What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quotes of Wisdom

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From my extensive compilation

Truth will always be paucorem hominem*, (of few men) and must therefore quietly and modestly wait for the few whose unusual mode of thought may find it enjoyable. Life is short, but works far and lives long; let us speak the truth. – Arthur Schopenhauer

Whatever you are, be a good one. - Abraham Lincoln

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." --George Bernard Shaw

Our constitution was made for a moral and religious people; it is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams

I slept and dreamed that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was duty. I acted and behold, duty was joy. - Rabindrinath Tagore

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
The whole fucking world sucks...America sucks less.
Ted Nugent
/ps. He must have visited Costa Rica

bill718

Platinum Member
Reaction score
From my extensive compilation

Truth will always be paucorem hominem*, (of few men) and must therefore quietly and modestly wait for the few whose unusual mode of thought may find it enjoyable. Life is short, but works far and lives long; let us speak the truth. – Arthur Schopenhauer

Whatever you are, be a good one. - Abraham Lincoln

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." --George Bernard Shaw

Our constitution was made for a moral and religious people; it is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams

I slept and dreamed that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was duty. I acted and behold, duty was joy. - Rabindrinath Tagore

Wisdom is not like a flower one can pluck from a bush; it is like a mountain that one must climb.
-Author unknown

I have often regretted my speech, never my silence.
Publilius Syrus Roman Writer (~100 BC)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List