🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Race and Rodeo Clowns

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Isn't it amazing how a rodeo clown , who has been wearing masks of different presidents for years, as part of his schtick in the performance, is now banned from his job and all state events, because the recent depiction was of a president who happens to be half black?

PC at its worst.

Isn't it amazing how a rodeo clown , who has been wearing masks of different presidents for years, as part of his schtick in the performance, is now banned from his job and all state events, because the recent depiction was of a president who happens to be half black?

PC at its worst.

Quick question...................do you have any video showing this particular rodeo clown wearing a George Bush Jr. mask? How about a George Bush Sr. mask? Ronald Reagan perhaps?

I mean shit...........................I'd settle (almost) for a Bill Clinton mask if it would prove your desperate claims.

But........................I'm guessing this rodeo clown never performed in any of those masks (although, given the right wing screaming, there may be a Bill Clinton mask).

Got any links to prove your bullshit?

PC at its worst.

Quick question...................do you have any video showing this particular rodeo clown wearing a George Bush Jr. mask? How about a George Bush Sr. mask? Ronald Reagan perhaps?

I mean shit...........................I'd settle (almost) for a Bill Clinton mask if it would prove your desperate claims.

But........................I'm guessing this rodeo clown never performed in any of those masks (although, given the right wing screaming, there may be a Bill Clinton mask).

Perhaps do a little research before you open your uninformed ignorant yap.
Tuffy Gessling, Rodeo Clown Who Mocked Obama, 'Would Be Honored' To Shake President's Hand

PC at its worst.

Tuffy Gessling, Rodeo Clown Who Mocked Obama, 'Would Be Honored' To Shake President's Hand

Looks like Tuffy is caving or was a liberal to begin with.

Cue the Blue Moon.

PC at its worst.

I think so, too.

When we can no longer make fun of the powerful we are in serious trouble.

but note how this imposition of political correctness is not being done by the government?

You see?

We Americans are our OWN prison guards.:eusa_eh:

PC at its worst.

I think so, too.

When we can no longer make fun of the powerful we are in serious trouble.

but note how this imposition of political correctness is not being done by the government?

You see?

We Americans are our OWN prison guards.:eusa_eh:

Yes, it's being done by a sad society.. with the help of a Leftist whacko media.

PC at its worst.

For some reason Jewish friend is afraid of clowns.

One thing for sure.. no matter how left wing whacko the next president might be.. If he/she is white.. we won't have to listen to the PC race baiters and the whining about race on every criticism noted.

PC at its worst.

I didn't ask if he'd be honored to meet Obama, I asked if this particular rodeo clown had ever made fun of any other presidents.

But.......................good to know that you don't have any kind of proof, just a whole bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the original question asked.

PC at its worst.

Yes

One thing for sure.. no matter how left wing whacko the next president might be.. If he/she is white.. we won't have to listen to the PC race baiters and the whining about race on every criticism noted.

Race baiting and "playing the race card" are tactics, straight out of the white racist handbook, because it implies that he or she would know better what constitutes "real racism", than someone who has been on the receiving end of it. And look! You outed yourself as one, by complaining about it. Nice job. And I assume you're law enforcement, to boot???? They are widely known to be racists and sadists. Bully for you.

Race baiting and "playing the race card" are tactics, straight out of the white racist handbook, .

You mean the democrat handbook.

Race baiting and "playing the race card" are tactics, straight out of the white racist handbook, because it implies that he or she would know better what constitutes "real racism", than someone who has been on the receiving end of it. And look! You outed yourself as one, by complaining about it. Nice job. And I assume you're law enforcement, to boot???? They are widely known to be racists and sadists. Bully for you.

Coming from a guy who doesn't know that the KKK were founded by the Democrats of yesteryear.

I didn't ask if he'd be honored to meet Obama, I asked if this particular rodeo clown had ever made fun of any other presidents.

But.......................good to know that you don't have any kind of proof, just a whole bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the original question asked.

I guess you didn't read the article... not surprising for the mindless

You must have no idea what the "race card" is. Bottom line is... if this clown had on a mask of any other president, not only would he have not lost his job, but nobody would have said a thing. The "CARD" was played because Obama happens to be black.

You must have no idea what the "race card" is. Bottom line is... if this clown had on a mask of any other president, not only would he have not lost his job, but nobody would have said a thing. The "CARD" was played because Obama happens to be black.

Uh, you don't know me, so you don't know what I know, or have an idea of. Ask around...I'm kinda famous. Bottom line is blatant racist mocking of the President of the United States will not be tolerated. Call him out on his policies, talk about his clothes, but folks will leave race out of it or they will lose jobs, be vilified, and may go to jail.
I saw that you're an ex-cop, but, obviously, you're still caught up in your "my way or the highway" mentality. I'm not one to flinch. And I certainly don't buy into "white privilege". Ask around.
No racist or racial cards have ever been played on any other presidents. Oh, why? Because they were all the race of the majority. All the long we were thinking that race was of no consequence, and lo and behold, it's "everything", especially to those on the right.

Uh, you don't know me, so you don't know what I know, or have an idea of. Ask around...I'm kinda famous. Bottom line is blatant racist mocking of the President of the United States will not be tolerated. Call him out on his policies, talk about his clothes, but folks will leave race out of it or they will lose jobs, be vilified, and may go to jail.
I saw that you're an ex-cop, but, obviously, you're still caught up in your "my way or the highway" mentality. I'm not one to flinch. And I certainly don't buy into "white privilege". Ask around.
No racist or racial cards have ever been played on any other presidents. Oh, why? Because they were all the race of the majority. All the long we were thinking that race was of no consequence, and lo and behold, it's "everything", especially to those on the right.

Are you saying, if the clown had worn a white Obama mask there wouldn't have been any issue?

Are you saying, if the clown had worn a white Obama mask there wouldn't have been any issue?

No. Not saying that at all. Is that what you got out of my commentary?

I don't have to know you. I can see by your prior commentary, you haven't a clue about the term "race card". And please explain how wearing a president's mask while being chased by a bull is racist. Oh.. this president happens to be black, so all humor is off limits? Geeeezz.. Again, this is PC bullshit at it's worst, and you just buy right into it.

Forum List

Back