Quinnipiac poll shows Biden with 33 percent approval rating

View attachment 587156

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ANY KIND OF RATING FROM ONLY 1,313 PEOPLE???????!!!!!!!

LIARS! FRAUDS!!! SCAMMERS!!!!

THIS is what polls are in this country!!!

33% of 1313 people is only about 433 people!!!!!

They got a "rating" percentage from only 433 people, when there are more than 160 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS...........and 330 MILLION people in the USA!!!!!

Tell me fucking HOW do 433 people make up a 33% national rating?????!!!!!!
DEMENTIACRAT LIES!!!!
I think they use mental patients only for these polls

If they are showing 33% then the reality is probably more like 13%.
He's sinking 5% per month. He ain't near hit bottom.Guess he has 50% disapproval among libturds...................LOLOLOLOLOL..........................Carter lived long enough to see a fuk up 5 times worse

Why can't we get Carter back in there

View attachment 587156

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!

They got a "rating" percentage from only 433 people, when there are more than 160 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS...........and 330 MILLION people in the USA!!!!!

DEMENTIACRAT LIES!!!!
They are always unreliable for exactly this reason. Plus, they aren't allowed to contact mobile phones, only landlines. Who still has landlines? Old fucks. Who do old fucks vote for? Republicans.

Polls mean nothing anymore. Wingnut media, starting with El Rushbo, has been preaching "lie to pollsters" for well over a decade.
Lol, even the media cannot help Biden anymore. If Trump was as bad as you proclaim. Should've let him bury himself. Instead your party cheated and karma is a bitch.

When will he bottom out? I'll predict <30% by the Spring.

Nah, look at the aggregate.

42.2% approval. Not great. Not quite Trump territory. Yet.

View attachment 587156

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!

DEMENTIACRAT LIES!!!!
You're right his approval ratings are worst.

It's not a conspiracy. Rush preached it on the highest rated show on radio for years.

Maybe you're confused about the definition of conspiracy.
Doubtful.

And you listened to Rush far more than I did. Who do you listen to to get your daily Ragegasm on now?

Nobody cheated, retard.
Yes, your party did, but hey. It's greeeeaaaat for us, that imbecile is going to discredit your party with independents for years! Like I said, karma is a bitch. I really think you would've done better with Hillary. Lol!

When will he bottom out? I'll predict <30% by the Spring.

Seems like all 33% are on this forum. Seriously, have any of you seen even one of the forum Dems or "fence sitters" say even one disapproving word about Biden?

Forum List

Back