🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rabbi Calls To Burn Churches!

Wait, are you saying that no such thing happened? Would you like to see the same article from CNN or NY Times, moron?

Give me a church burned by palestinian Hamas or Fatah?

Hamas burns church, threatens Gaza Christians

The Islamic group Hamas is turning up the heat on the few remaining Christians in Gaza:

Sunday, masked gunmen in Gaza City set fire to the Latin Church and went on a rampage inside the Rosary Sisters School on Sunday.

The attack was the first of its kind since Hamas took full control over the Gaza Strip last week…

Leaders of the Christian community in the Strip expressed deep concern over the fate of the Christians living under Hamas. They said most of them wanted to leave the Gaza out of fear for their lives. An estimated 2,500 Christians live in Gaza City.

[Palestinian President Mahmoud] Abbas condemned the attack as barbaric and despicable, and blamed Hamas militiamen. “The torching of the church is one of the fruits of the bloody coup that Hamas staged in the Gaza Strip,” he said.

Several Christian institutions in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank have been targeted by masked gunmen over the past few months. Last April, a bookstore run by the Bible Society in the Gaza Strip was bombed, but no one was hurt.

A group calling itself the Huda (Guidance) Army Organization threatened to target all Christians living in the Gaza Strip following remarks against Islam and the Prophet Muhammad that were made last year by Pope Benedict XVI.

“We will target all Crusaders in the Gaza Strip,” the group said in a leaflet, “until the pope issues an official apology.”

“All centers belonging to Crusaders, including churches and institutions, will from now on be targeted,” it said. “We will even attack the Crusaders as they sit intoxicated in their homes.”

The Huda Army Organization said preparations had been completed “to strike at every Crusader and infidel on the purified land of Palestine “. — Jerusalem Post

Hamas has already done some ‘purification’ by bombing internet cafés, harassing women who are ‘improperly’ dressed, and tearing down statues — just like the Taliban.

This is the source of the goofy roody!...zionazis source!
Hamas burns church, threatens Gaza Christians « FresnoZionism.org — ציונות פרסנו

Try another propaganda in new post!

Freeman, nothing about your brethren slitting fhroats and burning churches in Nigeria? Do you ever read about whar the Boko Haram is doing to Christians, or don't you care since the Jews are not involved?

You mean the secret service manipulated Boko Haram who killed muslims in the region.

Hah! You terrorist worshippers are truly insane!

Wait, are you saying that no such thing happened? Would you like to see the same article from CNN or NY Times, moron?

Already did, ya dipstick!
No you didn't. The church compound was certainly attacked, but not by Fatah or Hamas.
Sure I did, sock of the idiot Monte, animals will be animals:

Two West Bank Churches Hit by Firebombs Over Pope Comments

Palestinians Set Fire To Tomb Of Biblical Patriarch Joseph

No you didn't. The church compound was certainly attacked, but not by Fatah or Hamas.

Egypt blames Palestinian group for New Years' Day church bombing

Egypt Blames Palestinian Group for New Years' Day Church Bombing

Egypt's interior minister said on Sunday the government had proof that the Army of Islam, a Palestinian group linked to Al-Qaida, was behind the New Year's Day bombing of a church that killed 23 people.

Officials had suspected an Al-Qaida -inspired bomber was behind the blast that ripped through a crowd outside the church in the city of Alexandria, prompting protests by Christians that the state had not done enough to protect them.

Egypt's interior minister said on Sunday the government had proof that the Army of Islam, a Palestinian group linked to Al-Qaida, was behind the New Year's Day bombing of a church that killed 23 people.

Officials had suspected an Al-Qaida -inspired bomber was behind the blast that ripped through a crowd outside the church in the city of Alexandria, prompting protests by Christians that the state had not done enough to protect them.

Blabla goofy,

This group is false flag by Egypt interior minister services allied with Israel.
There is no such group in Palestine.
Egyptian State Security Archives Yield Evidence of False Flag Attacks
I can give you a list of israelis attacks against churches since decades.

You didn't mention one church burned by Hamas or Fatah!
hanieh-abd-khoury.jpg77.jpg

Blabla goofy,

This group is false flag by Egypt interior minister services allied with Israel.
There is no such group in Palestine.
Egyptian State Security Archives Yield Evidence of False Flag Attacks
I can give you a list of israelis attacks against churches since decades.

