🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rabbi Calls To Burn Churches!

Treasure was traced through several places including Constantinople. One historian claimed to know where most of it is, but trying to dig it up will create a conflict with palestinians and the caretakers of the site. If true, it's closer than most people think. It was a well researched study.
You still believe in the temple myth!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/w...oves-elusive-at-jerusalems-holiest-place.html

what is the temple myth?

The story of holy temple is a myth!

That a temple existed in Jerusalem is not in dispute, however where that temple stood is. There is a growing consensus that it wasn't on the Temple Mount.

Now that's another pile of Moooslem poopoopanda. There is no growing consensus.

Roudy----I have interacted with islamo Nazi pigs in the USA for more than the
past 45 years------expect free-of-brain to claim that the ARCH OF TITUS is a
jewish FRAUD

Treasure was traced through several places including Constantinople. One historian claimed to know where most of it is, but trying to dig it up will create a conflict with palestinians and the caretakers of the site. If true, it's closer than most people think. It was a well researched study.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/w...oves-elusive-at-jerusalems-holiest-place.html

what is the temple myth?

Historical records from the region prove different.
Even the quran tells of how the temple was built.
Alexander and the greeks were in awe of the temple.
Cyrus gave fund and supplies to rebuild the temple.
Roman records speak of herod rebuilding the temple and their tearing it down to put up a temple to jupiter.
ancient historians speak of the great jewish temple in Jerusalem
It was considered n of the most beautiful building in the world by many

The myth is that you have any common sense or a truthful bone in your body

your hate has decayed your brain

How long will the Vatican keep what they stole from the Temple?

what is the temple myth?

Historical records from the region prove different.
Even the quran tells of how the temple was built.
Alexander and the greeks were in awe of the temple.
Cyrus gave fund and supplies to rebuild the temple.
Roman records speak of herod rebuilding the temple and their tearing it down to put up a temple to jupiter.
ancient historians speak of the great jewish temple in Jerusalem
It was considered n of the most beautiful building in the world by many

The myth is that you have any common sense or a truthful bone in your body

your hate has decayed your brain

all true-----but some INCHES are in dispute

How long will the Vatican keep what they stole from the Temple?

what is the temple myth?

That a temple existed in Jerusalem is not in dispute, however where that temple stood is. There is a growing consensus that it wasn't on the Temple Mount.

Herod's temple was on the mount. Herod's temple removed and replaced the Zerubbabel/Cyrus temple, which replaced the Solomon temple destroyed by the Babylonians.
They each built on the ground of the former temple. They each built on the site of the Holy of Holies.

what is the temple myth?

Herod's temple was on the mount. Herod's temple removed and replaced the Zerubbabel/Cyrus temple, which replaced the Solomon temple destroyed by the Babylonians.
They each built on the ground of the former temple. They each built on the site of the Holy of Holies.

That's the current "orthodox view", I agree, but try proving it. There's no archaeological evidence to support the thesis.

That's the current "orthodox view", I agree, but try proving it. There's no archaeological evidence to support the thesis.
Says who? You? Pfffft. The non existent archeological evidence is of this mythical Palestinian state and people.

what is the temple myth?

Says who? You? Pfffft. The non existent archeological evidence is of this mythical Palestinian state and people.

free of brain------may not be a muslim----he parrots the islamo Nazi line in the
same manner that one finds amongst heroin fried "former" addicts

what is the temple myth?

Palestinians and lebaneses are sons of Canaanites who lived centuries before jews in the region.
Jews have lived in Egypt more than in palestine.

Palestinians and lebaneses are sons of Canaanites who lived centuries before jews in the region.

you got your history a bit off----free-of-brain. In fact real anthropologists
and linguists have already determined that the BEDOUIN of the NEGEV and
even the Sinai are really migrants FROM SAUDI ARABIA. Lebanese people---
are generally people -----from Lebanon-----there have been people in Lebanon even since before Wyatt Earp RULED the OK CORRAL -----they became Christians ---
and were there long before the arab invasions-------which happened AFTER jews--
There have been jews in Egypt more or less for MILLENNIA----but that is true of the area of the world the HERODOTUS renamed PALESTINA---long before
Herodotus renamed it-----"Palestina" The term Palestinian for any kind of arab is
less than 50 years old

Give me one church burned by palestinian, all churches and mosques were destroyed or burned by zionazis in Palestine.

