R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

I once considered asking a conservative woman for a date, but soon discovered that she was out every night at 9 PM with her Glock walking the niegborhood looking for evil doers. I also confess that her poster of George Bush which she had taped to the ceiling over her bed was somewhat unsettling.

Ok, now that's just a sick image.. I bought in to the glock but a poster of Bush over her bed? She was either blind, dumb, or a liberal using it for target practice.

I think you believe whatever the left posts too much.

personally I do not even see how the libtard as vandalshandle could ever get as far as to the bedroom of somebody on the opposite side of the spectrum.

nor do I see anybody on the conservative side putting the poster of political leader in their bedroom( the basic difference of the attitude towards the political organization of the society prevents it). However,I can see the libtards placating their rooms with posters of obama exactly because of their view of the society structure.

Vox, sometimes I think that you don't like me. Say it isn't so! It is keeping me up nights! Do you realize what this could do to my self esteme?

Ok, now that's just a sick image.. I bought in to the glock but a poster of Bush over her bed? She was either blind, dumb, or a liberal using it for target practice.

I think you believe whatever the left posts too much.

personally I do not even see how the libtard as vandalshandle could ever get as far as to the bedroom of somebody on the opposite side of the spectrum.

nor do I see anybody on the conservative side putting the poster of political leader in their bedroom( the basic difference of the attitude towards the political organization of the society prevents it). However,I can see the libtards placating their rooms with posters of obama exactly because of their view of the society structure.

She was making a joke man... Take a deep breath
Wow, thank you Thanatos.. WTF?!

When the hell have I EVER believed anything a leftist has said on this forum?! I'd like to know?!

I once considered asking a conservative woman for a date, but soon discovered that she was out every night at 9 PM with her Glock walking the niegborhood looking for evil doers. I also confess that her poster of George Bush which she had taped to the ceiling over her bed was somewhat unsettling.
So...armed, intelligent women scare the shit out of you.

Amazing how fearful the liberals are of strong women. He must shake in his boots at the thought of a dinner date with Palin. Pathetic!

And think Palin was a star on SNL...

I have a question. If Hillary farts during one of her debates with Rand Paul on a NBC presidential debate in 2016, will the media claim it was Rand Paul who farted just to save her from total embarrassment? and didn't she fart in the 2008 debates? I recall seeing the video on u-tube

The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

------------------------------

RNC votes to punish CNN and NBC for Clinton films

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

For a Party with a history of attracting presidential candidates notorious for their lack of debating skills, the RNC has introduced a "face saving" excuse so as not to highlight those embarrassing weaknesses in national debates!

Last edited:
The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

For a Party with a history of attracting presidential candidates notorious for their lack of debating skills, the RNC has introduced a "face saving" excuse so as not to highlight those embarrassing weaknesses in national debates!
Yes, because NBC and CNN are the ONLY two media outlets with a nationwide audience.

I'll give you a moment to come to terms with how dumb your statement is.

This thread is still going?
th

I'm sure you can never accuse CNN nor NBC of being "biased" in their news reporting based on their endorsement of such political propaganda films, now could you? Yet why should we be the least bit surprised of the love affair between Hollywood and the mainstream news-media for the liberal democrat party?

So true ... there are many Right Wing talking-heads who are encouraging the RNC to ban Republicans from ALL debates - on the grounds that any Republican in a debate in dangerous to the Party's health.

:)

So true ... there are many Right Wing talking-heads who are encouraging the RNC to ban Republicans from ALL debates - on the grounds that any Republican in a debate in dangerous to the Party's health.

Hell right those Republican bastards should have to have primary debates hosted by CNN just and MSNBC just like the democrats did on FOX right??????

You progressives are hypocrite bastards

H
Yeah of course you did.
You are afraid of women, unless you pay for them and even then it has to be via a gloryhole.

It always amuses me when, out of the blue, posters share their personal knowledge on how life goes for them.

Crowley proved that two against one is not a good situation for fair and honest people.

We have a right to a fair playing field, same as anyone else. We don't need hypermanic assistance or resistance from someone who pledged neutrality as a journalist but rendered lockstep party favors in front of God and everybody to her choice for President.

She humiliated the journalism profession.

We're not having it again, and you can take that to the bank with you.

It's going to be fair, and that's that.

Crowley proved that two against one is not a good situation for fair and honest people.

We have a right to a fair playing field, same as anyone else. We don't need hypermanic assistance or resistance from someone who pledged neutrality as a journalist but rendered lockstep party favors in front of God and everybody to her choice for President.

It will be fair for sure, there will be no FOX moderators.

90% of all TV viewers dial in to the Mainstream Media, FOX is a biased, bit player .... and has not earned a level playing field.

Nothing will change ... and Hillary's film will attract record viewers.

Take that to the bank with you ...

Last edited:

90% of all TV viewers dial in to the Mainstream Media, FOX is a biased, bit player .... and has not earned a level playing field.

dream on dingleberry, Fox beats CNN every night in ratings. The MSM is becoming a non-player in the news arena because their bias is known by anyone a lick of common sense---of course the lets you out.

If you want to watch a Hillary propaganda film, go right ahead.

You can take this to the bank--------Hillary Clinton will never be president of the USA, NEVER!

And the dems boycott Fox. Your point is?

It will be fair for sure, there will be no need to "boycott Fox" - there will be no FOX moderators.

Last edited:

It will be fair for sure, there will be no need to "boycott Fox" - there will be no FOX moderators.

The other networks are in the dems hip pocket which is why the GOP is taking the actions they are.

The other networks are in the dems hip pocket which is why the GOP is taking the actions they are.

And they should stand by that action and not waver.

Forum List

Back