Biden let's Russian ships roam around our hemisphere

Krustjev called Kennedy's bluff and won. The Yankees backed down.
You are mistaken. Typical Dem not knowing history.
And the total sum of your method of rebuttal is calling me a shortened version of Democrat? Go stand in the corner, boy. :spank:I was young at the time and I had to practice "duck and cover" beneath my inkwell fitted desk in school and I remember what happened in Cuba. You weren't even a glimmer in the eyes two generations prior to you back then but here you are quoting Dick & Jane. :26:

but he had to surrender missiles in turkey

Those missiles were scheduled to be removed as obsolete.

At the beginning of the missile era, and the jet era, weapons and aircraft were practically obsolete by the time they were fielded. The Jupiter Missiles were not accurate enough, and didn’t have the range we wanted, and took too long to prepare for launch, to be an effective deterrent. We were working on the Trident system as we fielded them as a stop gap measure.

Look up Regulus. A navy program to allow sea launched cruise missiles with nuclear weapons. There were five submarines scheduled. After one, they ended the program because they had the first of the Ballistic Missile Submarines ready for production.

Imagine it. You spent five years designing and building a weapons system to have it become obsolete before it really went into service.

In fact, the Jupiter missiles were left in Turkey months longer as part of the “deal” to remove them.

Doesn't sound too safe to me. Why not confront the enemy at sea like the Chinese navy does? This shows the difference between Biden and Trump regarding how they handle Russia.

---Russian naval ships, including nuclear-powered submarine, to visit Cuba---

Russia has spotted a very real and huge planet risk .

America .

It's selfless patrol work is comforting .

Russia has spotted a very real and huge planet risk .

America .

It's selfless patrol work is comforting .
The wisdom of your statement must be appreciated whether you like Putin/Russia or not. There was a time when the West had good reason to be suspicious of the USSR and ........ the USSR had good reason to be suspicious of the West. I'm sure I don't need to go into details, right? What we had, however, was a "balance of power". When the Warsaw Pact shut down and NATO geared up that balance was destroyed. The US is fucking us. I am sure that if the roles were reversed it would have been the USSR who would have fucked us. Anyway, here we are and yes, Russia's patrol work is most definitely "comforting". I agree with you. :eusa_clap:

Biden let's Russian ships roam around our hemisphere​

I'd like to know the premise of this thread title. What's is meant by "let"? Did the Russians ask for permission and Biden said "OK"? Are the Russians requied to ask permission from anyone at all to 'roam' the western hemisphere?

Forum List

Back