R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

Oh the irony.
:lol:

I've seen Stephanie call out Republicans like George Bush, Boehner when they're wrong...

You were for Christie before you were against him, you were against Romney before you were for him. You and John Kerry should have a love-child.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf. only liberals can EVOLVE and change their minds? your dear leader was against gay marriage before he was for it...and you libs still voted for his dumb ass...shows how loyal you all are to your CAUSES....

you are being petty...

I've seen Stephanie call out Republicans like George Bush, Boehner when they're wrong...

You were for Christie before you were against him, you were against Romney before you were for him. You and John Kerry should have a love-child.

wtf. only liberals can EVOLVE and change their minds? your dear leader was against gay marriage before he was for it...and you libs still voted for his dumb ass...shows how loyal you all are to your CAUSES....

you are being petty...

But they don't try to cuss out those who point out the evolution and deny it happened with profanity that would make some sailors blush.

you are being petty...

But they don't try to cuss out those who point out the evolution and deny it happened with profanity that would make some sailors blush.

don't be so stupid, obozo changed his position on gay marriage because his handlers told him it would help him politically. Everyone knows that------except you apparently

you are being petty...

oh for crying out loud...:eusa_boohoo:I have better things to do...see ya

you are being petty...

Obama didn't evolve, you think he is some ape or something? He knew he had to compromise to win an election. Nice try!

I once considered asking a conservative woman for a date, but soon discovered that she was out every night at 9 PM with her Glock walking the niegborhood looking for evil doers. I also confess that her poster of George Bush which she had taped to the ceiling over her bed was somewhat unsettling.

Ok, now that's just a sick image.. I bought in to the glock but a poster of Bush over her bed? She was either blind, dumb, or a liberal using it for target practice.

I think you believe whatever the left posts too much.

personally I do not even see how the libtard as vandalshandle could ever get as far as to the bedroom of somebody on the opposite side of the spectrum.

nor do I see anybody on the conservative side putting the poster of political leader in their bedroom( the basic difference of the attitude towards the political organization of the society prevents it). However,I can see the libtards placating their rooms with posters of obama exactly because of their view of the society structure.

Last edited:
I once considered asking a conservative woman for a date, but soon discovered that she was out every night at 9 PM with her Glock walking the niegborhood looking for evil doers. I also confess that her poster of George Bush which she had taped to the ceiling over her bed was somewhat unsettling.

Ok, now that's just a sick image.. I bought in to the glock but a poster of Bush over her bed? She was either blind, dumb, or a liberal using it for target practice.

personally I do not even see how the libtard as vandalshandle could ever get as far as to the bedroom of somebody on the opposite side of the spectrum.

nor do I see anybody on the conservative side putting the poster of political leader in their bedroom( the basic difference of the attitude towards the political organization of the society prevents it). However,I can see the libtards placating their rooms with posters of obama exactly because of their view of the society structure.

She was making a joke man... Take a deep breath

She was making a joke man... Take a deep breath

Vandalshandle? yeah, I know, by projecting an attitude of his own and others in his crowd on the people with opposite views.
But the joke does not have a base, so it is not even worth discussing it.

So...armed, intelligent women scare the shit out of you.

Amazing how fearful the liberals are of strong women. He must shake in his boots at the thought of a dinner date with Palin. Pathetic!

Amazing how fearful the liberals are of strong women. He must shake in his boots at the thought of a dinner date with Palin. Pathetic!
His programming has indoctrinated him with the idea that women are nothing but genitals, interested only in taxpayer-subsided birth control and consequence-free sex.

To find a woman who can think for herself is a terrifying experience for a progressive.

Well, you got me there! I can't imagine a more vivid image of the ultimate date from hell, with the exception of the blind date that I once had back in the 1990's, when her phone rang during our dinner and she had to take the call because it was her parole officer!

Forum List

Back