🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Race and Rodeo Clowns

Perhaps do a little research before you open your uninformed ignorant yap.
Tuffy Gessling, Rodeo Clown Who Mocked Obama, 'Would Be Honored' To Shake President's Hand

I didn't ask if he'd be honored to meet Obama, I asked if this particular rodeo clown had ever made fun of any other presidents.

But.......................good to know that you don't have any kind of proof, just a whole bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the original question asked.

I guess you didn't read the article... not surprising for the mindless

Actually, I did.

And most of the article sounds like an apology and he doesn't want to lose his job for being a racist asshole.

Sorry....................but according to this article, the only president he mocked was Obama.

Like I said, got any kind of proof, YouTube, or something else that shows he mocked other presidents than Obama?

I didn't ask if he'd be honored to meet Obama, I asked if this particular rodeo clown had ever made fun of any other presidents.

But.......................good to know that you don't have any kind of proof, just a whole bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the original question asked.

Actually, I did.

And most of the article sounds like an apology and he doesn't want to lose his job for being a racist asshole.

Sorry....................but according to this article, the only president he mocked was Obama.

Like I said, got any kind of proof, YouTube, or something else that shows he mocked other presidents than Obama?

You might want to read it again.. It is very clear where he talks about doing the same thing with other presidents.

You must have no idea what the "race card" is. Bottom line is... if this clown had on a mask of any other president, not only would he have not lost his job, but nobody would have said a thing. The "CARD" was played because Obama happens to be black.

Uh, you don't know me, so you don't know what I know, or have an idea of. Ask around...I'm kinda famous. Bottom line is blatant racist mocking of the President of the United States will not be tolerated. Call him out on his policies, talk about his clothes, but folks will leave race out of it or they will lose jobs, be vilified, and may go to jail.
I saw that you're an ex-cop, but, obviously, you're still caught up in your "my way or the highway" mentality. I'm not one to flinch. And I certainly don't buy into "white privilege". Ask around.
No racist or racial cards have ever been played on any other presidents. Oh, why? Because they were all the race of the majority. All the long we were thinking that race was of no consequence, and lo and behold, it's "everything", especially to those on the right.

I don't have to know you. I can see by your prior commentary, you haven't a clue about the term "race card". And please explain how wearing a president's mask while being chased by a bull is racist. Oh.. this president happens to be black, so all humor is off limits? Geeeezz.. Again, this is PC bullshit at it's worst, and you just buy right into it.

It's racist, because it was a white man in the mask and most of the audience viewing his antics were white. That makes it racist.
As far as the "race card":
Race Is Not A Card, Its A Reality | Clutch Magazine

Race Is Not A Card, Its A Reality
"The “race card” is a concept that has been used to silence people of color who attempt to speak out when they feel that race has been used unfairly in determining how people are treated. It is one of the most dangerous weapons in the White privilege toolbox, for it implies that a non-POC (persons of color, or "whites") would know better when something is truly racist than someone who is constantly subjected to racism......But, alas, in a world of White privilege where is the incentive to say “You’re right, that was racist of me”? or “I didn’t mean to be racially insensitive”? And for even those who pride themselves in being non-racist, where would a non-Black person be taught the difference? If racism doesn’t negatively impact you in a very obvious way, it’s quite a task to say, “hey, let me learn about this so I make sure that I’m not out here supporting an unfair system of advantage that benefits me.”
The race card concept implies that the true racial power in this country lies in the hands of minorities, and that as soon as we “cry racism,” we will then be allowed to get away with anything or to unjustly persecute innocent White people. This is so infrequently the case. We holler “race” because so often it IS about race. Thus, I understand that the “race card” that I carry is not some get-out-of-culpability trump card, but instead, a challenging reality that I have been dealt."

And humor concerning the president is not "off", but must be approached "cautiously", lest it be seen as "racist" and mean, and "funny" only to whites. And it's so easy to say that this is all "PC , at its' worst", when you're "white and privileged".

Good thing the clown didn't have a hangman's noose in his back pocket.

