R candidates lining up

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/2016-campaign_n_3332313.html?ref=topbar

With no clear presidential front-runner in their party, Republicans are in shopping mode.

They are looking for signs of a candidate who could unite the party's religious right, its more moderate establishment and its libertarian, anti-tax Tea Partiers in a way that Mitt Romney, the 2012 presidential nominee, could not do.

Its funny to see how splintered and fragmented the R is. This past week, some of the old timers were really climbing on the McCarthy-ites like Cruz. And, its gonna get better.

... [Rand] Paul is part of a stampede of Republican would-be contenders who are criss-crossing the country meeting voters, recruiting potential donors and currying favor with local politicians who could help determine their fate in a run for the White House.

Lay in extra popcorn folx cuz the Clown Car Show will be starting soon. :popcorn: :popcorn:

2016 Campaign Has Begun For Republicans Like Rand Paul, Scott Walker

With no clear presidential front-runner in their party, Republicans are in shopping mode.

They are looking for signs of a candidate who could unite the party's religious right, its more moderate establishment and its libertarian, anti-tax Tea Partiers in a way that Mitt Romney, the 2012 presidential nominee, could not do.

Its funny to see how splintered and fragmented the R is. This past week, some of the old timers were really climbing on the McCarthy-ites like Cruz. And, its gonna get better.

... [Rand] Paul is part of a stampede of Republican would-be contenders who are criss-crossing the country meeting voters, recruiting potential donors and currying favor with local politicians who could help determine their fate in a run for the White House.

Lay in extra popcorn folx cuz the Clown Car Show will be starting soon. :popcorn: :popcorn:

hey Dudely?.....i live in California....tell me how your party Governs better than the one you hate?.....because where i sit.....they both look pretty bad.....:popcorn:

2016 Campaign Has Begun For Republicans Like Rand Paul, Scott Walker

Biden-smiling-nervously1.jpg

"Clown car?! I love the clown cars, Mommy!"

Got news for you there is no clear Dem front runner either and before the left starts pointing to Hillary I will point out she has given no indication she's running and if she does Benghazi will be a huge weight around her neck.

Got news for you there is no clear Dem front runner either and before the left starts pointing to Hillary I will point out she has given no indication she's running and if she does Benghazi will be a huge weight around her neck.

Yep, they think it's all Hilary, they wont even consider another candidate, they're obedient, Hitler wished he had that kind of following.

The only declared candidate the democrats have is Joe Biden. Like it or not, they are stuck with him. At best and if Hillary decides to challenge Biden, it will end up with two democrats, both obama insiders who know where all the bodies are buried in the rose garden.

The democrats are in disarray. In two years they will be at each other's throats.

Forum List

Back