion and you're a fundmentalist.

Where's your link to Russia interference? Yet you parrot the party lies.

And ignore that it was really about DNC corruption, unless you have a new angle?

Come on...even the investigation panel including the republicans on the panel are discussing the Russian interference Weasel... It is a fact that the Russians used millions of Bots to send out fake news throughout facebook, twitter and then spread like wildfire..

As far as Hillary, I didn't like her...But then again we had to choose ...I also feel that the corruption in the DNC let the democrats down..

We can only imagine what Ryan and Reince were sending back and forth trying to get Trump out..they just didn't get caught..

Below is the hearing of the republicans/ democrats talking about the Russian interference..

I watched this live and highly recommend those who still think that Russia didn't interfere to watch it..

What fake news about Hillary?

The millions of Russian bots would have Cue words like Hillary ..When we would type these words in the Bots would send you to a fake story..Those fake stories were spread across facebook and twitter , ending up on forums and news outlets ...

Sort of like what google does , without the fake news..

Google is paid by merchants to store your searches and this is why you see the items that you looked at to buy in your feed for weeks...

Facebook has hired 30,000 new employees to stop the fake news as well as real time murders and suicides that have been happening as well.

Have you found any law this violates?

Rolls eyes ...OMGosh..haaaa

If the situation was turned, the righties would still be crying ..

Trump called for the Russians to keep up the hacking, and you are ok with that I suppose..

He said " if Russia had Hillary's 30,000 emails , he hoped Russia would release them"

What's wrong with that?

What if in those 30,000 emails it was found out that Hillary was DB Cooper?

Or

She was really a space alien from the planet Neptune?

Or

Typhoid Mary and was reincarnated

You wouldn't want the right to know?

The millions of Russian bots would have Cue words like Hillary ..When we would type these words in the Bots would send you to a fake story..Those fake stories were spread across facebook and twitter , ending up on forums and news outlets ...

Google is paid by merchants to store your searches and this is why you see the items that you looked at to buy in your feed for weeks...

Facebook has hired 30,000 new employees to stop the fake news as well as real time murders and suicides that have been happening as well.

Trump called for the Russians to keep up the hacking, and you are ok with that I suppose..
That's a dumb lie.

Trump was already crying that the election was hacked, but he shut up when he won the election..Same with lock her up..Your buddie Flynn love to say that..
Liar. He said it was rigged. And it was. Bernie voters saw him win and Hillary take the electoral votes. He also saw some shenanigans from the GOP. Nothing like a predetermined primary winner though.

That's a dumb lie.

Trump was already crying that the election was hacked, but he shut up when he won the election..Same with lock her up..Your buddie Flynn love to say that..
Liar. He said it was rigged. And it was. Bernie voters saw him win and Hillary take the electoral votes. He also saw some shenanigans from the GOP. Nothing like a predetermined primary winner though.

Let's see Rigged or Hacked..same thing

Dude I saw the bullshit when I supported him during the Ted Cruz nightmare...Thankfully Cruz didn't happen.

I didn't pay much attention to Watergate either, but I have studied it since.

Trump called it a witch hunt with Flynn, calling fake news, and insulted the Democrats..
Same shit different channel...

That's a dumb lie.

You have to admire Trump for always keeping all of his options open.

I realize you don't like how Trump negotiates and campaigns, but he never wanted your vote in the first place.

Come on...even the investigation panel including the republicans on the panel are discussing the Russian interference Weasel... It is a fact that the Russians used millions of Bots to send out fake news throughout facebook, twitter and then spread like wildfire..

As far as Hillary, I didn't like her...But then again we had to choose ...I also feel that the corruption in the DNC let the democrats down..

We can only imagine what Ryan and Reince were sending back and forth trying to get Trump out..they just didn't get caught..

Below is the hearing of the republicans/ democrats talking about the Russian interference..

I watched this live and highly recommend those who still think that Russia didn't interfere to watch it..

He said " if Russia had Hillary's 30,000 emails , he hoped Russia would release them"

What's wrong with that?

Or

Or

Bear you know that comment was morally/ ethically wrong to call out Russia to interfere with the issues in America..

That's a dumb lie.

Dude I saw the bullshit when I supported him during the Ted Cruz nightmare...Thankfully Cruz didn't happen.

