R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

I knew that would go right over your head.
You wish! I don't have a party. Now what are you going say, you calculus hating dunce. :lol:
Sure you don't
I have NO reason to lie about party affiliations. There are millions of Americans like me.. People like me are the very reason political power does not stagnate
and remain constantly in the hands of one party.
And yet every post is pro libturd. How funny.
I don't know what a "libturd" is, but If tolerance, love and peace are reflective of "libturd" philosophy, it is akin to Christ's teachings.
Tolerance, love and peace have no relationship to liberalism, which is a grab bag of rationalizations for government control and organized plunder, and nothing more.

Why on earth would Obama encourage Congress to do anything when he thinks he can do whatever he wants via Executive Orders?

Well, I guess he's a heck of a lot nicer that GWB....Check out how many Executive Orders republican presidents have issued versus democratic ones in the last 20 years? Enlightening.

Tolerance, love and peace have no relationship to liberalism, which is a grab bag of rationalizations for government control and organized plunder, and nothing more.

A strong laxative may help your attitude.......Just a friendly suggestion.

Why on earth would Obama encourage Congress to do anything when he thinks he can do whatever he wants via Executive Orders?

Well, I guess he's a heck of a lot nicer that GWB....Check out how many Executive Orders republican presidents have issued versus democratic ones in the last 20 years? Enlightening.

It isn't the number that matters, shit-for-brains, it's when they are used to create law and violate the Constitution.

The straw man argument is one of the lib's favorite fallacies. The other is the appeal to authority.

It isn't the number that matters, shit-for-brains, it's when they are used to create law and violate the Constitution.

If your other half of the brain was working, you'd know that an EO is NOT law....See, an EO can be overturned by a subsequent president...a LAW cannot.

Is there a grown up around your basement to help you?

If your other half of the brain was working, you'd know that an EO is NOT law....See, an EO can be overturned by a subsequent president...a LAW cannot.

Good news, that means we can tell Obungle's and his EOs on gun control to pound sand

If it's not law then how can Obama issue work permits to aliens who do not qualify for them because they are illegal?

EOs cannot contradict actual laws passed by Congress.

All you demonstrated is that your an idiot who doesn't know what laws are.

Good news, that means we can tell Obungle's and his EOs on gun control to pound sand

Sure, if Hillary or Bernie see it your way.....LOL

Obubngle's EO's have to be supported by the Constitution....so far that is a gray area

There's nothing "grey" about it. His EOs contradict the laws Congress passed. That makes them a violation of the Constitution.

I tend to agree but until judges actually rule we have a problem with them.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

You're too ignorant to recognize all the good Obama did for the middle-class (not just the 1% like Doofus Bush).....we're lucky we didn't go into a depression thanks to the Dumb and Dumber (Bush/Cheney) and their idiotic actions.....Turdo.
Uh-huh, Thank god for Obama! since he managed to disabuse me of the belief that in George W. Bush we as a nation had reached the bottom of the Well of Incompetence, turns out it's FAR deeper than I thought.

Yeah, say all the dumb folk.....with unemployment lower than ever, healthcare for everyone and the economy doing so much better than when Doofus was in charge....that bubble that Faux News watchers and Trump droolers live in is really strong...no facts ever penetrate it We can't fix stupid.

• The economy has now gained nearly five times more jobs under President Barack Obama than it did during the presidency of George W. Bush, and the unemployment rate has dropped to just below the historical average.
    • Real weekly earnings are up 1.7 percent, thanks in part to a plunge in gasoline prices.
    • Corporate profits have nearly tripled, and stock prices have soared.
    • On the other hand, the number of Americans receiving food stamps remains 45 percent higher than when the president first took office, and the rate of home ownership has dropped by 3.2 percentage points, to the lowest point in nearly 20 years.
    • The average premium for a benchmark “silver” health plan in the Obamacare marketplaces rose only 2 percent this year, and consumers had more plans from which to choose. But the tax penalty for going without insurance will double.
Obama’s Numbers (January 2015 Update)
Yayyyy the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer!
Such standards you have!

Thanks to the conservatives who hate welfare to the poor but embrace corporate welfare with open arms.
Huh?

See what I mean.........most conservatives are clueless....
roflmao.gif

Uh-huh, Thank god for Obama! since he managed to disabuse me of the belief that in George W. Bush we as a nation had reached the bottom of the Well of Incompetence, turns out it's FAR deeper than I thought.

Yeah, say all the dumb folk.....with unemployment lower than ever, healthcare for everyone and the economy doing so much better than when Doofus was in charge....that bubble that Faux News watchers and Trump droolers live in is really strong...no facts ever penetrate it We can't fix stupid.

• The economy has now gained nearly five times more jobs under President Barack Obama than it did during the presidency of George W. Bush, and the unemployment rate has dropped to just below the historical average.
    • Real weekly earnings are up 1.7 percent, thanks in part to a plunge in gasoline prices.
    • On the other hand, the number of Americans receiving food stamps remains 45 percent higher than when the president first took office, and the rate of home ownership has dropped by 3.2 percentage points, to the lowest point in nearly 20 years.
    • The average premium for a benchmark “silver” health plan in the Obamacare marketplaces rose only 2 percent this year, and consumers had more plans from which to choose. But the tax penalty for going without insurance will double.
Such standards you have!

Thanks to the conservatives who hate welfare to the poor but embrace corporate welfare with open arms.
Huh?

roflmao.gif
What do you mean? You have something to say on the OP?

Such standards you have!

Huh?

roflmao.gif

Read the posts that lead to the post you responded with a "huh".........it's pretty clear.

Such standards you have!

Huh?

roflmao.gif

Read the posts that lead to the post you responded with a "huh".........it's pretty clear.
I agree, you have nothing logical to say. It was the reason for the.... Huh?

If it's not law then how can Obama issue work permits to aliens who do not qualify for them because they are illegal?

As I've told you and others of "your delicate condition", this is not the forum to educate nitwits. Look up the legal definition of an EO, its powers, its limitations and have a great time learning something new.

As I've told you and others of "your delicate condition", this is not the forum to educate nitwits. Look up the legal definition of an EO, its powers, its limitations and have a great time learning something new.

You're the one who needs to be educated, nitwit. You think an EO is just a law the president can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. That's indistinguishable from a monarchy or an empire.

What a goose stepping moron.

Forum List

Back