Quite possibly most satisfying video ever: Obama voter demands free water from biz

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
There truly are no words folks. I don't know if I've ever seen a video where good citizens confronted a moron leftist in a more satisfying manner than this.

Get some popcorn and enjoy....

• She should be the Democrat national spokesman. With a Hilary accent she could be a campaign speech. Seriously. Never have I seen a more accurate portrayal of liberal thought.

Obama voter?

Haha....yeah.....something tells me she didn't vote Romney.

So tell me....

1. Did you watch the whole video?
2. What is stopping her or her people from obtaining what she is accusing those Asians of somehow aquiring unfairly?

What is stopping her or her people from obtaining what she is accusing those Asians of somehow aquiring unfairly?

The store clerks aren't Asian.

You obviously didn't watch it all. She goes on rants about Asians owning shit in black hoods and asks why she can't own a nail and hair salon. Well....go for it.

The clerks are African....who call her out on her slavery bullshit.

What is stopping her or her people from obtaining what she is accusing those Asians of somehow aquiring unfairly?

You obviously didn't watch it all. She goes on rants about Asians owning shit in black hoods and asks why she can't own a nail and hair salon. Well....go for it.

I watched the video. She was bitching about Vietnamese people owning the nail salon she goes to.But you said "those Asians" as if you were talking about the people in the video. Your point would have been more clear if you said "those Africans".

So an Obama voter put a crazy woman in her place. Good story :thup:

I watched the video. She was bitching about Vietnamese people owning the nail salon she goes to.But you said "those Asians" as if you were talking about the people in the video. Your point would have been more clear if you said "those Africans".

Ah. Ok. Misunderstanding.

So....to the African clerks and the not - present Asian store owners then.

Something tells me the store owners....small business owners trying to make ends meet....aren't Obama fans.

Something tells me the store owners....small business owners trying to make ends meet....aren't Obama fans.
That would be inconsistent with your belief that all black people voted for Obama.

That would be inconsistent with your belief that all black people voted for Obama.

I don't think that at at all.

All STUPID black people voted for Obama and will keep voting Democrat.

Smart, responsible black people (and there's a lot of them) see through the chains the Democrat Party is offering.

Smart, responsible black people (and there's a lot of them) see through the chains the Democrat Party is offering.
Obama won 95 and 93 percent of the black vote in his 2 campaigns. Odds are the store clerks voted for him, and that the crazy woman didn't vote at all.

Obama won 95 and 93 percent of the black vote in his 2 campaigns. Odds are the store clerks voted for him, and that the crazy woman didn't vote at all.

How does that refute in any way what I said? Stupid people voted for him. Smart ones didnt.

How does that refute in any way what I said? Stupid people voted for him. Smart ones didnt.
So you voted for him then?

No. I'm not a retard.

No. I'm not a retard.
You come across as one

Forum List

Back