How racist and tasteless...but so predictable.
About Moonglow
Biography
self employed
Interests
coins, history, sociology, politics
Occupation
many

Obama is a politician.

As such he is a legitimate target for humorists.

The people complaining that this is motivated by racism might be right but that truly does not matter.

There was nothing overtly racist in the act, so whining about it simply makes the whiners look like PC idiots.

Obama is a politician.

The people complaining that this is motivated by racism might be right but that truly does not matter.

There was nothing overtly racist in the act, so whining about it simply makes the whiners look like PC idiots.

Sez who? You? Why? Because you think it and said it? BS.
It was racist because most of the audience "cracking up" were "white". Duh.

Actually, I did.

You might want to read it again.. It is very clear where he talks about doing the same thing with other presidents.

Riiiiiiiight........................like I'm gonna take the word of someone who says that they've done other presidents when they're in hot water for this one.

Like I asked......................got any proof other than what the person in hot water says? I asked you for links to video showing him doing the same thing with another president's persona, and you can't provide.

Keep up with the bigotry though................it suits you well.

Uh, you don't know me, so you don't know what I know, or have an idea of. Ask around...I'm kinda famous. Bottom line is blatant racist mocking of the President of the United States will not be tolerated. Call him out on his policies, talk about his clothes, but folks will leave race out of it or they will lose jobs, be vilified, and may go to jail.
I saw that you're an ex-cop, but, obviously, you're still caught up in your "my way or the highway" mentality. I'm not one to flinch. And I certainly don't buy into "white privilege". Ask around.
No racist or racial cards have ever been played on any other presidents. Oh, why? Because they were all the race of the majority. All the long we were thinking that race was of no consequence, and lo and behold, it's "everything", especially to those on the right.

I don't have to know you. I can see by your prior commentary, you haven't a clue about the term "race card". And please explain how wearing a president's mask while being chased by a bull is racist. Oh.. this president happens to be black, so all humor is off limits? Geeeezz.. Again, this is PC bullshit at it's worst, and you just buy right into it.

It's racist, because it was a white man in the mask and most of the audience viewing his antics were white. That makes it racist.
As far as the "race card":
Race Is Not A Card, Its A Reality | Clutch Magazine

Race Is Not A Card, Its A Reality
"The “race card” is a concept that has been used to silence people of color who attempt to speak out when they feel that race has been used unfairly in determining how people are treated. It is one of the most dangerous weapons in the White privilege toolbox, for it implies that a non-POC (persons of color, or "whites") would know better when something is truly racist than someone who is constantly subjected to racism......But, alas, in a world of White privilege where is the incentive to say “You’re right, that was racist of me”? or “I didn’t mean to be racially insensitive”? And for even those who pride themselves in being non-racist, where would a non-Black person be taught the difference? If racism doesn’t negatively impact you in a very obvious way, it’s quite a task to say, “hey, let me learn about this so I make sure that I’m not out here supporting an unfair system of advantage that benefits me.”
The race card concept implies that the true racial power in this country lies in the hands of minorities, and that as soon as we “cry racism,” we will then be allowed to get away with anything or to unjustly persecute innocent White people. This is so infrequently the case. We holler “race” because so often it IS about race. Thus, I understand that the “race card” that I carry is not some get-out-of-culpability trump card, but instead, a challenging reality that I have been dealt."

And humor concerning the president is not "off", but must be approached "cautiously", lest it be seen as "racist" and mean, and "funny" only to whites. And it's so easy to say that this is all "PC , at its' worst", when you're "white and privileged".

Privileged ?? LOL I'd say when your race dictates people approaching anything concerning you cautiously... YOU are the privileged one. This clown says he has performed the same stunts wearing other president's masks in the past. It's part of his schtick. It only became a racist issue, because Obama is privileged and protected.

Isn't it amazing how a rodeo clown , who has been wearing masks of different presidents for years, as part of his schtick in the performance, is now banned from his job and all state events, because the recent depiction was of a president who happens to be half black?

PC at its worst.

I think the guy was trying to be funny, but this is a fail. Big time! He should know better, it didn't matter that he did it before. It reminds me of Amos and Andy, it is a poor attempt at humor.