Trump called it a witch hunt with Flynn, calling fake news, and insulted the Democrats..
Rigging and hacking has two very different meanings. What law did Flynn break when with Trump? Like I said, you're a fundy.

What's wrong with that?

Or

Or

Bear you know that comment was morally/ ethically wrong to call out Russia to interfere with the issues in America..
You're talking about the revelations of democrat corruption?

That's a dumb lie.

I realize you don't like how Trump negotiates and campaigns, but he never wanted your vote in the first place.

Trump is a gifted salesman that is all he is.... He had me suckered in along with many democrats especially in the beginning..Then he stabbed everyone in the back like he will the republicans too .
The only person Trump is working for is Trump

There is no loyalty in this WH

What's wrong with that?

Or

Or

I still don't get what the problem is, it wasn't about hacking election votes, it was about releasing information, that the press refused to do...

I wouldn't of been mad at all if the Russians found out that Reagan was in collusion with the Iranians and released that information...

In fact you would have way more evidence that Ronnie and the Iranians were in cahoots then you do with Trump and Russia

That's a dumb lie.

Trump is a gifted salesman that is all he is.... He had me suckered in along with many democrats especially in the beginning..Then he stabbed everyone in the back like he will the republicans too .

Eaglewings , I don't know why you see it that way, sure he is a pompous ass, but all he has done so far is about America..

Now if he gets his tax cuts pased and eliminates the inheritance tax for people worth over $500,000 ..you might have a point ..or that other tax ( I forgot which one) that if pased his 40 million he paid one year, today he would have only paid 5 million .

That's a dumb lie.

Here we go. Another I was all for Trump before I was against Trump.

Tell us what liberal MSM lie did you buy into to turn you against Trump?

Or did you just need cover for supporting Hillary.

That's a dumb lie.

Rigging and hacking has two very different meanings. What law did Flynn break when with Trump? Like I said, you're a fundy.

If I said it was Red, you would deny it and call it blue..lol ..why do I bother?

Hacking and Rigged are similar in the computer terminology

Rigged
1. The word rigged is used to describe situations where unfair advantages are given to one side of a conflict.
2. Describes the side of the a conflict that holds an unfair advantage.
Hack
: working for hire especially with mediocre professional standards a hack journalist

Definition of mercenary
  1. 1: serving merely for pay or sordid advantage : venal; also : greedy

That's a dumb lie.

Another one with a short term memory loss problem..

The GOP, Fox and most Righties hated Trump a year ago... Type in his name Trump/Cruz in the search and read..Go google it and learn something new today..

Trump was a Democrat ... I seriously thought he was a independant , but he flip flopped like he will with your party too..

trumppeople.jpg

A link to what Sweetie?

Oh sorry I am confused...

Cuba didn't interfere with our political system, nor were there connections and cover ups ( so far Flynn)

And ignore that it was really about DNC corruption, unless you have a new angle?

We get that, but what fake news did they spread, no body ever denied the emails were not true, Hillery did lie to congress. Comey did tell of all the laws she broke but said she didn't mean to so it's ok. So what fake news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's wrong with that?

Or

Or

I still don't get what the problem is, it wasn't about hacking election votes, it was about releasing information, that the press refused to do...

I wouldn't of been mad at all if the Russians found out that Reagan was in collusion with the Iranians and released that information...

In fact you would have way more evidence that Ronnie and the Iranians were in cahoots then you do with Trump and Russia

The press did not refuse to release info...and the Hack was about Scummy Wasserman trying to give Hillary an advantage over Sanders..
This pissed democrats off, and because of those action she may have lost the election..

Like I said before same thing was happening in the GOP....

Oh sorry I am confused...

Cuba didn't interfere with our political system, nor were there connections and cover ups ( so far Flynn)

We get that, but what fake news did they spread, no body ever denied the emails were not true, Hillery did lie to congress. Comey did tell of all the laws she broke but said she didn't mean to so it's ok. So what fake news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the links...learn something new today.

That's a dumb lie.

Another one with a short term memory loss problem..

The GOP, Fox and most Righties hated Trump a year ago... Type in his name Trump/Cruz in the search and read..Go google it and learn something new today..

Trump was a Democrat ... I seriously thought he was a independant , but he flip flopped like he will with your party too..

I have been posting it on here he was a liberal for two years now, who didn't know he was a liberal?

The only reason you hate Trump is he is a liberal with a (R) after his name

Forum List

Back