🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rabbi Calls To Burn Churches!

Umm, not a major concern, buckaroo. Is this a counter to REAL Islamic extremist ACTUALY burning down churches, destroying cultural and artistic relics or buildings, let alone the slaughter of innocent people under phony pretenses ISLAM "extremist" are actually known to perpetrate?

Umm, not a major concern, buckaroo. Is this a counter to REAL Islamic extremist ACTUALY burning down churches, destroying cultural and artistic relics or buildings, let alone the slaughter of innocent people under phony pretenses ISLAM "extremist" are actually known to perpetrate?[/QUOTE

Sorry folks-----based on a few things I have read about FRANCES lately-----I have
a sense that his only reason for getting HOT over the vandalism of the church
IS----IT is his way of kissing Islamic ass. The man is flirting with muslims.
Expect more of the same. ----------(for the record---the stuff I read shows up in
church news------it ain't from a 'jewish" souce. Frances is bending over backwards
JUST FOR ISLAM )

what uncooperative? The teens. Police in Judea and Samaria arrested them.

This is what I mean by follow up of old stories

St. Charbel Monastery in Bethlehem was burned down by palestinians just a couple of months ago

Paletinians burned down the christmas tree in Zababdeh, near Jenin

Did you already forget the damage to the church of the Nativity by terrorists?

You seem to have a very selective reading of the news.

you don't care about truth, just trying to trash Israel

Shame on you

Two completely different incidents

Gopstein has been arrested for his hate speech

His comments were about statues as idols in churches.

Sultan of Brunei criminalized christmas

Church of loaves fire in Galilee was six months before Gopstein spoke and three teens were arrested by Judea and Samaria police detectives

More lies and half truths from freeman

Someone should check every one of his posts since they all seem to have errors or lies

Stupid!
Who said that the two incidents are not different?
Every year churches are burned.

Zionist Crimes against Christianity (with images) · occpal

As the craps who burned alive palestinian family in West Bank were arrested and no jugement until now, this bearded crow will be freed again!

In a day an age where Muslim animals are burning up churches, beheading and slaughtering Christians on a daily basis, this dirtbag has the audacity to talk about "Zionist crimes against Christianity", when Zionists are the only thing that stands in the way of Muslim savages burning down or blowing up all Christian holy sites and slaughtering all non Muslims in the holy land.

I love it when Muslims show this "fake concern" for Christians. It's truly an Oscar winning performance.

So you didn't find any churches burned by the scabrous Hamas and Fatah?! :poke:
You mean Hamas and Fatah are so stupid they're being controlled by a Jew?
I see you have zero respect for Muslims.
Good reading.
How long will Israel let its churches and mosques burn? | National Catholic Reporter

same incident. Israel has dealt with the culprits and is taking action against extremists

Posting about the same church is not going to suddenly multiply into thousands or change the fact those involved have been arrested.

Stupid!

As the craps who burned alive palestinian family in West Bank were arrested and no jugement until now, this bearded crow will be freed again!

In a day an age where Muslim animals are burning up churches, beheading and slaughtering Christians on a daily basis, this dirtbag has the audacity to talk about "Zionist crimes against Christianity", when Zionists are the only thing that stands in the way of Muslim savages burning down or blowing up all Christian holy sites and slaughtering all non Muslims in the holy land.

I love it when Muslims show this "fake concern" for Christians. It's truly an Oscar winning performance.

How long will Israel let its churches and mosques burn? | National Catholic Reporter
How long will the Vatican keep what they stole from the Temple?

Treasure was traced through several places including Constantinople. One historian claimed to know where most of it is, but trying to dig it up will create a conflict with palestinians and the caretakers of the site. If true, it's closer than most people think. It was a well researched study.

Umm, not a major concern, buckaroo. Is this a counter to REAL Islamic extremist ACTUALY burning down churches, destroying cultural and artistic relics or buildings, let alone the slaughter of innocent people under phony pretenses ISLAM "extremist" are actually known to perpetrate?
It's a futile attempt, but that's all they got, these lame propaganda posts.

what uncooperative? The teens. Police in Judea and Samaria arrested them.

