Quinnipiac poll shows Biden with 33 percent approval rating

When will he bottom out? I'll predict <30% by the Spring.

You have, and will see in the future, Democrats throwing him under the bus. He is NOT going to run for re-election, end of story. Anyone with 1/2 brain in politics, will see this as a 30% approval rating, since his own people are going to talk against him, kind of clandestine!

The Communists have done what they set out to do; create uncertainty. We are going to need one hell of a President to fix this. I am not seeing it!

You have, and will see in the future, Democrats throwing him under the bus. He is NOT going to run for re-election, end of story. Anyone with 1/2 brain in politics, will see this as a 30% approval rating, since his own people are going to talk against him, kind of clandestine!

The Communists have done what they set out to do; create uncertainty. We are going to need one hell of a President to fix this. I am not seeing it!
You clearly do not know what the word communism means and should stop using it immediately. You are a grown man, you should not words when you do not know what they mean.

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ANY KIND OF RATING FROM ONLY 1,313 PEOPLE???????!!!!!!!
And they were too dumb to skew it in Biden's favor.
This is normal for polls. 1,000 people is actually a decent sample size with a relatively small margin of error if it's done correctly. A very large amount of polls don't have more than 1,000-1,500 people.

Last edited:
They are always unreliable for exactly this reason. Plus, they aren't allowed to contact mobile phones, only landlines. Who still has landlines? Old fucks. Who do old fucks vote for? Republicans.
Not true, they cannot contact only cellphones, the ratios are somewhere, but it is not landlines only.

View attachment 587156

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ANY KIND OF RATING FROM ONLY 1,313 PEOPLE???????!!!!!!!

LIARS! FRAUDS!!! SCAMMERS!!!!

THIS is what polls are in this country!!!

33% of 1313 people is only about 433 people!!!!!

They got a "rating" percentage from only 433 people, when there are more than 160 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS...........and 330 MILLION people in the USA!!!!!

Tell me fucking HOW do 433 people make up a 33% national rating?????!!!!!!
DEMENTIACRAT LIES!!!!
How curious!

You are extremely eager to display your ignorance, out of desperation I guess. Why?

They are always unreliable for exactly this reason. Plus, they aren't allowed to contact mobile phones, only landlines. Who still has landlines? Old fucks. Who do old fucks vote for? Republicans.
Your desperation is duly noted.

Curious though, you weren't saying the same thing in January 2021. Why?

Forum List

Back