Rabid anti Trump a**hole pepper sprays Trump supporters including two children

It's the Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying, remember?

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.
Who is the liberal condoning an assault on little children? Can you point out their post?
You you scum.
Are you the guy Bodecea calls stolen valor?
No...Gunny served. I have respect for his service.

It's the Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying, remember?

Didn't take long for a liberal to condone an assault on little children.
Who is the liberal condoning an assault on little children? Can you point out their post?
You you scum.
Nope...in fact on three different occasions I say it was bad. Should I do it more? More than you did? How many times have you condemned the pepper spraying of those poor kids? I will do it one more time than you for effect.

Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

I see. I guess you told me, eh?

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

What you commented, you gave the example that Trump supporters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason.

You omitted the actual fact why that woman was punched and pepper-sprayed....because she FIRST punched an elderly man for NO apparent reason other than the elderly man was a Trump supporter.
The man that was punched was not elderly and he didn't want to press charges against the "woman" who was a dopey 15-year-old girl. Like most he would have felt like a jerk for whining about a weak punch that barely touched him from a 15 year-old female teen.

The guy was well past 50 and no one has the right to lay their hands on another...period, end of story.
You said you would have violently attacked a 15-year-old girl and inflicted life-threatening injury to her skull tough guy. Now back peddle some more.

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

What you commented, you gave the example that Trump supporters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason.

You omitted the actual fact why that woman was punched and pepper-sprayed....because she FIRST punched an elderly man for NO apparent reason other than the elderly man was a Trump supporter.
The man that was punched was not elderly and he didn't want to press charges against the "woman" who was a dopey 15-year-old girl. Like most he would have felt like a jerk for whining about a weak punch that barely touched him from a 15 year-old female teen.

The guy was well past 50 and no one has the right to lay their hands on another...period, end of story.
You said you would have violently attacked a 15-year-old girl and inflicted life-threatening injury to her skull tough guy. Now back peddle some more.

He said if some POS attacked his Dad, then he'd defend his Dad, who wouldn't? Maybe Leftist bed wetters like you perhaps?

With Trump supporters using pepper spray on people, I don't think it's a good idea to bring children to such a rally.....but each to their own.

Yo, Dear? Look at the pictures? Can you not distinguish illegals from True Americans? They are there, because Trump wants to build a Wall? This guy is an illegal, and the kids too! Put Money On It!!!

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

With Trump supporters using pepper spray on people, I don't think it's a good idea to bring children to such a rally.....but each to their own.

Yo, Dear? Look at the pictures? Can you not distinguish illegals from True Americans? They are there, because Trump wants to build a Wall? This guy is an illegal, and the kids too! Put Money On It!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73149
So...you had no problem with the children being pepper sprayed?

"GTP"
View attachment 73149
So...you had no problem with the children being pepper sprayed?

Yo, not if there Daddy did it, he is a total asshole!

"GTP"

He said if some POS attacked his Dad, then he'd defend his Dad, who wouldn't? Maybe Leftist bed wetters like you perhaps?
That is not what he said. He made reference to a violent attack on a teenage girl. And the guy who got punched by the girl looked like he could take care of himself. She didn't do anything to deserve getting her skull cracked open the way nut job Dale fantasized about.

Yeah. Trump made him do it eh media? Eh Cruz? Eh Kasich?

This is just disgusting. Hope they catch this swine.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:18d8fdb7b33d44bbac63838df126be70-B2cDlYMY6960a58e186ad42def4-34_634x399.jpg

What type of hateful monster would do this?

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

In tears: Two girls ages 8 and 11 (one pictured), were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics

3391A86900000578-3560701-image-a-3_1461768183625.jpg

An unidentified man, center, who pepper sprayed a crowd of supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tries to leave

Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California

Pepper spray the entire dumb heard -- and take away their children.

They shouldn't be parents anyway.

Attack her? If she hit my dad I would knock her on her ass and if her skill bounced off the sidewalk? I would feel no remorse. Hitting the elderly like she did doesn't make her any different than those that play the "knock out" game and I make absolutely no apologies for it....of course a liberal pussy like you would just stand around screaming "Hate crime! Hate crime!!!!" while looking for a cop.....

That is not what he said. He made reference to a violent attack on a teenage girl. And the guy who got punched by the girl looked like he could take care of himself. She didn't do anything to deserve getting her skull cracked open the way nut job Dale fantasized about.

You can't just assume it was a Democrat. Remember, it's Republicans who are ganging up and plotting against Trump.

My dad can't take care of himself...he is 76 years old and maybe weighs 120 pounds...if some fat bitch punched him and especially for having an opinion that she didn't like? Yeah, I would knock her out...damn straight I would.

Forum List

Back