I don't think the guy was malicious, it is just a bad choice.

Actually, I did.

Riiiiiiiight........................like I'm gonna take the word of someone who says that they've done other presidents when they're in hot water for this one.

Like I asked......................got any proof other than what the person in hot water says? I asked you for links to video showing him doing the same thing with another president's persona, and you can't provide.

Well gee, it wasn't big news when he did it in the past with other presidents, now was it? So you really think if it was on video, it made you-tube or the national news? Thinking I have a tape of him in a Bush mask from 8 years ago shows your desperation. Bottom line is.. if he had on the mask of any other president.. nothing would have been said. This was seen as racist because someone wants it to be racist. What is truely sad is.. incidents like this don't help the cause of real racism in this country. And how is my arguement seen as bigotry? Do you think more white people accept black people now because this clown lost his job? Or do you think these rodeo type people who frequent events like this now have a brand new reason to be racist ?

Obama is a politician.

It makes those whining about it look weak, poet.

WEre they making fun of Obama?

Of course they were.

But what about thier mockery was SPECIFICALLY RACIST?

Nothing at all, lad. (if there was, I missed it, show it me, please)

Save your outrage for those things that are worthy of it.

Otherwise, lad, you make the charge RACIST meaningless.

Sorry if you don't understand that.

Here...educate yourself

The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama is a politician.

It makes those whining about it look weak, poet.

WEre they making fun of Obama?

Of course they were.

But what about thier mockery was SPECIFICALLY RACIST?

Nothing at all, lad. (if there was, I missed it, show it me, please)

Save your outrage for those things that are worthy of it.

Otherwise, lad, you make the charge RACIST meaningless.

Sorry if you don't understand that.

Here...educate yourself

The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exactly ! Racism is ugly and uncalled for. But this BS political correctness makes a mockery out of the true problem.

Well gee, it wasn't big news when he did it in the past with other presidents, now was it? So you really think if it was on video, it made you-tube or the national news? Thinking I have a tape of him in a Bush mask from 8 years ago shows your desperation. Bottom line is.. if he had on the mask of any other president.. nothing would have been said. This was seen as racist because someone wants it to be racist. What is truely sad is.. incidents like this don't help the cause of real racism in this country. And how is my arguement seen as bigotry? Do you think more white people accept black people now because this clown lost his job? Or do you think these rodeo type people who frequent events like this now have a brand new reason to be racist ?

Like I'd asked before......................does anyone have tape that proves this idiot has made fun of any president other than Obama?

So far, nobody has provided a link......................I guess you're all a bunch of racist bastards.

Like I'd asked before......................does anyone have tape that proves this idiot has made fun of any president other than Obama?

So far, nobody has provided a link......................I guess you're all a bunch of racist bastards.

Photos are also available from other sites, but here you go:

"A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick..........

"T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence."

A Rodeo Veteran Takes Bull By The Horns Jimmy Lee Walker Makes His Comeback In A Young Man's Game. - Philly.com

Because nobody has a tape of his prior shows, people who see a problem with this are racist bastards ? LOL.. so much for the thought process of the mindless

"A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick..........

"T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence."

A Rodeo Veteran Takes Bull By The Horns Jimmy Lee Walker Makes His Comeback In A Young Man's Game. - Philly.com

Never expect the mindless to do their own research. And even if there was no evidence of a prior rodeo mocking a president, the only thing that makes this racist is a pathetic PC crowd who have no other way to defend the mistake they put in office.

Never expect the mindless to do their own research. And even if there was no evidence of a prior rodeo mocking a president, the only thing that makes this racist is a pathetic PC crowd who have no other way to defend the mistake they put in office.

A mistake is something you try not to repeat. This rodeo thing is inconsequential, a side show to divert attention from some of the weightier issues we face. Sadly growing numbers want big government, a nanny state and are willing to have others pay any price to get what they are unwilling to work to attain. Self reliance is scoffed at, education is crap and entertainment is king. It doesn't bode well.

Forum List

Back