R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

what is so obvious that make you believe that lie? I don't hate capitalism and neither does Obama. As noted earlier, the business sector has been blessed since by Obama took office with astounding success. Pay attention, please.

It's obvious you hate capitalism. For one thing, you don't even know what it is. Obama subsidizing business by pumping trillions of dollars into the economy with Quantitative Easing is not capitalism. It's crony capitalism.
You Dumbo. If i don't know what capitalism IS, how the hell canI hate it? :lol:
Stop using terms you don't understand. Keep It Simple Stupid MaybeYou'll Attain Some Success.

That's easy. Every dunce hates calculus, but they don't have a clue what it is. You hate whatever your despicable party tells you to hate.

So you hate calculus, dunce?

I knew that would go right over your head.
You wish! I don't have a party. Now what are you going say, you calculus hating dunce. :lol:

It's obvious you hate capitalism. For one thing, you don't even know what it is. Obama subsidizing business by pumping trillions of dollars into the economy with Quantitative Easing is not capitalism. It's crony capitalism.
Stop using terms you don't understand. Keep It Simple Stupid MaybeYou'll Attain Some Success.

That's easy. Every dunce hates calculus, but they don't have a clue what it is. You hate whatever your despicable party tells you to hate.

You wish! I don't have a party. Now what are you going say, you calculus hating dunce. :lol:

That must be your conception of wit.

Obama won the first time, because, as the Magic Negro, he ran against McSame, and nobody wanted a third Bush term.

note.gif
Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey
note.gif

Obama won the second time, because he looked marginally more attractive than Mister Forty-Seven Percent; Mittens.

The Pubs were stupid enough to put-up hacks like McSame in 2008 and Mittens in 2012, and they paid the price for it.

Fun time's over, kiddies.
The way I see it is that Obama won both times because he was the best person for the job. The reason McCain and Mitt ran was THEY were stupid. The rest of the republican field knew better. After Bush, smart repubs knew they wouldn't stand a chance for generations.
Oh, I agree that Obumble was the best choice for the job, in both 2008 and 2009.

Then again, it wasn't exactly much of stretch, to be better than McSame or Mittens.

Much like a dreamy-eyed liar and whiner is usually preferable to a washed-up copycat, or the last scion of an old political family whose blood had thinned-out too far...
The field of candidates entailed more than just Obama and McCain in the beginning and more than Obama and Romney on the second election.
Not really... not unless you want to piss your vote away.
How does that relate to what I said i immediately above?
It is a condemnatory judgment on the practical merits of what you said immediately above.

Ya'll let me know if we need to dump a truckload of elephant shit into this cesspool...
Are you saying you are full of shit?
A gift for you few remaining ObamaBots, as you worship your Failed Messiah...

12215150_f2b94da3e7.jpg

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! PROOF THE GOP IS FULL OF SHIT!
Back to the Kiddie Table with you... You're bothering the grown-ups...

If you can't stand the heat......
I find the idea that you perceive yourself to be providing 'heat', to be highly amusing...

12215150_f2b94da3e7.jpg

I find the idea that you perceive yourself to be providing 'heat', to be highly amusing...

Mirth is what he provides.

And YOU don't get to define ME with your one dimensional interpretations of what you think you read in a dictionary.

I didn't define you. English is what defines you. When you hate capitalism, you're a leftist, and you obviously hate capitalism.
what is so obvious that make you believe that lie? I don't hate capitalism and neither does Obama. As noted earlier, the business sector has been blessed since by Obama took office with astounding success. Pay attention, please.

Everyone knows it's Republicans that hate everything......especially "education" - why they want to do away with it....home school everyone.....pass on the dumbness.

Your very posts indicate you are one of the retards.....and retards always think they are smart....they don't have enough brain power to realize they are really stupid.

A wise person once quipped: " Everyone is entitled to be sometimes stupid, but some abuse the privilege."

Or maybe they just drank all the water in Flint, Michigan? :D

You're too ignorant to recognize all the good Obama did for the middle-class (not just the 1% like Doofus Bush).....we're lucky we didn't go into a depression thanks to the Dumb and Dumber (Bush/Cheney) and their idiotic actions.....Turdo.
Uh-huh, Thank god for Obama! since he managed to disabuse me of the belief that in George W. Bush we as a nation had reached the bottom of the Well of Incompetence, turns out it's FAR deeper than I thought.

