Rabid anti Trump a**hole pepper sprays Trump supporters including two children

It's the Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying, remember?

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.

really? how much, i could use a part time job..

Check Craigs List. they are paying 15 bucks an hour out here.
To pepper spray people? Can I see a link to that advertisement?

How about you posting a link where Trump says to pepper spray people. I hadn't heard that one. I find it interesting that you still haven't condemned the assault on children by a asshole like that. I have lost a lot of respect for you over this issue.

"How about you posting a link where Trump says to pepper spray people."

I think that must be the Leftist Politburo HQ Memo for the day....Trump tells supporters to pepper spray people :rolleyes-41:

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.

How about you posting a link where Trump says to pepper spray people. I hadn't heard that one. I find it interesting that you still haven't condemned the assault on children by a asshole like that. I have lost a lot of respect for you over this issue.
I would post a link to that IF I had ever said "Trump says to pepper spray people". But, since I never made that claim, it seems silly for you to ask me to provide a link to something I never asserted.

How odd of you to ask me to link proof of something I never said. Very odd.

Are you saying it's OK to pepper spray these children?
Absolutely not. I'm not 1stRambo.

You haven't addressed the fact that the woman committed assault and battery FIRST, and the man was defending himself from her attack? Why is that?
But she didn't use pepper spray did she? That's a Drumpf supporter trick.

I would post a link to that IF I had ever said "Trump says to pepper spray people". But, since I never made that claim, it seems silly for you to ask me to provide a link to something I never asserted.

That's what you have been claiming in this thread dearie. You still haven't addressed the fact that the woman began the attacks first and was pepper sprayed by the man DEFENDING himself. Why is that?

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.

Well yes, but they're the children of Trump supporters, so who cares if they're pepper-sprayed :rolleyes-41:
It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.
Using pepper spray in self defense is ok. Using it offensively is not ok.
Like Terrorist; purposely attacking civilians is not ok, collateral damage when you target an combatant is ok.
You Liberals have trouble understanding the difference between good and evil.

You haven't addressed the fact that the woman committed assault and battery FIRST, and the man was defending himself from her attack? Why is that?

He defended himself from HER attack, silly girl. Old people can't afford to get physical, we break easy. So, you are saying it's OK for a young person to physically attack an older person and if the older person falls to the ground and is injured that seems to be as OK to you as pepper spraying children. You are one fucked up person is all I can say. You're scum.

It's Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying...so.....how do we know it wasn't a Drumpf supporter. Remember, this is their MO View attachment 73134

Buttecea...live re-live this moment together, shall we???? (snicker)

Punching a senior citizen in the face wasn't such a good idea, eh?

See? The pepper spraying of people and being gleeful about it is the MO of RW Drumpf supporters.

She punched a senior citizen in the face and she was at a rally for a candidate that she didn't like so she took it upon herself to engage in hateful rhetoric and then got physical...she got exactly what she deserved. I have no dog in this fight...I think politics is nothing but bad theater. This is the time of the year I break out the popcorn. You are too fucking dense to understand the things I post here because after all, you are just a Sal Alinsky-ite liberal piece of slime.

Exactly, that crazy woman punched a senior citizen in the face, see no respect at all, so she deserved what happened to her.

Women also don't punch anyone in the face, it's not ladylike, so that woman wanted to act like a man, so she got treated like a man.

It's disgusting. I have had the pepper spray before and would not wish it on anyones child. But, I would also not protest in the manner that trump has encourages and bring my kids along. When you use hate as a tool people get hurt.

What exactly is protesting in the manner that Trump has encouraged?

I presume you've missed all the lunatic Leftists who've violently gatecrashed Trump rallies?

Nope. I have not, but I have seen ware a Trump supporter maced and allegedly groped a 15 year old.

Ellis said the girl told police she punched a man who groped her, and another man then pepper-sprayed her. The girl and a 19-year-old woman standing next to her were treated and released from a hospital, police said.

So it happens. Sure it was no small child, but still.

He defended himself from HER attack, silly girl. Old people can't afford to get physical, we break easy. So, you are saying it's OK for a young person to physically attack an older person and if the older person falls to the ground and is injured that seems to be as OK to you as pepper spraying children. You are one fucked up person is all I can say. You're scum.

It's not okay for young people to disrespect older people, period. These freaks have no respect or manners.

That's what you have been claiming in this thread dearie. You still haven't addressed the fact that the woman began the attacks first and was pepper sprayed by the man DEFENDING himself. Why is that?
Well, if I claimed, as you said, that "Trump says to pepper spray people" then you will have no problem telling us which post of mine did such a think.....no need to link the post, just tell us which number it is and I'll quote it here for all to see.

It's not okay for young people to disrespect older people, period. These freaks have no respect or manners.

I could care less about being respected. But no one. And I mean no one is allowed to lay hands on me for any reason. This woman got exactly what she deserved and the fact that bodecea seems to think it's OK just shows what a partisan whore she is. There is no excuse to EVER attack anyone.

It's disgusting. I have had the pepper spray before and would not wish it on anyones child. But, I would also not protest in the manner that trump has encourages and bring my kids along. When you use hate as a tool people get hurt.

What exactly is protesting in the manner that Trump has encouraged?

I presume you've missed all the lunatic Leftists who've violently gatecrashed Trump rallies?

Nope. I have not, but I have seen ware a Trump supporter maced and allegedly groped a 15 year old.

Ellis said the girl told police she punched a man who groped her, and another man then pepper-sprayed her. The girl and a 19-year-old woman standing next to her were treated and released from a hospital, police said.

So it happens. Sure it was no small child, but still.
You mean the incident that Dale Smith is all gleeful about:

Well, if I claimed, as you said, that "Trump says to pepper spray people" then you will have no problem telling us which post of mine did such a think.....no need to link the post, just tell us which number it is and I'll quote it here for all to see.

Just go away partisan hack. You are fucking scum.

I could care less about being respected. But no one. And I mean no one is allowed to lay hands on me for any reason. This woman got exactly what she deserved and the fact that bodecea seems to think it's OK just shows what a partisan whore she is. There is no excuse to EVER attack anyone.
Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said on this thread? What would be the purpose in continuing to do so?

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.

Well yes, but they're the children of Trump supporters, so who cares if they're pepper-sprayed :rolleyes-41:
It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.

The woman you refer to, the one who was punched and pepper-sprayed, you know she punched an elderly man, this is what lead to her getting punched and pepper-sprayed.

The lesson there is, she shouldn't have punched the elderly man to begin with.

Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

I see. I guess you told me, eh?

Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said on this thread? What would be the purpose in continuing to do so?

I haven't misrepresented a single thing you have said. You have not condemned this assholes attack on the children. You have attempted to portray a DEFENSIVE use of pepper spray as an attack, and you have misrepresented what Trump has been telling his supporters. The only person lying in this thread is YOU asshole. Now, piss off.

We agree, this isn't even a political issue, if someone attacks anyone, you have the right to defend yourself.

Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

Forum List

Back