Quo Vadis, Democrats?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What is usually the result when one side uses up all of their ammunition,and the other side keeps advancing?

Democrats/Liberals might well meditate on that image.

1. And...speaking of one side continuing to advance:
a. TAX CUTS: 14 companies announce bonuses, expansion...
THE BIG LIST OF TAX-CUT PAYOFFS
18 companies The big list of tax-cut payoffs announce bonuses, more pay, expansion

b. "Tax Overhaul Could Jolt Dollar as U.S. Companies Bring Home Cash

Corporations could repatriate as much as $400 billion in earnings and cash from abroad"
Tax Overhaul Could Jolt Dollar as U.S. Companies Bring Home Cash

2. While on the other side:
"Democrats, on the other hand, have no message, no leader and nothing to brag about. That leaves a vacuum, which is being filled with one idea: impeaching President Trump.

Republicans, thanks to their last-minute tax triumph, will run on a pro-growth agenda. If the middle-class tax cuts work as promised, if the economy cooperates by continuing to expand by 3 percent or more and produces jobs, jobs, jobs, the GOP will have a strong message to sell.

The “resistance” wing is taking over the party and congressional bosses Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi can either jump on the “Impeach” bandwagon — or get run over by it.

... if an election that pits tax cuts and job growth vs. impeachment strikes you as crazy, don’t blame me.

Not incidentally, notice that the sexual allegations against Trump, although they were made before he defeated Hillary Clinton, have replaced Russia, Russia, Russia as the main justification for impeachment. ... Dems are giving up on Mueller finding anything significant."
https://nypost.com/2017/12/24/the-movement-to-impeach-trump-is-just-beginning/

That's one of the reasons they lost Wisconsin. The Democrat's war chest as well as outside donations were drying up after years of fighting Scott Walker. It's pretty peaceful here now. I can remember a time when the leftists occupied the Capital building, were committing acts of vandalism, assaulting people, urinating in public, and threatening the lives of public officials and their family members. Then there was a bogus "investigation" that went on for years until it fizzled out.

As long as President Trump stays strong and doesn't back down, the Democrats will eventually cry themselves to sleep like a baby with a pacifier.

What is usually the result when one side uses up all of their ammunition,and the other side keeps advancing?

18 companies The big list of tax-cut payoffs announce bonuses, more pay, expansion

Corporations could repatriate as much as $400 billion in earnings and cash from abroad"

"Democrats, on the other hand, have no message, no leader and nothing to brag about. That leaves a vacuum, which is being filled with one idea: impeaching President Trump.

Republicans, thanks to their last-minute tax triumph, will run on a pro-growth agenda. If the middle-class tax cuts work as promised, if the economy cooperates by continuing to expand by 3 percent or more and produces jobs, jobs, jobs, the GOP will have a strong message to sell.

The “resistance” wing is taking over the party and congressional bosses Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi can either jump on the “Impeach” bandwagon — or get run over by it.

... if an election that pits tax cuts and job growth vs. impeachment strikes you as crazy, don’t blame me.

Not incidentally, notice that the sexual allegations against Trump, although they were made before he defeated Hillary Clinton, have replaced Russia, Russia, Russia as the main justification for impeachment. ... Dems are giving up on Mueller finding anything significant."
What is the result when Democrats run out of ammo?

You hack them to pieces with Machetes. :biggrin:

That's one of the reasons they lost Wisconsin. The Democrat's war chest as well as outside donations were drying up after years of fighting Scott Walker. It's pretty peaceful here now. I can remember a time when the leftists occupied the Capital building, were committing acts of vandalism, assaulting people, urinating in public, and threatening the lives of public officials and their family members. Then there was a bogus "investigation" that went on for years until it fizzled out.

As long as President Trump stays strong and doesn't back down, the Democrats will eventually cry themselves to sleep like a baby with a pacifier.

no. WI is not a SALT hellhole but IL is and the spillover from IL and the tax reform bill will be noticeably unpleasant.

Think they have enough mouth-foaming, global-warming, illegal alien/Muslim radical supporters to pull out a victory???

I do write puts but I will not knowingly write puts on companies whose supply and sales channels run through IL or CA. or their nearby states.

Yehhhhccch!
Seeee......now,. I was about to have lunch.....and you've ruined my appetite!

Think they have enough mouth-foaming, global-warming, illegal alien/Muslim radical supporters to pull out a victory???

That depends on

1) how many fraudulent/illegal votes are cast

2) who counts the ballots.

That depends on

1) how many fraudulent/illegal votes are cast

2) who counts the ballots.

Are you suggesting that, at Hussein Obama's behest, millions of illegal aliens voted in the last election?????

If you are......

.....yer darn right!!!!!

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Why would that image discuss you? I think it bad tactics and stupid strategy but it is the tactics of the gangsters that keep the Ds afloat.

That could be one of the motivation behind their impeachment drive: To swing people's opinion over to their side.

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Why would that image discuss you? I think it bad tactics and stupid strategy but it is the tactics of the gangsters that keep the Ds afloat.

I avoid imagining chopped up folks during lunch....

There is so much Bullshit to cut through...you must stay vigilant to have a chance to recognize the Truth.

I stay vigilant, and that vigilance leads me to believe that conservative hard-working Heartland Americans like me are starting to WIN again after a long eight year Winter of lies, Marxism, and a chief executive who earnestly sought to undermine the very laws he swore to enforce.

I thank Don Trump for that...he has some personality disorders...but he is not Depraved---which was our other choice in November, 2016.

We had to take a chance, and it looks like we got lucky---A President---flawed yes, aren't we all---but one who actually gives a shit about America.

The problem the democrats face today is they have no answer. they have build a platform of pandering for votes without ever actually delivering anything. they have become the party of fear, the party of obstruction, the party of hatred and intolerance. In defeat, their true colors are shining through. Hillary ran on a smear campaign with no positive message. Bernie on an unrealistic pipe dream even his own party couldn't support. The party is spearheaded by lunatics and shills. There is no on in the ranks who is positioned to step up to a leadership position. all they have is the attack and negativity.

There is so much Bullshit to cut through...you must stay vigilant to have a chance to recognize the Truth.

I stay vigilant, and that vigilance leads me to believe that conservative hard-working Heartland Americans like me are starting to WIN again after a long eight year Winter of lies, Marxism, and a chief executive who earnestly sought to undermine the very laws he swore to enforce.

I thank Don Trump for that...he has some personality disorders...but he is not Depraved---which was our other choice in November, 2016.

We had to take a chance, and it looks like we got lucky---A President---flawed yes, aren't we all---but one who actually gives a shit about America.

From your keyboard to God's in-box, Mac

The problem the democrats face today is they have no answer. they have build a platform of pandering for votes without ever actually delivering anything. they have become the party of fear, the party of obstruction, the party of hatred and intolerance. In defeat, their true colors are shining through. Hillary ran on a smear campaign with no positive message. Bernie on an unrealistic pipe dream even his own party couldn't support. The party is spearheaded by lunatics and shills. There is no on in the ranks who is positioned to step up to a leadership position. all they have is the attack and negativity.

Well....I bet they learned a lesson about abandoning whites....

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

Well....I bet they learned a lesson about abandoning whites....

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]
looks like the 2nd amendment people actually were able to do something about it. The fastest growing demographic in the USA made their voices heard

Not one Democrat voted for the tax cut.

Keep that in mind when we see the Global economy flourish.

Dems seem to always be on the wrong side of history.

154 Dems, INCLUDING PELOSI AND SCHUMER voted against the balanced budget act of 1997, yet they take credit for balancing the budget.

They are born fucking liars.

Forum List

Back