This is what I mean by follow up of old stories

St. Charbel Monastery in Bethlehem was burned down by palestinians just a couple of months ago

Paletinians burned down the christmas tree in Zababdeh, near Jenin

Did you already forget the damage to the church of the Nativity by terrorists?

You seem to have a very selective reading of the news.

you don't care about truth, just trying to trash Israel

Shame on you
He has no shame.

Hamas burns church, threatens Gaza Christians

The Islamic group Hamas is turning up the heat on the few remaining Christians in Gaza:

Sunday, masked gunmen in Gaza City set fire to the Latin Church and went on a rampage inside the Rosary Sisters School on Sunday.

The attack was the first of its kind since Hamas took full control over the Gaza Strip last week…

Leaders of the Christian community in the Strip expressed deep concern over the fate of the Christians living under Hamas. They said most of them wanted to leave the Gaza out of fear for their lives. An estimated 2,500 Christians live in Gaza City.

[Palestinian President Mahmoud] Abbas condemned the attack as barbaric and despicable, and blamed Hamas militiamen. “The torching of the church is one of the fruits of the bloody coup that Hamas staged in the Gaza Strip,” he said.

Several Christian institutions in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank have been targeted by masked gunmen over the past few months. Last April, a bookstore run by the Bible Society in the Gaza Strip was bombed, but no one was hurt.

A group calling itself the Huda (Guidance) Army Organization threatened to target all Christians living in the Gaza Strip following remarks against Islam and the Prophet Muhammad that were made last year by Pope Benedict XVI.

“We will target all Crusaders in the Gaza Strip,” the group said in a leaflet, “until the pope issues an official apology.”

“All centers belonging to Crusaders, including churches and institutions, will from now on be targeted,” it said. “We will even attack the Crusaders as they sit intoxicated in their homes.”

The Huda Army Organization said preparations had been completed “to strike at every Crusader and infidel on the purified land of Palestine “. — Jerusalem Post

Hamas has already done some ‘purification’ by bombing internet cafés, harassing women who are ‘improperly’ dressed, and tearing down statues — just like the Taliban.

This is the source of the goofy roody!...zionazis source!
Hamas burns church, threatens Gaza Christians « FresnoZionism.org — ציונות פרסנו

Try another propaganda in new post!

Freeman, nothing about your brethren slitting fhroats and burning churches in Nigeria? Do you ever read about whar the Boko Haram is doing to Christians, or don't you care since the Jews are not involved?

You mean the secret service manipulated Boko Haram who killed muslims in the region.

There is a book out written by an honest Muslim (I wish I had saved the name for those who might be interested) who wrote that Muslims are always in denial and want to blame everyone else for what is done by fellow Muslims. Our Fried Brains Sunni Muslim is a great example of that.

You sure he/she wasn't a Zionist? That sounds very similar to the "eternal victim" narrative used by Hasbarists.

One thing we know is that he is not an IslamoFascist like you. Amazing how these IslamoFasciss can't stand it if some Muslim tells the truth. Meanwhile, as all will note, Mr. Cottontal has nothing to say about the Boko Haram and all the throats they have slit, churches burned, and women kidnapped. Why say something bad against these killers when it is more important to put an honest Muslim down? The Muslim author was right. We have an example right here on this forum. The majority of the readers know what the Boko Haram does, but as we can see the IslamoFascists are in denial about whatever the Boko Haram does.

Treasure was traced through several places including Constantinople. One historian claimed to know where most of it is, but trying to dig it up will create a conflict with palestinians and the caretakers of the site. If true, it's closer than most people think. It was a well researched study.
You still believe in the temple myth!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/w...oves-elusive-at-jerusalems-holiest-place.html

Stupid!

Good reading.

same incident. Israel has dealt with the culprits and is taking action against extremists

Posting about the same church is not going to suddenly multiply into thousands or change the fact those involved have been arrested.

