Biden let's Russian ships roam around our hemisphere

These ships are in international waters.
Exactly. it is international waters and cuban territorial water. Countries can claim up to 12 nautical miles of territorial sea. That is it.

US and NATO has troops in Ukraine which is right next to Russia.

I would bet that US has ships in international waters close to Russia. Thus the Russians do the same thing. It just a cat and mouse game. They do and the US is going to do it.

its a game and beside it is sound strategy to have ships in close proximity in case war breaks out. If they do then we do it and that is deterrence.

Doesn't sound too safe to me. Why not confront the enemy at sea like the Chinese navy does? This shows the difference between Biden and Trump regarding how they handle Russia.

---Russian naval ships, including nuclear-powered submarine, to visit Cuba---

Biden is a pussy

Doesn't sound too safe to me. Why not confront the enemy at sea like the Chinese navy does? This shows the difference between Biden and Trump regarding how they handle Russia.

Russian ships doing naval exercises in Cuba.This happens all the time. You sound like an alarmist douchebag. :rolleyes:

JFK got praised for (as well as historically criticized for) his blockade of Cuba during the Cuban missile crisis.

The man had balls.

Potato has no balls and no brains.

In fairness, however, perhaps it makes more sense not to light a fuse which is likely to end in a nuclear conflagration.
That was because Russia was trying to set up nukes in Cuba moron

Maybe one will pick you up.

That was because Russia was trying to set up nukes in Cuba moron
That was never in doubt, you fucking imbecile.

What it has to do with what i had posted is absolutely lost in the haze of your irrationality and stupidity.

Oh well. Sucks to be an asshat like you.

That was never in doubt, you fucking imbecile.

What it has to do with what i had posted is absolutely lost in the haze of your irrationality and stupidity.

Oh well. Sucks to be an asshat like you.
Hey idiot. I was pointing out that what JFK faced was far more serious

You friggin jerk off

Hey idiot. I was pointing out that what JFK faced was far more serious

You friggin jerk off
I can’t help it that you’re totally brainless, you pathetic shitstain.

A blockade to prevent Russian missiles from being placed 90 miles off our shore is fucking fire.

But nuclear missile enabled submarines which are already within easy striking distance of our land is not exactly a picnic in the park, you chimp.

Adults are talking here. Go to your room.

Forum List

Back