Yeah, say all the dumb folk.....with unemployment lower than ever, healthcare for everyone and the economy doing so much better than when Doofus was in charge....that bubble that Faux News watchers and Trump droolers live in is really strong...no facts ever penetrate it We can't fix stupid.

• The economy has now gained nearly five times more jobs under President Barack Obama than it did during the presidency of George W. Bush, and the unemployment rate has dropped to just below the historical average.
    • Real weekly earnings are up 1.7 percent, thanks in part to a plunge in gasoline prices.
    • Corporate profits have nearly tripled, and stock prices have soared.
    • On the other hand, the number of Americans receiving food stamps remains 45 percent higher than when the president first took office, and the rate of home ownership has dropped by 3.2 percentage points, to the lowest point in nearly 20 years.
    • The average premium for a benchmark “silver” health plan in the Obamacare marketplaces rose only 2 percent this year, and consumers had more plans from which to choose. But the tax penalty for going without insurance will double.
Obama’s Numbers (January 2015 Update)
Yayyyy the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer!
Such standards you have!

Thanks to the conservatives who hate welfare to the poor but embrace corporate welfare with open arms.
Of course! Welfare for the poor is a loss. They generate nothing but shit. The poor have an obligation to at least try to move on. Corporations employ people, that employment generates services and goods. Corporations lead to prosperity. No one ever worked for a poor person.

Ahhh,,,,finally a rwnj that is willing to admit they hate the poor because the poor don't give them back anything? I guess it's fair to say you should drop the "Family Values" and "religious right" mantras - and adopt a new one.....like "greedy bastards". Keeping the poor from starving or turning to thieving helps the whole country stay above third world status....but the dumb can't figure that out. How much has the CEO's millions in bonuses helped you?

And he tells himself he is wise.:rolleyes:

So, because (former) President Ronald Reagan is dead the left no longer teaches their offspring to pray that he rots in Hell.

Yeah, right.

They don't.

Because they only "prey" - not "pray". They just teach those kiddies to despise, loathe and fervently wish that President Reagan's bones rot an a particularly painful way. See the difference?

The way I see it is that Obama won both times because he was the best person for the job. The reason McCain and Mitt ran was THEY were stupid. The rest of the republican field knew better. After Bush, smart repubs knew they wouldn't stand a chance for generations.
Oh, I agree that Obumble was the best choice for the job, in both 2008 and 2009.

Then again, it wasn't exactly much of stretch, to be better than McSame or Mittens.

Much like a dreamy-eyed liar and whiner is usually preferable to a washed-up copycat, or the last scion of an old political family whose blood had thinned-out too far...
The field of candidates entailed more than just Obama and McCain in the beginning and more than Obama and Romney on the second election.
It is a condemnatory judgment on the practical merits of what you said immediately above.
Looks more like a non sequitur to me!

Yes... I'm sure it does... to you.

12215150_f2b94da3e7.jpg

But it is not nearly as amusing as your confession that you and your GOP fellows are full of shit! You even provided a photo to prove it.

Yes... I'm sure it does... to you.
And anyone else with normal or above normal reasoning ability!

12215150_f2b94da3e7.jpg

But it is not nearly as amusing as your confession that you and your GOP fellows are full of shit! You even provided a photo to prove it.
Please stop trying to serve-up witticisms... it's far too painful to watch... you simply haven't got the knack for it... thank you.

End of sequence.

Next contestant, please.

No, it is my conception of TRUTH!

I didn't define you. English is what defines you. When you hate capitalism, you're a leftist, and you obviously hate capitalism.

Everyone knows it's Republicans that hate everything......especially "education" - why they want to do away with it....home school everyone.....pass on the dumbness.
Any time someone says "everyone knows" what follows is invariably a lie.

12215150_f2b94da3e7.jpg

Mirth is what he provides.
Coupled with the truth, that combination is dynamite.

No, it is my conception of TRUTH!

"Conception" is the right word.

Forum List

Back