Race and Coronavirus

Apparently, some races are more likely to get the Coronavirus than others:

Coronavirus risk for Asians, Africans, Caucasians revealed

Whites may have a better deal here than Asians...

Interesting facts here. A lot of people were concerned that Corona was being passed by Orientals, and I heard a report that business was off sharply at PF Chang's, Benihana's and other oriental joints

Only ignorant would say something like that.
If that is true then the whole Asian countries should have more cases. Don’t you think?

If anybody ever comes across the race of a Corona virus victim, please post a link here. Especially if you can find any white victims.

Get your self updated. Several whites has been infected and died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The entire nation of Italy has been quarantined. Pretty sure there are a few white folks in there.

As usual, the lefties are turning this medical issue into a political issue. Just like AIDS, the Coronavirus is only a serious threat to specific population groups. Non-Asian children and healthy adults have very little to fear from this virus, underscored by the fact that the recommended treatment for most who test positive is to stay home and watch TV.

The highest number of deaths outside China are in Italy.
Italian is not a race, it is a nationality. I cannot find information about the races of any victims of the virus anywhere, including italy. I cannot find which strand anybody is infected with either. Italy has been overrun with migrants for years, so the name or location of the country is not enough to determine what race is affected.
What the victims seem to have in common is Age. At the 80 year line, fatality spikes. So, I suspect we will find that while we easily survive this, if we do not take the proper steps we could be deadly to the elderly we come into contact with, even if our purpose is kindness.
I cannot find information about the age of the victims. Can you post up a link? I can find plenty of information that claims old age is a high risk factor, but I cannot find acrual statistics on age or race of any victims.

Either you are an idiot, or you haven't been watching the news. The most deaths in one area came from a rest home in Washington state. And, all of the people that died were old.

Washington coronavirus: This nursing home is at the center of the state's outbreak - CNNPolitics

State governments are working to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus in the US, as federal officials say more testing for the illness will likely see the number of known cases increase. As of Saturday night, there were at least 19 deaths in the United States -- at least 14 of them tied to the Life Care Center in Kirkland alone, according to a Seattle and King County Public Health news release.
Two new coronavirus deaths out of 16 total recorded in the state are linked to the facility, according to the release. A man in his 70s, who was a resident at the care home, died on March 2, while a woman in her 80s, who was also a Life Care resident, died on March 5, officials said.
While staff are caring for patients to the best of their ability, "we cannot make any promise that exposure, further exposure, within the facility is not happening," said Tim Killian, a spokesman for Life Care Center of Kirkland.

If anybody ever comes across the race of a Corona virus victim, please post a link here. Especially if you can find any white victims.

Please provide a link to a white person dying from the coronavirus

The entire nation of Italy has been quarantined. Pretty sure there are a few white folks in there.
Please provide a link to a white dying from coronavirus

Post 64. It refers to the people in the nursing home that died. And yeah, they were white.

Post 64. It refers to the people in the nursing home that died. And yeah, they were white.
Link or you are guessing

Link or you are guessing

I told you, post 64 has the link. And, if you ever turned on your television, you would see lots of old white people stranded on cruise ships with the virus being interviewed by SKYPE. But, keep being a racist if that's what helps you sleep at night.

Link or you are guessing

I told you, post 64 has the link. And, if you ever turned on your television, you would see lots of old white people stranded on cruise ships with the virus being interviewed by SKYPE. But, keep being a racist if that's what helps you sleep at night.
You can't provide a link to a white person dying from the coronavirus. You lose, so you must call me a racist, I understand. I've been on various political forum for years, I know the routine. Usually when lefties lose, they call the winner a racist and tell them they are now on ignore. Why don't you put me on ignore so you can justify not being to post a link to a white person dying of coronavirus.

It would be nice to get the racial statistics from all the coronavirus victims, as well as the recovered and recovering patients, so that the statistics can be presented alongside the other risks like age, health, and environment. According to what is known about the ace2 receptors, race appears to be high, if not the highest risk factor.

It would be nice to get the racial statistics from all the coronavirus victims, as well as the recovered and recovering patients, so that the statistics can be presented alongside the other risks like age, health, and environment. According to what is known about the ace2 receptors, race appears to be high, if not the highest risk factor.

There are no links available but you can look or watch CNN showing some old whites people died. I have not seen blacks or Asians.

Link or you are guessing

You can't provide a link to a white person dying from the coronavirus. You lose, so you must call me a racist, I understand. I've been on various political forum for years, I know the routine. Usually when lefties lose, they call the winner a racist and tell them they are now on ignore. Why don't you put me on ignore so you can justify not being to post a link to a white person dying of coronavirus.

You are asking a ink that the CDC has not even provided anything.

Why are you so concerned about whites? Why don’t you watch news to update your ignorance instead of going around blaming the left.

You’ve been in various political forum for years? That doesn’t give you an immunity or make you an expert. It looks like you are just plain amateur to me.

So let me explain to you why the leftist are making it a racist. ........ Asking a question like that because of white races only mean what?

What are you trying to prove?

Link or you are guessing

You are asking a ink that the CDC has not even provided anything.

Why are you so concerned about whites? Why don’t you watch news to update your ignorance instead of going around blaming the left.

You’ve been in various political forum for years? That doesn’t give you an immunity or make you an expert. It looks like you are just plain amateur to me.

So let me explain to you why the leftist are making it a racist. ........ Asking a question like that because of white races only mean what?

What are you trying to prove?

This is what we know so far. They don’t say the names or races. Relatives of these people giving interviews expressing their ordeals are whites.

Here's what we know about the 100 people who've died in the US from coronavirus

EvMetro is buying into the FOX News bullshit and Trump calling it the China virus.

And, people really ought to be careful when throwing around assertions like that. Why? Because people get easily panicked (especially when it comes to diseases and survival), and they start looking for a scapegoat.

I've seen news stories where 2 Asian men were denied a motel room because the clerk thought that all Chinese people were carriers. A high school kid got beat so bad he ended up in the hospital, just because he was Asian. Another one showed some black dude spraying the hell out of some Asian dude with Febreeze.

Forum List

Back