Rabid anti Trump a**hole pepper sprays Trump supporters including two children

You haven't addressed the fact that the woman committed assault and battery FIRST, and the man was defending himself from her attack? Why is that?
But she didn't use pepper spray did she? That's a Drumpf supporter trick.

He defended himself from HER attack, silly girl. Old people can't afford to get physical, we break easy. So, you are saying it's OK for a young person to physically attack an older person and if the older person falls to the ground and is injured that seems to be as OK to you as pepper spraying children. You are one fucked up person is all I can say. You're scum.

It's not okay for young people to disrespect older people, period. These freaks have no respect or manners.

I could care less about being respected. But no one. And I mean no one is allowed to lay hands on me for any reason. This woman got exactly what she deserved and the fact that bodecea seems to think it's OK just shows what a partisan whore she is. There is no excuse to EVER attack anyone.
Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said on this thread? What would be the purpose in continuing to do so?

Here are the facts, Buttecea...this liberal whore was confronting someone, cursing at him and getting in his face and then she slugged him...she got what she deserved and I applaud and approve 100 percent whomever sprayed her stupid ass. Had that been my dad that she did that to? I would have bounced her skull off the sidewalk with no regret at all......she got off lightly.

That's what you have been claiming in this thread dearie. You still haven't addressed the fact that the woman began the attacks first and was pepper sprayed by the man DEFENDING himself. Why is that?
Well, if I claimed, as you said, that "Trump says to pepper spray people" then you will have no problem telling us which post of mine did such a think.....no need to link the post, just tell us which number it is and I'll quote it here for all to see.

Just go away partisan hack. You are fucking scum.
Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

I see. I guess you told me, eh?

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

What you commented, you gave the example that Trump supporters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason.

You omitted the actual fact why that woman was punched and pepper-sprayed....because she FIRST punched an elderly man for NO apparent reason other than the elderly man was a Trump supporter.

That's what you have been claiming in this thread dearie. You still haven't addressed the fact that the woman began the attacks first and was pepper sprayed by the man DEFENDING himself. Why is that?
Well, if I claimed, as you said, that "Trump says to pepper spray people" then you will have no problem telling us which post of mine did such a think.....no need to link the post, just tell us which number it is and I'll quote it here for all to see.

Wait.....so, you make accusations against me....saying I said this....I said that...and when I ask you to just provide the post # where I did that, you call me names................but no evidence to back up your accusations.

The evidence is in the thread jerkweed. You are a lying political hack. You presented a defensive use of pepper spray as an attack and ignored the fact that the woman INITIATED the assault. Just go away. You have lost all credibility on ANY issue with me. I will never, ever, believe a single thing you post ever again. You screwed the pooch on this one.
Should I quote ALL my posts in this thread word for word so you can point out where I said what you accused me of?

I can read your crap just fine dearie. I don't care to befoul my eyes any further. Like I said, you screwed the pooch big time and I no longer have any respect for you.

He defended himself from HER attack, silly girl. Old people can't afford to get physical, we break easy. So, you are saying it's OK for a young person to physically attack an older person and if the older person falls to the ground and is injured that seems to be as OK to you as pepper spraying children. You are one fucked up person is all I can say. You're scum.

It's not okay for young people to disrespect older people, period. These freaks have no respect or manners.

I could care less about being respected. But no one. And I mean no one is allowed to lay hands on me for any reason. This woman got exactly what she deserved and the fact that bodecea seems to think it's OK just shows what a partisan whore she is. There is no excuse to EVER attack anyone.
Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said on this thread? What would be the purpose in continuing to do so?

I haven't misrepresented a single thing you have said. You have not condemned this assholes attack on the children. You have attempted to portray a DEFENSIVE use of pepper spray as an attack, and you have misrepresented what Trump has been telling his supporters. The only person lying in this thread is YOU asshole. Now, piss off.
Oh? So I didn't say this?

It's bad when any kids get pepper sprayed. But with Drumpf supporters known for using pepper-spray and sucker punching people, not wise to bring children to these events.

and this:

With Trump supporters using pepper spray on people, I don't think it's a good idea to bring children to such a rally.....but each to their own.

and this:

Absolutely not. I'm not 1stRambo.
In reply to a question as to whether I thought pepper spraying children was ok.

I never said those things? Really?

