R Porter could not get security clearance but

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
He handled highly classified data every day. It has been over a year and the Regime has done nothing about it....WHY?

Now I learned that many WH staffers cannot get security clearance. The swamp is now an open smelly sewer.

He handled highly classified data every day. It has been over a year and the Regime has done nothing about it....WHY?

Now I learned that many WH staffers cannot get security clearance. The swamp is now an open smelly sewer.

Remember how vocal they all were when Hillary was putting classified info through insecure servers?

How quiet they are now.

Hey the republicans on the forum are pulling a Sean Spicer on us... Hiding!

lead_large.jpeg

What was his status exactly? I'm kind of tryig to figure out what was so wrong here.

Ah who cares about National Security , said No One EVER..

Trump ran on proper vetting.. what a joke.

Under Obama. the rule was PAY AS YOU GO!

Now the the GOP rules it is WHAT DEFICIT? I DON'T SEE A DEFICIT.

All the while these hypocrites plunge us into deficit he'll.

What was his status exactly? I'm kind of tryig to figure out what was so wrong here.

Temporary security clearance....for over a year.

Why Did Rob Porter, an Alleged Domestic Abuser, Have Security Clearance Anyway?

Some marriages have lasted less time. The WH was dragging their feet as they are on lots of other staff.

Some marriages have lasted less time. The WH was dragging their feet as they are on lots of other staff.
Oh for fuck sakes. Slate? Really?

Kushner is also unable to get permanent security clearance....cause he has been laundering dirty money.

Oh for fuck sakes. Slate? Really?

Don't be an idiot. Multiple media have reported the same thing...

Key Aide Couldn’t Get A Security Clearance -- Under A President Who Likely Couldn’t Either | HuffPost

FOX would also if they weren't the .Trump News Network

Forum List

Back