"RACE CARD" the phrase ONLY racists use

To summarize this thread:

Leftists want free reign to spout whatever bullshit they want, and not have to face consequences for it. To that end, they wish to silence the opposition.

They have no respect for freedom of expression. They wish to control people's very thoughts.

The American Left is the same as Stalin's Left, Mao's Left and Hitler's Left. No big shocker there

And what happened to the "right" in your scenario?

Explain how the party that can not gain any sinificant slice of the voters of color in this nation means that they are the party who gets to deside what racism is?

i have a black amex

does that count?

So the story goes, shortly into college my "first cut is the deepest" and I parted ways. during the hazy aftermath I found myself in the parking lot of a best buy; hopelessly morose to moving after I opened my car door. Looking down, I found a playing card and picked it up. I'll pass on conveying what that card represented for me but, suffice it to say, I refer to my 20's as "the dark years". That jack of diamonds stayed with me until this year. Almost prophetically, when the fiance and I were moving into this house, the electrician had to cut away a huge chunk of wall by the fuse box (city code or something..) and exposed some of the inner wall in the basement. I was checking it out one day and noticed a playing card sticking out from behind the exposed wall. With amused disbelief I turned it over to reveal a jack of diamonds. Of all the cards, no shit.

I was going to tell this story at my wedding reception. I'm not one to fall for omens, fate or shit like that but I will admit that I was a little taken. However, a month before the wedding I washed my wallet which carried both cards. I've managed to keep from doing this for 15+ years. I was a pretty upset that my prophetic totems were gone; however, I came to think that maybe, just maybe, those jacks of diamonds were not about an affirmation of my marriage but, rather, a fruition of my own emotional self - a beginning and ending to the dark twenties.

true story.

(This post has been significantly more interesting than the race card banter of this thread. Carry on)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Explain how the party that can not gain any sinificant slice of the voters of color in this nation means that they are the party who gets to deside what racism is?

I suppose that Science is governed by consensus too TM?

i have a black amex

does that count?

So the story goes, shortly into college my "first cut is the deepest" and I parted ways. during the hazy aftermath I found myself in the parking lot of a best buy; hopelessly morose to moving after I opened my car door. Looking down, I found a playing card and picked it up. I'll pass on conveying what that card represented for me but, suffice it to say, I refer to my 20's as "the dark years". That jack of diamonds stayed with me until this year. Almost prophetically, when the fiance and I were moving into this house, the electrician had to cut away a huge chunk of wall by the fuse box (city code or something..) and exposed some of the inner wall in the basement. I was checking it out one day and noticed a playing card sticking out from behind the exposed wall. With amused disbelief I turned it over to reveal a jack of diamonds. Of all the cards, no shit.

I was going to tell this story at my wedding reception. I'm not one to fall for omens, fate or shit like that but I will admit that I was a little taken. However, a month before the wedding I washed my wallet which carried both cards. I've managed to keep from doing this for 15+ years. I was a pretty upset that my prophetic totems were gone; however, I came to think that maybe, just maybe, those jacks of diamonds were not about an affirmation of my marriage but, rather, a fruition of my own emotional self - a beginning and ending to the dark twenties.

true story.

(This post has been significantly more interesting than the race card banter of this thread. Carry on)

Just a Thought ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsACIBI5NPk]Neil Young - Sugar Mountain - YouTube[/ame]
Neil Young - Sugar Mountain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBccr-aLu4I]Cat Stevens - The First Cut Is The Deepest - YouTube[/ame]

Wait. So because lots of black people vote for the pandering Democrap Party, that means you tube steaks "get" to "define" racism?

:lol:

Not a fucking chance, you idiot liar.

Wait. So because lots of black people vote for the pandering Democrap Party, that means you tube steaks "get" to "define" racism?

What has the racist white conservative got for voting republican?

What does the ignorant stupid arrogant slimey black racist have in the way of a coherent question?

That's right.

Nothing.

Sorry Salt Peter. You flopped and failed yet again.

What does the ignorant stupid arrogant slimey black racist have in the way of a coherent question?

That's right.

Nothing.

That's right.

Nothing.

Repeating your babbling incoherent version of a "question" doesn't help your cause, stupid.

Just because an imbecile lying sack of stupid racist shit like you, Salt Peter, alleges that a white conservative is a "racist" doesn't make it true, idiot.

Besides, I'm only part white.

I say we ALL come "out of Africa" and therefore we are all partly black.

So, smarten up, brother.

Salt Peter, being a fucking scumbag ignorant stupid racist piece of shit who is part white, hates himself for that part.

Tank, being another fucking ignorant stupid racist who is also only PART white, hates himself because a part of him dimly recognizes that he is also part black.

Those two mental pygmies could have a race riot if they were each alone locked in a room.

To summarize this thread:

Leftists want free reign to spout whatever bullshit they want, and not have to face consequences for it. To that end, they wish to silence the opposition.

They have no respect for freedom of expression. They wish to control people's very thoughts.

So calling you a racist because you said racist things is keeping you from what freedom?
Please link to anything I've said that's racist.

Put up or shut up. I'm tired of your mindless shit.

Oh I see.

You are so delouded that you are actually trying to claim the party that is made up of Americans of all colors is the racist one and the party that can not gleen but a fraction of the people of color in this country is the non racist party.

The party that continually calls any pointing out of racism as "PULLING THE RACE CARD".

calling racism a game is what your party does.

Its not a game and only an idiot racist would think it was.
Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

That's the reality. But you and reality aren't even on a nodding acquaintance.

This speaks volumes about how you see 90 % of the black people in this country.
Really? It's not me who says that black people can't succeed without white people's help.

It's you.

Why do you think black people are inferior, you racist?

The right has used this phrase to insult black people for at leasrt a decade now.

Its a racists phrase and I plan on calling out anyone using it to demean claims of racism a racist like they deserve to be called.

if you have a legitimate claim of false racism you dont need this phrase to defend your claim.

USE FACTS INSTEAD
Take your own advice, instead of screeching "Racism!!" at every opinion you don't like.

Damn, leftists are emotional little morons.

Forum List

Back