While possibly true, that would only be because they were busy slaughtering innocent kids.

You mean zionazis army!
Israeli army shoots dead Palestinian child in West Bank

That "child" stabbed an Israeli

true story Aris-------I was in an arab/ hindu Enclave-------in----uhm-----a city of
the metropolitan area------just walking with hubby nearby when a Niqabi muttered to me----
"are you a jewish?" Such an event would never have startled me before the recent spate of STABBING------in Jerusalem-----I actually experienced a moment of -------"LET ME GET AWAY FROM HERE".
Where I live I am often consulted about -----stuff like-------"is there pork in these hot dogs"? --------ok with me......am I being NEUROTIC?

No, arabs/jordanians/"palestinians" are shem/arhaxad
Egyptians are ham/mizraim
Phoenicians are kanaai or canaanites ham/canaan
Philistines were jephat/javan
Armenians/syrians shem/aram
Terah, abraham's father was from mitiani but descended from shem/serug

OH oh gee------I should try to memorize that. Phonecians?? uhm----
are greeks CANAANI too? -----where does that leave RUSSIANS------some people are calling them -----EDOMITES------but edomites are also shem---
it seems to me-------_SHEEEEEESH. Do the people who interpret the book of
revelations lately----KNOW THIS STUFF?

Give me one church burned by palestinian, all churches and mosques were destroyed or burned by zionazis in Palestine.

While possibly true, that would only be because they were busy slaughtering innocent kids.

You mean zionazis army!
Israeli army shoots dead Palestinian child in West Bank

That "child" stabbed an Israeli

true story Aris-------I was in an arab/ hindu Enclave-------in----uhm-----a city of
the metropolitan area------just walking with hubby nearby when a Niqabi muttered to me----
"are you a jewish?" Such an event would never have startled me before the recent spate of STABBING------in Jerusalem-----I actually experienced a moment of -------"LET ME GET AWAY FROM HERE".
Where I live I am often consulted about -----stuff like-------"is there pork in these hot dogs"? --------ok with me......am I being NEUROTIC?

Being "christians" at the time or being american, I remember the danger. Being my father's daughter I was a target for kidnappers. The work I was doing, I was targeted for death. Having a gun pointed at you, don't loose your head and act if they blink.
Watch hands and over stuffed pockets or odd bulges which might be guns or knives. Notice if you are followed or see other acting in a odd manner at your presence.
Observation and common sense is all you need, and good reflexes.

Fear can be a good thing, if you don't let it control your whole life.

It can be a wonderful area to visit or live in, but there is a certain danger. Think ahead and don't put yourself in a dangerous situation if you can avoid it. It would be the same if you went into a know dangerous part of town you are unfamiliar with.

If you act like a victim, you are more likely to become a victim. Calm, sure, aware.

If the Vatican didn't call to arrest the group they would still in the cities.

This Rabbi Called For The Burning Of Christian Churches

Bishops in Israel are afraid of a rabbi they say is calling on people to burn churches.
Police detained Israeli Rabbi Bentzi Gopstein of the Lehava movement after Gopstein allegedly incited his followers to violence against Christian churches because of their worship of idols.

The arrest came two days after the Vatican pressured Israel’s Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein over comments Gopstein made celebrating the burning of a church in Galilee
This Rabbi Called For The Burning Of Christian Churches

benzi-gopstein.png

The-Church-of-Loaves-and-Fishes-04-1024x684.jpg
Muslims are just a bunch of pedophile perverts wishing someone was 1% as uncivilized as they are.

OH oh gee------I should try to memorize that. Phonecians?? uhm----
are greeks CANAANI too? -----where does that leave RUSSIANS------some people are calling them -----EDOMITES------but edomites are also shem---
it seems to me-------_SHEEEEEESH. Do the people who interpret the book of
revelations lately----KNOW THIS STUFF?

Greeks are japheth/javen
Russians are japhet/magog

Edomites are jacob/esau

Forum List

Back