Questions I Wish Liberals Could Explain!

Rolls eyes ...OMGosh..haaaa

If the situation was turned, the righties would still be crying ..

Trump called for the Russians to keep up the hacking, and you are ok with that I suppose..
That's a dumb lie.

Trump was already crying that the election was hacked, but he shut up when he won the election..Same with lock her up..Your buddie Flynn love to say that..

You have to admire Trump for always keeping all of his options open.

I realize you don't like how Trump negotiates and campaigns, but he never wanted your vote in the first place.

Trump is a gifted salesman that is all he is.... He had me suckered in along with many democrats especially in the beginning..Then he stabbed everyone in the back like he will the republicans too .
The only person Trump is working for is Trump

There is no loyalty in this WH

Eaglewings , I don't know why you see it that way, sure he is a pompous ass, but all he has done so far is about America..

Now if he gets his tax cuts pased and eliminates the inheritance tax for people worth over $500,000 ..you might have a point ..or that other tax ( I forgot which one) that if pased his 40 million he paid one year, today he would have only paid 5 million .

I will need to study his tax plan...but from what I heard it is for the rich, not the poor..Is that $500 hundred thousand?

I believed him, and liked him in his reality show.. But I don't believe him anymore..
I see right through his tweets now, and how he used social media to lie ..

Perhaps if he were more transparent, instead he is blocking , insulting the Americans causing hate and division..Perhaps Obama gave BLM a voice, but I didn't agree with that either.

Cuba is our Friend but Russia is our enemy? How does this work?

Where is the proof of collusion?

Do you have a link Willow?
A link to what Sweetie?

Oh sorry I am confused...

Cuba didn't interfere with our political system, nor were there connections and cover ups ( so far Flynn)

/---- How do you know what Cuba did or didn't do?

Cuba has bogus internet service.. They are behind in technology.

Trump was already crying that the election was hacked, but he shut up when he won the election..Same with lock her up..Your buddie Flynn love to say that..

I realize you don't like how Trump negotiates and campaigns, but he never wanted your vote in the first place.

Trump is a gifted salesman that is all he is.... He had me suckered in along with many democrats especially in the beginning..Then he stabbed everyone in the back like he will the republicans too .

Here we go. Another I was all for Trump before I was against Trump.

Tell us what liberal MSM lie did you buy into to turn you against Trump?

Or did you just need cover for supporting Hillary.

Another one with a short term memory loss problem..

The GOP, Fox and most Righties hated Trump a year ago... Type in his name Trump/Cruz in the search and read..Go google it and learn something new today..

Trump was a Democrat ... I seriously thought he was a independant , but he flip flopped like he will with your party too..

I have been posting it on here he was a liberal for two years now, who didn't know he was a liberal?

The only reason you hate Trump is he is a liberal with a (R) after his name

No not at all.. He picked up all of the Tea Party views for Pence who is really running the show..while Trump feeds off of his ego..
No, I agree with many of the center right views..

I thought he was going to get rid of the corruption in the WH...what a joke

I thought he would take care of the middle class and keep pre-existing condition which is a joke.

I thought that he was going to unite American, Joke
I thought that he was going to Extreme Vetting in the Muslim terrorist possibility coming in...Big F-ing joke

He is nasty to Melania ( and I wonder if he emotionally abuses her ) and disrespectful to her..She looks very sad.

That's a dumb lie.

Eaglewings , I don't know why you see it that way, sure he is a pompous ass, but all he has done so far is about America..

Now if he gets his tax cuts pased and eliminates the inheritance tax for people worth over $500,000 ..you might have a point ..or that other tax ( I forgot which one) that if pased his 40 million he paid one year, today he would have only paid 5 million .

I will need to study his tax plan...but from what I heard it is for the rich, not the poor..Is that $500 hundred thousand?

I believed him, and liked him in his reality show.. But I don't believe him anymore..

Perhaps if he were more transparent, instead he is blocking , insulting the Americans causing hate and division..Perhaps Obama gave BLM a voice, but I didn't agree with that either.

Yes Obama raised it to 500 thousand and Trump wants to eliminate it entirely.

So that's a huge plus for his kids.

Would that help everyone in all financial levels, or just the very wealthy?

( I will be back later Bear, I am going to drive myself to the beach and stay a few days..) ...
I will be on later today..

Would that help everyone in all financial levels, or just the very wealthy?

( I will be back later Bear, I am going to drive myself to the beach and stay a few days..) ...
I will be on later today..

Everyone, but it doesn't do anything for under 500 thousand because we already had it.

Have fun at the beach

Forum List

Back