R-W'ers on here and their Donnie "twinkie defense"....

A "Twinkie defense" is a derisive label for an improbable legal defense.....and I'm rather surprised that a defense of Donnie-baby has not yet been linked to poor eating habits.

We have heard that at best, Donnie blew it in inviting (what now seems to be 4 additional people) to the meeting with the Russian lawyer ) based on a "simple rookie mistake"....Never mind that Manafort, especially was heading the Trumpster campaign (was Manafort a rookie too?)

But what is rather interesting to observe is all of the ultra right wing, propaganda outlets (Breibart, Daily Caller, Gateway Pundit, Fox, etc.) trying to cast the blame for this royal screw up on democrats.....as usual and as expected.

Perhaps if all the above fails, right wingers on here can blame the mess on Donnie-baby having eaten some bad caviar.
I'm scratching my head why we didn't hear about these burning scandals involving Clinton, Lynch, Democratic ties to Russians UNTIL this Don Jr. revelation.
Why wasn't it investigated along with Benghazi? The email server?
Why the sudden interest?
Hmmmmmm

You didn't hear them throughout the campaign?
No.

Here's a question for you, Nat! How can you accuse Trump of "collusion" when it's rather obvious that Hillary Clinton's campaign was also seeking dirt on Trump and doing so in places like the Ukraine?

Well, that's actually a softball question (and thank you for asking it)....

The Ukraine is an ALLY,,,,while Russia is only one of 2 countries in the world to "approve"of the orange charlatan.......

BUT..........beside hearing the Ukraine allegations from Sean Hannity, can you IRREFUTABLY prove that Clinton was colluding with the Ukraine???...............LOL

Interesting concept, Nat! Are we at war with Russia? The truth is...they are another country just like the Ukraine. If you're going to accuse Trump of "treason" because his campaign used information coming out of Russia then everyone in the Clinton campaign who used information coming out of the Ukraine are equally guilty.

There is a lot more evidence that the Clinton campaign "colluded" with the Ukrainians than there is that the Trump campaign "colluded" with Russia! Funny how you DEMAND irrefutable evidence about what Hillary's folks did but have been willing to condemn Trump on vague allegations from unnamed sources for the better part of a year!

A "Twinkie defense" is a derisive label for an improbable legal defense.....and I'm rather surprised that a defense of Donnie-baby has not yet been linked to poor eating habits.

We have heard that at best, Donnie blew it in inviting (what now seems to be 4 additional people) to the meeting with the Russian lawyer ) based on a "simple rookie mistake"....Never mind that Manafort, especially was heading the Trumpster campaign (was Manafort a rookie too?)

But what is rather interesting to observe is all of the ultra right wing, propaganda outlets (Breibart, Daily Caller, Gateway Pundit, Fox, etc.) trying to cast the blame for this royal screw up on democrats.....as usual and as expected.

Perhaps if all the above fails, right wingers on here can blame the mess on Donnie-baby having eaten some bad caviar.
I'm scratching my head why we didn't hear about these burning scandals involving Clinton, Lynch, Democratic ties to Russians UNTIL this Don Jr. revelation.
Why the sudden interest?
Hmmmmmm

You didn't hear about them because they aren't really scandals! Neither is Donald Trump Jr's talking to a Russian who said she had dirt on Hillary! The reason you ARE hearing about them now is to point out that the Clinton campaign was doing the same if not worse than the Trump campaign was!

Benghazi and the private email servers on the other hand ARE scandals! That was a government official hiding evidence from Congress and then destroying that evidence when it's whereabouts was discovered.
And those investigations? Did they prove what you claim?
We'll see if this Russia investigation turns out the same way. I'll accept it if it does.
The morals/ethics of this Don Jr. thing? Really, really bad.

Oh for God's sake, Old Lady! Are we STILL debating what Clinton did regarding Benghazi and her email servers? Do I really need to "prove" that she broke numerous laws with her actions? What's laughable is that everything you on the left accuse Trump of...is something that Hillary did in spades...got caught...then got caught covering up what she did!

True, so in the meantime you just make shit up and pretend it's true.

Well, not really "make up shit"....sometimes the shit smells to high heaven and your ilk spin it as rose garden aromas.

Interesting concept, Nat! Are we at war with Russia? The truth is...they are another country just like the Ukraine. If you're going to accuse Trump of "treason" because his campaign used information coming out of Russia then everyone in the Clinton campaign who used information coming out of the Ukraine are equally guilty.

I see that a more elementary set of questions are best in addressing your ignorance....So here goes:

Is the Ukraine considered an ally or adversary to the U.S.???

Is Russia considered an ally or adversary to the U.S.???

Further......"treason" ....in the legal sense.....is only applicable when 2 countries are in a "hot" war....and colluding with Russia is not treason.....but morally and ethically (2 terms that are anathema to Trumpsters) are a different matter.....

Last edited:

Why the sudden interest?
Hmmmmmm

You didn't hear about them because they aren't really scandals! Neither is Donald Trump Jr's talking to a Russian who said she had dirt on Hillary! The reason you ARE hearing about them now is to point out that the Clinton campaign was doing the same if not worse than the Trump campaign was!

Benghazi and the private email servers on the other hand ARE scandals! That was a government official hiding evidence from Congress and then destroying that evidence when it's whereabouts was discovered.
We'll see if this Russia investigation turns out the same way. I'll accept it if it does.

Oh for God's sake, Old Lady! Are we STILL debating what Clinton did regarding Benghazi and her email servers? Do I really need to "prove" that she broke numerous laws with her actions? What's laughable is that everything you on the left accuse Trump of...is something that Hillary did in spades...got caught...then got caught covering up what she did!
That's how you wanted it to turn out, but it DIDN'T. Make up all the fantasies you want. I'll put my faith in the investigations and their final outcomes. If Trump did nothing wrong and his campaign did nothing wrong, fine by me.

Why the sudden interest?
Hmmmmmm

That's how you wanted it to turn out, but it DIDN'T. Make up all the fantasies you want. I'll put my faith in the investigations and their final outcomes. If Trump did nothing wrong and his campaign did nothing wrong, fine by me.

How did it "turn out", Old? You had Bill Clinton secretly meeting with Loretta Lynch. You had Lynch pressuring James Comey to not bring charges against Hillary Clinton. You had Comey's painful explanation that Clinton had broken the law but in his opinion shouldn't be prosecuted because she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that she'd broken the law.

None of that is fantasy. It's sleazy. It's shameful. It should have never happened. It is what it is however. Clinton was her own worst enemy. Not the Russians. Not WikiLeaks. Not Trump. The things that she and her people did while she was Secretary of State and while running for the Presidency are why she lost the race to Donald Trump. What the hacks revealed was the REAL Hillary and that wasn't a person people wanted in the Oval Office. She has nobody to blame but herself.

Forum List

Back