R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

One less Conservative hack on the Supreme Court, and we have Gore for 8 years instead of the pathetic Barbara's boy ....

:)

I agree Barbara, we've had enough Bush's !

:lol:

Gore for 8 years? are you a fucking lunatic? Gore after 9/11?? WTF would that asshole have done? offered carbon credits to the taliban if they agreed to play nice?

as to the SCOTUS, from obozo we got two lesbian left wing females with the combined competence of a frog.

Bush was far from great, but he was 1000% better than the incompetent traitor that you fools elected twice.

I love Redfish's attitude about women. I really do. I wonder why the RW has so much trouble with the woman voter these days.

And the GOP will continue to have trouble with not only women but a majority of other voters tired of the reactionary stupidity exhibited by many on the right.

Ann Romney covered the women's vote at one of her husband's rallies - when he vowed to repeal any bills favoring women ....

"We sure love you women ! ....."

She changed the message just like she was told ....

And the GOP will continue to have trouble with not only women but a majority of other voters tired of the reactionary stupidity exhibited by many on the right.

And that reactionary stupidity is not any different country-wide than it is here on this message board

Is neutrality and allowing someone to blatently lie without correction the same thing? And why are you pro-lying without correction?
That's not the moderator's job.

But it's what Crowley did, when she was blatantly carrying Obama's water.

If Romney lied, Obama should have pointed it out. Apparently, he needed help doing that.

So true ... there are many Right Wing talking-heads who are encouraging the RNC to ban Republicans from ALL debates - on the grounds that any Republican in a debate in dangerous to the Party's health.

Crowley proved that two against one is not a good situation for fair and honest people.

We have a right to a fair playing field, same as anyone else. We don't need hypermanic assistance or resistance from someone who pledged neutrality as a journalist but rendered lockstep party favors in front of God and everybody to her choice for President.

She humiliated the journalism profession.

We're not having it again, and you can take that to the bank with you.

It's going to be fair, and that's that.

It will be fair for sure, there will be no FOX moderators.

90% of all TV viewers dial in to the Mainstream Media, FOX is a biased, bit player .... and has not earned a level playing field.

Nothing will change ... and Hillary's film will attract record viewers.

Take that to the bank with you ...

I love how FOX news is biased, yet CNN and NBC are tied to movies that these news networks endorse that places a candidate (Hillary Clinton) representing the left wing Democrat party, in a favorable light. Why the big push by a media network to endorse a political candidate? Yet, CNN and NBC have somehow earned a level playing field, like Mrs Crowley right? Don't make me laugh. Your comparison between these major media news outlets and FOX fails miserably.

Last edited:
A total landslide when you consider only 10-12 states were in play and Your Presdient won nearly every one of them.

President Reagan's re-election was a landslide dear, 525 electoral votes and 49 states with a much stronger and solid popular vote. Obama's real-election was more of a consolation prize in comparison, hardly a landslide victory at all.

One less Conservative hack on the Supreme Court, and we have Gore for 8 years instead of the pathetic Barbara's boy ....

I agree Barbara, we've had enough Bush's !

Gore for 8 years? are you a fucking lunatic? Gore after 9/11?? WTF would that asshole have done? offered carbon credits to the taliban if they agreed to play nice?

as to the SCOTUS, from obozo we got two lesbian left wing females with the combined competence of a frog.

Bush was far from great, but he was 1000% better than the incompetent traitor that you fools elected twice.

I love Redfish's attitude about women. I really do. I wonder why the RW has so much trouble with the woman voter these days.

A lot can be said for the Obama Administration offering women free contraception during a re-election campaign and using Mrs. Fluke to promote it

Crowley proved that two against one is not a good situation for fair and honest people.

We have a right to a fair playing field, same as anyone else. We don't need hypermanic assistance or resistance from someone who pledged neutrality as a journalist but rendered lockstep party favors in front of God and everybody to her choice for President.

She humiliated the journalism profession.

We're not having it again, and you can take that to the bank with you.

It's going to be fair, and that's that.

It will be fair for sure, there will be no FOX moderators.

90% of all TV viewers dial in to the Mainstream Media, FOX is a biased, bit player .... and has not earned a level playing field.

Nothing will change ... and Hillary's film will attract record viewers.

Take that to the bank with you ...

I love how FOX news is biased, yet CNN and NBC are tied to movies that these news networks endorse that places a candidate (Hillary Clinton) representing the left wing Democrat party, in a favorable light. Why the big push by a media network to endorse a political candidate? Yet, CNN and NBC have somehow earned a level playing field, like Mrs Crowley right? Don't make me laugh. Your comparison between these major media news outlets and FOX fails miserably.

Oh, does FOX favor and endorse Right Wing politicians and candidates?

What's your first clue?

Noooooo..... it can't be!

332-206
Scoreboard

52/48 popular vote.
We use the Electoral Vote in the US. Thanks for playing.

A total landslide when you consider only 10-12 states were in play and Your Presdient won nearly every one of them.

Want some cheese with your whine? By the way, Obama is a man.

Put two large EC states on Romney's side and he wins
Oh wow...why stop at 2 when you're dreaming?

But you fools gave obozo 4 more years----you deserve what he does to you and this country. You are idiots and you don't even realize it. :cuckoo:

Scoreboard...you're bitching isn't going to change it. :lol:

Perfect !!

President Reagan's re-election was a landslide dear, 525 electoral votes and 49 states with a much stronger and solid popular vote. Obama's real-election was more of a consolation prize in comparison, hardly a landslide victory at all.

The country was different back then and Reagan was likely the greatest President of our lifetime.

Obama won almost every state he campaigned in; that makes it a landslide without question.

A lot can be said for the Obama Administration offering women free contraception during a re-election campaign and using Mrs. Fluke to promote it

Free Contraception? Ms. Fluke was talking about having contraception added to the insurance she pays for--at least at one time.

Romney was offering the well-off the opportunity to get in on the tax-dodging that he practiced to where he pays much less on dividend income than income earners who actually have to work for their money.

Patronage is as old as politics itself. It wasn't invented by Mr. Obama, nor Mr. Bush, nor Mr. Reagan, etc...

That you guys act shocked that politicians are playing to their voting blocks is funny.

The country was different back then and Reagan was likely the greatest President of our lifetime.

Hardly ....

Reagan is the darling of the Conservatives ... who measure strength of ideology - not economic success - in a politician.

Reagan tripled the Federal debt carrying on a spending war with the USSR, managed the second worst market crash in U.S. history, wiped out the Savings and Loan industry ... and never counted unemployed blacks in his jobless rate.

Mt. Rushmore ... indeed!

Last edited:
Romney was offering the well-off the opportunity to get in on the tax-dodging that he practiced to where he pays much less on dividend income than income earners who actually have to work for their money.

Romney was the master of the "carried interest" tax loop hole (dodge) - which allows the wealthy to pay a 15% capital gains rate on normal income taxed at the 35% rate.

Combine that with overseas profits that he pays no tax on ... you see why the wealthy of America have been agonizing over losing to a middle class black guy ...

Hardly ....

Reagan is the darling of the Conservatives ... who measure strength of ideology - not economic success - in a politician.

Reagan tripled the Federal debt carrying on a spending war with the USSR, managed the second worst market crash in U.S. history, wiped out the Savings and Loan industry ... and never counted unemployed blacks in his jobless rate.

Mt. Rushmore ... indeed!

Never counted unemployed blacks in his jobless rate? I'm sure you can provide a link to the Federal Government's Bureau of Labor Statistics that can prove that.

Forum List

Back