Rabid anti Trump a**hole pepper sprays Trump supporters including two children

It's the Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying, remember?

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.
It's Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying...so.....how do we know it wasn't a Drumpf supporter. Remember, this is their MO View attachment 73134

I do...she was pushing a Trump supporter and kept getting in his face and wouldn't back off. Apparently only leftards like buttecea believe that they are the only ones allowed to practice free speech...imagine that?
But Drumpf supporters like you use pepper spray and sucker punch people....that's cool, isn't it?

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

What you commented, you gave the example that Trump supporters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason.

You omitted the actual fact why that woman was punched and pepper-sprayed....because she FIRST punched an elderly man for NO apparent reason other than the elderly man was a Trump supporter.
Fascinating....I see you are joining the "put words in Bodecea's mouth she never said" game.

Where did I say that "Trump supproters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason"?

I just went back and checked....all I said is that they pepper-sprayed her.

Is this the new RW game? Is it out of desperation?

"I just went back and checked....all I said is that they pepper-sprayed her."

Yes you're correct, that's all you did say....because you didn't mention why she'd been pepper-sprayed.

This isn't rocket science, it's easy to understand.
Pepper spray is the weapon of choice for Drumpf supporters.....that and sucker punching.

What absolute nonsense you're babbling now.

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.
It's Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying...so.....how do we know it wasn't a Drumpf supporter. Remember, this is their MO View attachment 73134

I do...she was pushing a Trump supporter and kept getting in his face and wouldn't back off. Apparently only leftards like buttecea believe that they are the only ones allowed to practice free speech...imagine that?
But Drumpf supporters like you use pepper spray and sucker punch people....that's cool, isn't it?

Westwall is correct, he called you partisan, you are. You're still trashing Trump supporters saying that they go about pepper-spraying and punching people for NO reason, you've still refused to acknowledge that woman punched an elderly man simply because he was a Trump supporter....and the violent action she took, she fully deserved being dealt with in the manner she was dealt with.

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.

Well yes, but they're the children of Trump supporters, so who cares if they're pepper-sprayed :rolleyes-41:
It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.

The woman you refer to, the one who was punched and pepper-sprayed, you know she punched an elderly man, this is what lead to her getting punched and pepper-sprayed.

The lesson there is, she shouldn't have punched the elderly man to begin with.

Then you agree, a responsible parent doesn't take their child to go pick fights. Got it.

Show us little liar. Show us an example of that happening.

But she didn't use pepper spray did she? That's a Drumpf supporter trick.

He defended himself from HER attack, silly girl. Old people can't afford to get physical, we break easy. So, you are saying it's OK for a young person to physically attack an older person and if the older person falls to the ground and is injured that seems to be as OK to you as pepper spraying children. You are one fucked up person is all I can say. You're scum.

It's not okay for young people to disrespect older people, period. These freaks have no respect or manners.

I could care less about being respected. But no one. And I mean no one is allowed to lay hands on me for any reason. This woman got exactly what she deserved and the fact that bodecea seems to think it's OK just shows what a partisan whore she is. There is no excuse to EVER attack anyone.
Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said on this thread? What would be the purpose in continuing to do so?

Here are the facts, Buttecea...this liberal whore was confronting someone, cursing at him and getting in his face and then she slugged him...she got what she deserved and I applaud and approve 100 percent whomever sprayed her stupid ass. Had that been my dad that she did that to? I would have bounced her skull off the sidewalk with no regret at all......she got off lightly.
Tough guy, but you would get serious time for assaulting a 15-year-old girl. Funny how you start out claiming you have facts and next call the kid a whore like you would know something about the kid. Unlike you, the actual guy who got hit was a real man and brushed it off as being a trivial incident.

Well yes, but they're the children of Trump supporters, so who cares if they're pepper-sprayed :rolleyes-41:
It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.

The woman you refer to, the one who was punched and pepper-sprayed, you know she punched an elderly man, this is what lead to her getting punched and pepper-sprayed.

Then you agree, a responsible parent doesn't take their child to go pick fights. Got it.

WTF are you babbling about?

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

What you commented, you gave the example that Trump supporters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason.

You omitted the actual fact why that woman was punched and pepper-sprayed....because she FIRST punched an elderly man for NO apparent reason other than the elderly man was a Trump supporter.
Fascinating....I see you are joining the "put words in Bodecea's mouth she never said" game.

Where did I say that "Trump supproters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason"?

Yes you're correct, that's all you did say....because you didn't mention why she'd been pepper-sprayed.

Pepper spray is the weapon of choice for Drumpf supporters.....that and sucker punching.

And yet you can't show us a single example of what you are claiming. You lie about the actual events and then carry on when those lies are pointed out to you. Like I said, you're nothing more than a lying political hack.

The children were taken to a city council meeting. No one knew that paid agitators were going to try to keep Anaheim residents from their own city council meeting.

And yet you can't show us a single example of what you are claiming. You lie about the actual events and then carry on when those lies are pointed out to you. Like I said, you're nothing more than a lying political hack.

They're not about to acknowledge anything, they're not stupid, they fully understand what everyone is meaning, they attempted the deflection thing, which didn't work and they're now back to the original point, that Trump supporters pepper-spray and punch people for no reason.

Show us little liar. Show us an example of that happening.
You mean Dale thinking it's cool?

Here:

and here

She punched a senior citizen in the face and she was at a rally for a candidate that she didn't like so she took it upon herself to engage in hateful rhetoric and then got physical...she got exactly what she deserved. I have no dog in this fight...I think politics is nothing but bad theater. This is the time of the year I break out the popcorn. You are too fucking dense to understand the things I post here because after all, you are just a Sal Alinsky-ite liberal piece of slime.

and this

Here are the facts, Buttecea...this liberal whore was confronting someone, cursing at him and getting in his face and then she slugged him...she got what she deserved and I applaud and approve 100 percent whomever sprayed her stupid ass. Had that been my dad that she did that to? I would have bounced her skull off the sidewalk with no regret at all......she got off lightly.

Three right there.....and I actually looked the examples up and didn't call you names either.

Just go away partisan hack. You are fucking scum.
Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

I see. I guess you told me, eh?

The man that was punched was not elderly and he didn't want to press charges against the "woman" who was a dopey 15-year-old girl. Like most he would have felt like a jerk for whining about a weak punch that barely touched him from a 15 year-old female teen.

The guy was well past 50 and no one has the right to lay their hands on another...period, end of story.

A single example....I showed you three from this very thread. No lying from me.....I back up what I claim.

And now anti Trump mercenaries deliberately pepper sprayed two little Mexican girls.

Are you claiming that protesters at Trump rallies have not been suckers punched? Do you actually need a link to the video's showing protesters getting sucker punched?

Just go away partisan hack. You are fucking scum.
Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

I see. I guess you told me, eh?

The man that was punched was not elderly and he didn't want to press charges against the "woman" who was a dopey 15-year-old girl. Like most he would have felt like a jerk for whining about a weak punch that barely touched him from a 15 year-old female teen.

I'm 26 years-old, so anyone post-55 years-old is old to me, sorry....also sorry to post-55 year-olds, I'm not meaning to be offensive with that comment :wink:

So a councilwoman denounces Trump's words as being divisive. He's just giving his side's take on illegal immigration. He has never once condemned Mexicans in a racial tone. He just comments on the ones who come here illegally and/or commit crimes. This silly councilwoman probably doesn't know that Mexico doesn't allow people to enter their country as freely or illegally as their citizens enter this country. Trump's speeches being condemned by a lot of halfwits on the left remind of Kipling's "If" poem - "If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to set a trap for fools.....".

Forum List

Back