You didn't mention one church burned by Hamas or Fatah!
hanieh-abd-khoury.jpg77.jpg

Yes I did, just take your meds next time, Freakmind:

ure I did, sock of the idiot Monte, animals will be animals:

The Islamic group Hamas is turning up the heat on the few remaining Christians in Gaza:

Sunday, masked gunmen in Gaza City set fire to the Latin Church and went on a rampage inside the Rosary Sisters School on Sunday.

The attack was the first of its kind since Hamas took full control over the Gaza Strip last week…

Leaders of the Christian community in the Strip expressed deep concern over the fate of the Christians living under Hamas. They said most of them wanted to leave the Gaza out of fear for their lives. An estimated 2,500 Christians live in Gaza City.

[Palestinian President Mahmoud] Abbas condemned the attack as barbaric and despicable, and blamed Hamas militiamen. “The torching of the church is one of the fruits of the bloody coup that Hamas staged in the Gaza Strip,” he said.

Several Christian institutions in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank have been targeted by masked gunmen over the past few months. Last April, a bookstore run by the Bible Society in the Gaza Strip was bombed, but no one was hurt.

A group calling itself the Huda (Guidance) Army Organization threatened to target all Christians living in the Gaza Strip following remarks against Islam and the Prophet Muhammad that were made last year by Pope Benedict XVI.

“We will target all Crusaders in the Gaza Strip,” the group said in a leaflet, “until the pope issues an official apology.”

“All centers belonging to Crusaders, including churches and institutions, will from now on be targeted,” it said. “We will even attack the Crusaders as they sit intoxicated in their homes.”

The Huda Army Organization said preparations had been completed “to strike at every Crusader and infidel on the purified land of Palestine “. — Jerusalem Post

Hamas has already done some ‘purification’ by bombing internet cafés, harassing women who are ‘improperly’ dressed, and tearing down statues — just like the Taliban.

Hamas burns church, threatens Gaza Christians « FresnoZionism.org — ציונות פרסנו

Freeman, nothing about your brethren slitting fhroats and burning churches in Nigeria? Do you ever read about whar the Boko Haram is doing to Christians, or don't you care since the Jews are not involved?

You mean the secret service manipulated Boko Haram who killed muslims in the region.

There is a book out written by an honest Muslim (I wish I had saved the name for those who might be interested) who wrote that Muslims are always in denial and want to blame everyone else for what is done by fellow Muslims. Our Fried Brains Sunni Muslim is a great example of that.

Perhaps but in this case not Fatah or Hamas, as per your original wild accusation.

There is a book out written by an honest Muslim (I wish I had saved the name for those who might be interested) who wrote that Muslims are always in denial and want to blame everyone else for what is done by fellow Muslims. Our Fried Brains Sunni Muslim is a great example of that.

You sure he/she wasn't a Zionist? That sounds very similar to the "eternal victim" narrative used by Hasbarists.

Perhaps but in this case not Fatah or Hamas, as per your original wild accusation.

And perhaps you're fulla Shiite because they were Hamas or Fatah members.

You sure he/she wasn't a Zionist? That sounds very similar to the "eternal victim" narrative used by Hasbarists.

Nobody beats that category sock of idiot Monte, but Hamas-nicks like you promoting the Palestine Hoax and constantly whining about the myth of "stolen land" that Arabs never controlled.

If the Vatican didn't call to arrest the group they would still in the cities.

This Rabbi Called For The Burning Of Christian Churches

Bishops in Israel are afraid of a rabbi they say is calling on people to burn churches.
Police detained Israeli Rabbi Bentzi Gopstein of the Lehava movement after Gopstein allegedly incited his followers to violence against Christian churches because of their worship of idols.

The arrest came two days after the Vatican pressured Israel’s Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein over comments Gopstein made celebrating the burning of a church in Galilee
This Rabbi Called For The Burning Of Christian Churches

benzi-gopstein.png

The-Church-of-Loaves-and-Fishes-04-1024x684.jpg

Two completely different incidents

Gopstein has been arrested for his hate speech

His comments were about statues as idols in churches.

Sultan of Brunei criminalized christmas

Church of loaves fire in Galilee was six months before Gopstein spoke and three teens were arrested by Judea and Samaria police detectives

More lies and half truths from freeman

Someone should check every one of his posts since they all seem to have errors or lies

^^^
Ha ha. Freak-mind's posts should carry a warning label.

"USMB is in no way shape or form responsible for the pure bullshit that is contained in Freak-mind's communications on this site".

Forum List

Back