🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Rabbi converts to Catholicism, largely because of the (at that time REAL) pope

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

this is an interesting story of a man who lost everything when he converted to Catholicism, which as per this article, he did not do lightly. He knew the Scriptures and had been studying them for a long time.. It is laughable that he was accused of going the CC for some kind of "gain."

Well, I know what it's like to be attacked for being Catholic..

It still would not have saved him from the gas chambers.

A sobering thougot.

this is an interesting story of a man who lost everything when he converted to Catholicism, which as per this article, he did not do lightly. He knew the Scriptures and had been studying them for a long time.. It is laughable that he was accused of going the CC for some kind of "gain."

Well, I know what it's like to be attacked for being Catholic..
I have the utmost respect for people like this, that is, giving up everything for their God.

Amazing.

I have the utmost respect for people like this, that is, giving up everything for their God.

Amazing.
Something that shows how much LYING there is in the world is this:

Pius XII has been vilified and raked over the coals for decades now, for not doing much for the Jews when in actuality, he helped them a lot. He had the monasteries opened up to house them and even the VATICAN.

But that shows how much malice there is in society in general against the Catholic Church. Of course in those days, it really WAS Catholic...

:(

He is happy now, trust me.

Rewards, they are await'in!!
If that poster is trying to imply that the guy went to the gas chamber.. I don't that is true. I am just now reading up on this guy, so I will inform everyone if I hear of such but I don't think he was killed that way. No, wait.. I know he wasn't because this article was written the year the war ended.

If that poster is trying to imply that the guy went to the gas chamber..

If you mean me? I didn’t imply anything.

A visit to Dachau would be helpful. Now an informative museum, it documents all the categories of prisoners. There was a section for Roman Catholic priests, whose parents were most likely Jews.

If you mean me? I didn’t imply anything.

A visit to Dachau would be helpful. Now an informative museum, it documents all the categories of prisoners. There was a section for Roman Catholic priests, whose parents were most likely Jews.
why were they most likely Jews?

I don't get it. I did know about priests being murdered by the Nazis.. Fr Maximallian Kolbe stands out

Forum List

Back