Rabid anti Trump a**hole pepper sprays Trump supporters including two children

It's disgusting. I have had the pepper spray before and would not wish it on anyones child. But, I would also not protest in the manner that trump has encourages and bring my kids along. When you use hate as a tool people get hurt.

What exactly is protesting in the manner that Trump has encouraged?

I presume you've missed all the lunatic Leftists who've violently gatecrashed Trump rallies?

It's the Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying, remember?

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.

really? how much, i could use a part time job..

Check Craigs List. they are paying 15 bucks an hour out here.
Eh, I want to give them a better deal, but for much more, like 10K...I can put on a real show stopper..........You can tell these pukes are not even amateurs..

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.

Eh, I want to give them a better deal, but for much more, like 10K...I can put on a real show stopper..........You can tell these pukes are not even amateurs..

Well, they are incompetent scumbags after all. What do you expect.

Yeah. Trump made him do it eh media? Eh Cruz? Eh Kasich?

This is just disgusting. Hope they catch this swine.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:18d8fdb7b33d44bbac63838df126be70-B2cDlYMY6960a58e186ad42def4-34_634x399.jpg

What type of hateful monster would do this?

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

In tears: Two girls ages 8 and 11 (one pictured), were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics

3391A86900000578-3560701-image-a-3_1461768183625.jpg

An unidentified man, center, who pepper sprayed a crowd of supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tries to leave

Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California

Yo, looks like the illegal sprayed his own kids? They look like Mexican Law Breakers!!! No need to throw Ted Cruz in there?

"GTP"
View attachment 73135
Never mind, Wildbill, this is the post you are referring to, right?

Yo, yes, FACT!

"GTP"
7b350d0838ec2f06828333c13bf53a76.jpg

It's Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying...so.....how do we know it wasn't a Drumpf supporter. Remember, this is their MO View attachment 73134

Buttecea...let's re-live this moment together, shall we???? (snicker)

Punching a senior citizen in the face wasn't such a good idea, eh?

It's Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying...so.....how do we know it wasn't a Drumpf supporter. Remember, this is their MO View attachment 73134

Buttecea...live re-live this moment together, shall we???? (snicker)

See? The pepper spraying of people and being gleeful about it is the MO of RW Drumpf supporters.

If this took place at a rally type gathering for the election, to me, little kids should not be at such an event when anything can and will happen.

God bless you and the two girls always!!!

Holly

I think most people attend political rallies with the thought they're not going to get assaulted or pepper-sprayed by some random lunatic.

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.

Well yes, but they're the children of Trump supporters, so who cares if they're pepper-sprayed :rolleyes-41:
It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.

That's because these POS have no respect and are not being dealt with ie. they should have immediately been arrested when this stuff began, it's all Organised Agitation, the Far Left Activists etc.

To pepper spray people? Can I see a link to that advertisement?

How about you posting a link where Trump says to pepper spray people. I hadn't heard that one. I find it interesting that you still haven't condemned the assault on children by a asshole like that. I have lost a lot of respect for you over this issue.

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.

Well yes, but they're the children of Trump supporters, so who cares if they're pepper-sprayed :rolleyes-41:
It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.

It wasn't Trump supporters who originally began all of this stuff. This started when Organised Agitators of the Far Left variety began violently protesting Trump rallies and harrassing Trump supporters, also if we remember blocking entire roads to prevent Trump supporters even getting to the rallies.

Buttecea...live re-live this moment together, shall we???? (snicker)

See? The pepper spraying of people and being gleeful about it is the MO of RW Drumpf supporters.

She punched a senior citizen in the face and she was at a rally for a candidate that she didn't like so she took it upon herself to engage in hateful rhetoric and then got physical...she got exactly what she deserved. I have no dog in this fight...I think politics is nothing but bad theater. This is the time of the year I break out the popcorn. You are too fucking dense to understand the things I post here because after all, you are just a Sal Alinsky-ite liberal piece of slime.

Interesting. So she was pepper sprayed by an old man defending himself from HER assault. Funny how you didn't mention that fact bodecea. Why is that? Doesn't conform to your bullshit meme?

Forum List

Back