You know that settlers who burned palestinian family or set fire in churches supposed arrested have never been judged!
It's theatrical piece!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/w...oves-elusive-at-jerusalems-holiest-place.html

what is the temple myth?

what is the temple myth?

The story of holy temple is a myth!

what is the temple myth?

what "story'" ?

This is the source of the goofy roody!...zionazis source!
Hamas burns church, threatens Gaza Christians « FresnoZionism.org — ציונות פרסנו

Try another propaganda in new post!

Freeman, nothing about your brethren slitting fhroats and burning churches in Nigeria? Do you ever read about whar the Boko Haram is doing to Christians, or don't you care since the Jews are not involved?

You mean the secret service manipulated Boko Haram who killed muslims in the region.

There is a book out written by an honest Muslim (I wish I had saved the name for those who might be interested) who wrote that Muslims are always in denial and want to blame everyone else for what is done by fellow Muslims. Our Fried Brains Sunni Muslim is a great example of that.

You sure he/she wasn't a Zionist? That sounds very similar to the "eternal victim" narrative used by Hasbarists.

One thing we know is that he is not an IslamoFascist like you. Amazing how these IslamoFasciss can't stand it if some Muslim tells the truth. Meanwhile, as all will note, Mr. Cottontal has nothing to say about the Boko Haram and all the throats they have slit, churches burned, and women kidnapped. Why say something bad against these killers when it is more important to put an honest Muslim down? The Muslim author was right. We have an example right here on this forum. The majority of the readers know what the Boko Haram does, but as we can see the IslamoFascists are in denial about whatever the Boko Haram does.

What, pray, has Boko Haram got to do with the Middle East? or the OP for that matter? Oh and I'll say it again because you obviously have a short memory span (not to mention problems with spelling/grammar/cognitive function)); I'm a Humanist, I don't believe in your religions/gods, etc. Oh, and there are plenty of Christians/Jewish people/Muslims who sell out their various religions if the price is right, calling them "honest" usually means they've been bought.

what is the temple myth?

That a temple existed in Jerusalem is not in dispute, however where that temple stood is. There is a growing consensus that it wasn't on the Temple Mount.

what is the temple myth?

That a temple existed in Jerusalem is not in dispute, however where that temple stood is. There is a growing consensus that it wasn't on the Temple Mount.

no "GROWING CONSENSUS"----the only issue is EXACTLY where it was----ie inch by inch------try again later. The biggie is EXACTLY where was the very special place----the small area which was entered ONLY by the high priest and
only once per years--------try again later. In fact -- you fellow islamo Nazi pigs
USE those debates to attempt to shit on the reality of history just as your fellow
islamo Nazi pigs attempt to trivialize your WORLD WAR II filth. Try again later.
are you sure that Abraham Lincoln was actually shot-----or that JFK is
actually dead? ------------try the WTC CONSPIRACY theories--------

What, pray, has Boko Haram got to do with the Middle East? or the OP for that matter? Oh and I'll say it again because you obviously have a short memory span (not to mention problems with spelling/grammar/cognitive function)); I'm a Humanist, I don't believe in your religions/gods, etc. Oh, and there are plenty of Christians/Jewish people/Muslims who sell out their various religions if the price is right, calling them "honest" usually means they've been bought.

"challenger, AGAIN, has nothing to say

Whereas it's factual that the temple existed, there is that fabricated myth that Muhammad's spirit traveled from Mecca to the Dome of Crock. Ha ha ha.

what is the temple myth?

Ha ha ha ho ho ho. You are a fucking ignorant moron. Here are carvings on the inside of the Arch of Titus, archeological fact that documents the conquest of Jerusalem and looting of the temple by the Romans. The gold from the temple was used to build the colosseum which was later stripped of its marble to build the Vatican.

8168.jpg

cec49bf8c42331b61e41a67a12820cf9.jpg

what is the temple myth?

Now that's another pile of Moooslem poopoopanda. There is no growing consensus.

Forum List

Back