🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rabbi Calls To Burn Churches!

^^^
Ha ha. Freak-mind's posts should carry a warning label.

"USMB is in no way shape or form responsible for the pure bullshit that is contained in Freak-mind's communications on this site".

Is he ever truthful when he posts? How many times does he have to be proven wrong before he learns?

It would only take him a moment or two to check the facts before hitting the send button.

There is no accident but intentional behavior on his part.

First and foremost he should start with reliable news sources and make sure pictures and stories match. Make sure there are at least three to five major sources and if there are any follow up to story for corrections or added information.

There really is not excuse for most of the garbage being posted.

Unless it is for rebuttal, be careful of dragging up stories more than a year old as being the whole truth. Mostly know your sources!

Even twitters and facebook information I get, or stories in only foreign languages, I try to check other sources. Usually with a few hours to a week, stories show up in other papers, or they finally get their day in english speaking papers. Even news off the ticker tape can be fluid as more facts are known and more witnesses come forward.

Don't post lies, especially obvious one when they can so easily be debunked.

It does not help the palestinian cause

I see no reason to assume that either Freeman or Challenger or---for that matter
our very own Penelope ----have any interest in the welfare of the "Palestinians".
Assad and his Baathist slobs certainly do not-------nor do the oil rich scum who
finance Islamic terroism world wide. My very first introduction to OPPRESSION
OF ARABS BY ISRAEL came to me in the very standard NAZI PROPAGANDA. ----
stuff written by escaped Nazi war criminals in the decades immediately following
world war II. Some things never change

Last edited:
If the Vatican didn't call to arrest the group they would still in the cities.

This Rabbi Called For The Burning Of Christian Churches

Bishops in Israel are afraid of a rabbi they say is calling on people to burn churches.
Police detained Israeli Rabbi Bentzi Gopstein of the Lehava movement after Gopstein allegedly incited his followers to violence against Christian churches because of their worship of idols.

The arrest came two days after the Vatican pressured Israel’s Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein over comments Gopstein made celebrating the burning of a church in Galilee

benzi-gopstein.png

The-Church-of-Loaves-and-Fishes-04-1024x684.jpg

Two completely different incidents

Gopstein has been arrested for his hate speech

His comments were about statues as idols in churches.

Sultan of Brunei criminalized christmas

Church of loaves fire in Galilee was six months before Gopstein spoke and three teens were arrested by Judea and Samaria police detectives

More lies and half truths from freeman

Someone should check every one of his posts since they all seem to have errors or lies

Stupid!
Who said that the two incidents are not different?
Every year churches are burned.

Zionist Crimes against Christianity (with images) · occpal

As the craps who burned alive palestinian family in West Bank were arrested and no jugement until now, this bearded crow will be freed again!

Bishops in Israel are afraid of a rabbi they say is calling on people to burn churches.
Police detained Israeli Rabbi Bentzi Gopstein of the Lehava movement after Gopstein allegedly incited his followers to violence against Christian churches because of their worship of idols.

The arrest came two days after the Vatican pressured Israel’s Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein over comments Gopstein made celebrating the burning of a church in Galilee

benzi-gopstein.png

Church of loaves fire in Galilee was six months before Gopstein spoke and three teens were arrested by Judea and Samaria police detectives

Someone should check every one of his posts since they all seem to have errors or lies

Stupid!

As the craps who burned alive palestinian family in West Bank were arrested and no jugement until now, this bearded crow will be freed again!

In a day an age where Muslim animals are burning up churches, beheading and slaughtering Christians on a daily basis, this dirtbag has the audacity to talk about "Zionist crimes against Christianity", when Zionists are the only thing that stands in the way of Muslim savages burning down or blowing up all Christian holy sites and slaughtering all non Muslims in the holy land.

I love it when Muslims show this "fake concern" for Christians. It's truly an Oscar winning performance.

I was just wondering how many Jews actually answered the call to burn Churches.

I see no reason to assume that either Freeman or Challenger or---for that matter
our very own Penelope ----have any interest in the welfare of the "Palestinians".
Assad and his Baathist slobs certainly do not-------nor do the oil rich scum who
finance Islamic terroism world wide. My very first introduction to OPPRESSION
OF ARABS BY ISRAEL came to me in the very standard NAZI PROPAGANDA. ----
stuff written by escaped Nazi war criminals in the decades immediately following
world war II. Some things never change
They don't give a shit about Palestinians or Christians or ANYBODY. They are driven by one thing: Jew hate.

benzi-gopstein.png

Stupid!

In a day an age where Muslim animals are burning up churches, beheading and slaughtering Christians on a daily basis, this dirtbag has the audacity to talk about "Zionist crimes against Christianity", when Zionists are the only thing that stands in the way of Muslim savages burning down or blowing up all Christian holy sites and slaughtering all non Muslims in the holy land.

I love it when Muslims show this "fake concern" for Christians. It's truly an Oscar winning performance.

So you didn't find any churches burned by the scabrous Hamas and Fatah?! :poke:

benzi-gopstein.png

Stupid!

Did you find any Israelis that burned churches? I know I found plenty of churches burned by Palestinian animals, Hamas or Fatah who gives a shit, it's the same species.

benzi-gopstein.png

Stupid!

You mean Hamas and Fatah are so stupid they're being controlled by a Jew?
I see you have zero respect for Muslims.

Freakmind, the great protector of Christians! ha ha ha! OMG.

benzi-gopstein.png

Stupid!

Good reading.
How long will Israel let its churches and mosques burn? | National Catholic Reporter

Stupid!

How long will Israel let its churches and mosques burn? | National Catholic Reporter
How long will the Vatican keep what they stole from the Temple?

Stupid!

Ah Another Zioworm, you are welcome!

Ah Another Zioworm, you are welcome!

Ad hominem...how informative!
Stupid people like you make me feel even smarter than I already am.

benzi-gopstein.png

Stupid!

your question is silly Free-of-brain-----not matter what atrocities arise in and from
Gaza and the west bank scummy arabs-----the SHITTY PARTYLINE IS ALWAYS
"we don't know who did it"

benzi-gopstein.png

Stupid!

the two young men have been indicted last month and waiting trial

Forum List

Back