Quotes from super-racist Muhammad Ali. Media-censored of course

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All blacks hate whites because they know they need whites to take care of them. Without welfare and affirmative action, nearly all american blacks would starve.

Muhammad Ali – The most famous racist to ever box -OR- Criticizing Ali is racism | Box statistics, analysis of boxing history records, stats of boxing eras

Muhammad Ali on integration:
"We who follow the teachings of Elijah Muhammad (leader of the Nation of Islam) don't want to be forced to integrate. Integration is wrong. We don't want to live with the white man"

Muhammad Ali on intermarriage:
"No intelligent black man or black woman in his or her right black mind wants white boys and white girls coming to their homes to marry their black sons and daughters."

Muhammad Ali on killing blacks for having relationships with whites:
In an interview with Playboy Ali said "A black man should be killed if he's messing with a white woman." When the interviewer asked about black women crossing the colour barrier, Ali responded: "Then she dies. Kill her, too."

All blacks hate whites because they know they need whites to take care of them. Without welfare and affirmative action, nearly all american blacks would starve.

Muhammad Ali – The most famous racist to ever box -OR- Criticizing Ali is racism | Box statistics, analysis of boxing history records, stats of boxing eras

"We who follow the teachings of Elijah Muhammad (leader of the Nation of Islam) don't want to be forced to integrate. Integration is wrong. We don't want to live with the white man"

"No intelligent black man or black woman in his or her right black mind wants white boys and white girls coming to their homes to marry their black sons and daughters."

In an interview with Playboy Ali said "A black man should be killed if he's messing with a white woman." When the interviewer asked about black women crossing the colour barrier, Ali responded: "Then she dies. Kill her, too."

I'm sure racism appalls you and all.

ShootSpeeders

"Without welfare and affirmative action, nearly all american blacks would starve."

Prove it.

:link:

You're going to have to excuse me, but for the life of me, I just cannot take seriously the notion that you understand or know black folk.

You're going to have to excuse me, but for the life of me, I just cannot take seriously the notion that you understand or know black folk.
So then you cannot understand white's then right?

I are one.

I are one.

Doubt it.

Man, the way some people "know" shit.

[
"Without welfare and affirmative action, nearly all american blacks would starve."

Prove it.

I'll do more than prove it. I personally guarantee it.!!

ShootSpeeders

Then DO it.

Prove your statement or admit you're lying again.

ShootSpeeders said

I asked him to prove it.

He wrote

I'm still waiting.

ShootSpeeders is a chronic liar, very typical of low life, human garbage, kkk, white supremacist. He lies like they all lie.

Admit it ShootSpeeders

Oh wait - low life, human garbage like ShootSpeeders doesn't have the balls.

[

Prove it.

ShootSpeeders

Then DO it.

ShootSpeeders said

I asked him to prove it.

He wrote

I'm still waiting.

ShootSpeeders is a chronic liar, very typical of low life, human garbage, kkk, white supremacist. He lies like they all lie.

Admit it ShootSpeeders

You are such an angry person.

No wonder the Republican Party is claiming ownership of him.

Y'all just have to keep in mind who posted this. He's probably next in line for selection as the Grand Dragon of the KKK. Racists can be found across the racial spectrum.

[

Prove it.

ShootSpeeders

Then DO it.

ShootSpeeders said

I asked him to prove it.

He wrote

I'm still waiting.

Admit it ShootSpeeders

The question here is -

Why isn't everyone angry at this kind of brainless racism?

Why aren't YOU angry at it?

This is what I hate about RWNJs. They don't really have informed opinions so they'll happily follow along behind vile human garbage like the OP.

BTW, did you notice that the lying pond scum OP has suddenly gotten reeeel busy elsewhere? It works every time. You call chicken shit like ShootSpeeders on their lies and POOF!! They disappear.

So, why do you side with the liar?d Hmmm?

[

Prove it.

ShootSpeeders

Then DO it.

ShootSpeeders said

I asked him to prove it.

He wrote

I'm still waiting.

Admit it ShootSpeeders

The question here is -

Why isn't everyone angry at this kind of brainless racism?

Why aren't YOU angry at it?

This is what I hate about RWNJs. They don't really have informed opinions so they'll happily follow along behind vile human garbage like the OP.

BTW, did you notice that the lying pond scum OP has suddenly gotten reeeel busy elsewhere? It works every time. You call chicken shit like ShootSpeeders on their lies and POOF!! They disappear.

So, why do you side with the liar?d Hmmm?
Because I went out and found video proof of Ali's racism. Now the question is why aren't you outraged at his racism? Don't you agree that racism is wrong no matter which party it comes from?

Y'all just have to keep in mind who posted this. He's probably next in line for selection as the Grand Dragon of the KKK. Racists can be found across the racial spectrum.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites and the biggest hate crime in america. I oppose AA and this i am the anti-racist. THINK

Forum List

Back