Quo Vadis, Democrats?

Not one Democrat voted for the tax cut.

Keep that in mind when we see the Global economy flourish.

Dems seem to always be on the wrong side of history.

154 Dems, INCLUDING PELOSI AND SCHUMER voted against the balanced budget act of 1997, yet they take credit for balancing the budget.

They are born fucking liars.

bg121517dAPR20171215024507.jpg

What is usually the result when one side uses up all of their ammunition,and the other side keeps advancing?

Democrats/Liberals might well meditate on that image.

1. And...speaking of one side continuing to advance:
a. TAX CUTS: 14 companies announce bonuses, expansion...
THE BIG LIST OF TAX-CUT PAYOFFS
18 companies The big list of tax-cut payoffs announce bonuses, more pay, expansion

b. "Tax Overhaul Could Jolt Dollar as U.S. Companies Bring Home Cash

Corporations could repatriate as much as $400 billion in earnings and cash from abroad"
Tax Overhaul Could Jolt Dollar as U.S. Companies Bring Home Cash

2. While on the other side:
"Democrats, on the other hand, have no message, no leader and nothing to brag about. That leaves a vacuum, which is being filled with one idea: impeaching President Trump.

Republicans, thanks to their last-minute tax triumph, will run on a pro-growth agenda. If the middle-class tax cuts work as promised, if the economy cooperates by continuing to expand by 3 percent or more and produces jobs, jobs, jobs, the GOP will have a strong message to sell.

The “resistance” wing is taking over the party and congressional bosses Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi can either jump on the “Impeach” bandwagon — or get run over by it.

... if an election that pits tax cuts and job growth vs. impeachment strikes you as crazy, don’t blame me.

Not incidentally, notice that the sexual allegations against Trump, although they were made before he defeated Hillary Clinton, have replaced Russia, Russia, Russia as the main justification for impeachment. ... Dems are giving up on Mueller finding anything significant."
https://nypost.com/2017/12/24/the-movement-to-impeach-trump-is-just-beginning/
What is the result when Democrats run out of ammo?

You hack them to pieces with Machetes. :biggrin:

Yehhhhccch!
Seeee......now,. I was about to have lunch.....and you've ruined my appetite!
What is usually the result when one side uses up all of their ammunition,and the other side keeps advancing?

18 companies The big list of tax-cut payoffs announce bonuses, more pay, expansion

Corporations could repatriate as much as $400 billion in earnings and cash from abroad"

"Democrats, on the other hand, have no message, no leader and nothing to brag about. That leaves a vacuum, which is being filled with one idea: impeaching President Trump.

Republicans, thanks to their last-minute tax triumph, will run on a pro-growth agenda. If the middle-class tax cuts work as promised, if the economy cooperates by continuing to expand by 3 percent or more and produces jobs, jobs, jobs, the GOP will have a strong message to sell.

The “resistance” wing is taking over the party and congressional bosses Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi can either jump on the “Impeach” bandwagon — or get run over by it.

... if an election that pits tax cuts and job growth vs. impeachment strikes you as crazy, don’t blame me.

Not incidentally, notice that the sexual allegations against Trump, although they were made before he defeated Hillary Clinton, have replaced Russia, Russia, Russia as the main justification for impeachment. ... Dems are giving up on Mueller finding anything significant."

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Why would that image discuss you? I think it bad tactics and stupid strategy but it is the tactics of the gangsters that keep the Ds afloat.

I avoid imagining chopped up folks during lunch....
It's just something that happened in Somalia in the Summer of 93' when I was there.
That's what they do to their enemies when they run out of ammo.
They murdered a bunch of UN peacekeepers when they weren't smart enough to keep more than a box of ammo on them.

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Why would that image discuss you? I think it bad tactics and stupid strategy but it is the tactics of the gangsters that keep the Ds afloat.

It's just something that happened in Somalia in the Summer of 93' when I was there.
They murdered a bunch of UN peacekeepers when they weren't smart enough to keep more than a box of ammo on them.

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Yehhhhccch!

Well they were just helping their opponents achieve their goals.

Forum List

Back