This wasn't a Trump rally or a Trump event at all. This was an Anaheim city council meeting. A councilwoman wrote a resolution condemning Donald Trump. Citizens of Anaheim wanted to let the council know how they felt about it. Paid protesters were fighting to keep the citizens from their own council meeting.

For two hours the woman that wrote the resolution endured ridicule and insults. Then she fled in tears. I guess she doesn't have to worry about reelection.

Here are the facts, Buttecea...this liberal whore was confronting someone, cursing at him and getting in his face and then she slugged him...she got what she deserved and I applaud and approve 100 percent whomever sprayed her stupid ass. Had that been my dad that she did that to? I would have bounced her skull off the sidewalk with no regret at all......she got off lightly.

If someone punched my Grandfather, I'd totally pepper-spray the POS.....but not punch them, this is not ladylike.

What you commented, you gave the example that Trump supporters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason.

You omitted the actual fact why that woman was punched and pepper-sprayed....because she FIRST punched an elderly man for NO apparent reason other than the elderly man was a Trump supporter.
Fascinating....I see you are joining the "put words in Bodecea's mouth she never said" game.

Where did I say that "Trump supproters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason"?

I just went back and checked....all I said is that they pepper-sprayed her.

Is this the new RW game? Is it out of desperation?

I can read your crap just fine dearie. I don't care to befoul my eyes any further. Like I said, you screwed the pooch big time and I no longer have any respect for you.
And yet....I'm not the one making stuff up to accuse others of saying.....and when called on it, call names, but no proof when it should be so easy to provide.

And yet you want to talk about respect? :lol:

Fascinating....I see you are joining the "put words in Bodecea's mouth she never said" game.

Where did I say that "Trump supproters punched and pepper-sprayed a woman for NO apparent reason"?

"I just went back and checked....all I said is that they pepper-sprayed her."

Yes you're correct, that's all you did say....because you didn't mention why she'd been pepper-sprayed.

This isn't rocket science, it's easy to understand.

Nobody is putting words in your mouth, it's just you omitted an important fact, that being what lead to that woman being pepper-sprayed.

Buttecea, you were insinuating that this anti-Trump supporter did nothing to merit it...omitting the truth is the same as lying...even a stupid fuck like you should be able to figure that one out.

"I just went back and checked....all I said is that they pepper-sprayed her."

Yes you're correct, that's all you did say....because you didn't mention why she'd been pepper-sprayed.

This isn't rocket science, it's easy to understand.
Pepper spray is the weapon of choice for Drumpf supporters.....that and sucker punching.

I can't believe I served my Country, securing the freedoms of emotionally insecure adults, who can't behave properly in a public setting, who are so self centered and immature, who can't wipe their own asses nor get off their lazy asses and be productive.

The man that was punched was not elderly and he didn't want to press charges against the "woman" who was a dopey 15-year-old girl. Like most he would have felt like a jerk for whining about a weak punch that barely touched him from a 15 year-old female teen.

Yeah. Trump made him do it eh media? Eh Cruz? Eh Kasich?

This is just disgusting. Hope they catch this swine.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:18d8fdb7b33d44bbac63838df126be70-B2cDlYMY6960a58e186ad42def4-34_634x399.jpg

What type of hateful monster would do this?

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

In tears: Two girls ages 8 and 11 (one pictured), were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics

3391A86900000578-3560701-image-a-3_1461768183625.jpg

An unidentified man, center, who pepper sprayed a crowd of supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tries to leave

Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California
A very interesting point....the woman with the stars and strips t-shirt, hat and SUN GLASSES...branishing pepper spray, saying she would use it......and yet later it shows her as if she were a victim of a pepper spraying.......and yet she had those big sun glasses on.

Makes one go HMMMMMMMMMM.

It's the Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying, remember?

How about addressing the fact that a no doubt paid protester attacked a bunch of kids, 'tard.
It's Drumpf supporters supporting pepper spraying...so.....how do we know it wasn't a Drumpf supporter. Remember, this is their MO View attachment 73134

Ummm, she claims to have been sexually assaulted outside of a Trump rally. Far more likely that it was more of your paid protesters doing that. That sort of shit is right up their alley.
Far more likely, eh?

"That kind of shit is right up their alley" eh? How so?

Forum List

Back