R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

That's easy. Every dunce hates calculus, but they don't have a clue what it is. You hate whatever your despicable party tells you to hate.

So you hate calculus, dunce?

I knew that would go right over your head.
You wish! I don't have a party. Now what are you going say, you calculus hating dunce. :lol:
Sure you don't
I have NO reason to lie about party affiliations. There are millions of Americans like me.. People like me are the very reason political power does not stagnate
and remain constantly in the hands of one party.
And yet every post is pro libturd. How funny.

If you can't stand the heat......
I find the idea that you perceive yourself to be providing 'heat', to be highly amusing...

Mirth is what he provides.
Coupled with the truth, that combination is dynamite.
Let us know when you finally find the truth. Cause you just proved the lie.
Based on what evidence, counselor?
The lack of on your side. You remember, libturd? The one you owe no affiliation with, but can't stop talking like. That one

Only a libturd would hate someone trying to promote success rather than promote further failed libturd handouts to continue suppressing a fellow human. Stand proud you keep the poor poor.

....and here I thought that eating lots of spinach prevented constipation. Guess I was wrong.

Only a libturd would hate someone trying to promote success rather than promote further failed libturd handouts to continue suppressing a fellow human. Stand proud you keep the poor poor.

....and here I thought that eating lots of spinach prevented constipation. Guess I was wrong.
I know, the jealousy is noted

The left bemoans the right's dislike of Big Ears, but the left hated W with a passion. Which made no sense, since the shrub was a big gov statist.

Bush drew the ire of average Americans because he lied about WMDs under the pretense of retribution for 911 and was directly responsible for the needless deaths of both Iraqis and American soldiers. The end of his sorry term was marked by an almost wanton destruction of the economy. The Obama administration focused on finding and killing the actual mastermind of 911, put affordable insurance in the hands of millions, stopped legalized theft by credit card companies, saved the automobile industry, used drones to kill top Islamic terrorists instead of ground troops, shut down the Iraq offensive and brought our troops home... I could go on but the list of Obama success is much too long to effectively list them here.

So you hate calculus, dunce?

I knew that would go right over your head.
You wish! I don't have a party. Now what are you going say, you calculus hating dunce. :lol:
Sure you don't
I have NO reason to lie about party affiliations. There are millions of Americans like me.. People like me are the very reason political power does not stagnate
and remain constantly in the hands of one party.
And yet every post is pro libturd. How funny.
I don't know what a "libturd" is, but If tolerance, love and peace are reflective of "libturd" philosophy, it is akin to Christ's teachings.

The thread title is incorrect.

The accurate version is:

Obama's hatred of American Citizens continues unabated as he threatens to enact more audacious executive orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the idea that you perceive yourself to be providing 'heat', to be highly amusing...

Mirth is what he provides.
Coupled with the truth, that combination is dynamite.
Let us know when you finally find the truth. Cause you just proved the lie.
Based on what evidence, counselor?
The lack of on your side. You remember, libturd? The one you owe no affiliation with, but can't stop talking like. That one
I hope someone else can interpret your psycho babble, I can not make heads nor tails of it.

Obama's hatred of American Citizens continues unabated as he threatens to enact more audacious executive orders.

Another brain-washed FOX acolyte.........but just for fun:

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to replace the ACA?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass their own bill on immigration?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass a bill on what we should do about Syria?

The left bemoans the right's dislike of Big Ears, but the left hated W with a passion. Which made no sense, since the shrub was a big gov statist.

Bush drew the ire of average Americans because he lied about WMDs under the pretense of retribution for 911 and was directly responsible for the needless deaths of both Iraqis and American soldiers. The end of his sorry term was marked by an almost wanton destruction of the economy. The Obama administration focused on finding and killing the actual mastermind of 911, put affordable insurance in the hands of millions, stopped legalized theft by credit card companies, saved the automobile industry, used drones to kill top Islamic terrorists instead of ground troops, shut down the Iraq offensive and brought our troops home... I could go on but the list of Obama success is much too long to effectively list them here.
yep...obama never lies...:confused:

Oh all politicians lie to some extent, but more specifically, when presidents lie It is the body count of slain Americans troops that result from those those lies that matter to me.

Libturd is you someone opposed of someone else believing differently than you.
If only we could keep Obama for another 4 years!
now it's a we and you have no affiliation? Can you say liar?

Oh all politicians lie to some extent, but more specifically, when presidents lie It is the body count of slain Americans troops that result from those those lies that matter to me.
Good thing you have no affiliation with a party

Another brain-washed FOX acolyte.........but just for fun:

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to replace the ACA?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass their own bill on immigration?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass a bill on what we should do about Syria?

Why on earth would Obama encourage Congress to do anything when he thinks he can do whatever he wants via Executive Orders?

Forum List

Back