Race for Senate Very Tight

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
If the election were held today, the Real Clear poll averages show Republicans would wind up with 50 seats, Democrats would hold 49 seats, and one race a dead heat.

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

A lot of those races are within 2 points.

So which way will the pendulum swing? What factors are going to decide this?

Improving economy? Government spending? Broken promises to our veterans? Social issues like gay marriage?

What's your take?

Republicans are going to win between 10 and 15 Senate seats.

You heard it here first.

dimocrap scum got nothing to run on. Nothing. Less than nothing. Not the economy, not the ACA, not Jobs, not Foreign Policy...... Nothing.

Just the usual fear, hate and "If you vote for me, I'll steal money from people who work for it and give it to you!"

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

dimocrap scum thought they had the Country wrapped up in the 30's. Not

They thought they had it completely under control after they Canonized St JFK. Not

They think they have us by the balls right now.

Hoo boy are they in for a surprise. It's gonna get ugly.

You heard it here first.

dimocrap scum got nothing to run on. Nothing. Less than nothing. Not the economy, not the ACA, not Jobs, not Foreign Policy...... Nothing.

Just the usual fear, hate and "If you vote for me, I'll steal money from people who work for it and give it to you!"

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

They thought they had it completely under control after they Canonized St JFK. Not

So you say they'll wind up with 55 to 60 seats?

You heard it here first.

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

Congratulations!

You have just passed 2nd Grade Math

You heard it here first.

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

Congratulations!

Hang in there - you may make it some day too.

If the election were held today, the Real Clear poll averages show Republicans would wind up with 50 seats, Democrats would hold 49 seats, and one race a dead heat.

Improving economy? Government spending? Broken promises to our veterans? Social issues like gay marriage?

What's your take?

Money is going to decide this. Lots of money.

They are saying the fight for Mitch McConnell's seat alone could cost $100 million when all is said and done.

As we speak, the puppeteers are creating an ocean of piss for the rubes to drink.

"Did you hear that rumor Candidate X throws live puppies into rush hour traffic for fun?"

"It is theoretically possible Candidate Y is a closet Muslim."

"The other party hates America!"

"The other party believes in Satan!"

"Candidate Z was caught littering in 1987."

"In 1993, Candidate A said, 'I could really support <snip> sex <snip> with <snip> children.'"

Last edited:

Congratulations!

Hang in there - you may make it some day too.

I'm not a dimocrap. I don't strive to mediocrity. That's your gig.

Even in Oregon, the most difficult race we're in, things aren't looking good for dimocraps.

Federal investigators issue subpoena to Cover Oregon, Oregon Health Authority | OregonLive.com

And dimocrap scum dug up some old Sheriff's records on Wehby to taint her with.....

Monica Wehby stalking report first requested by Democratic Party of Oregon employee | OregonLive.com

Just yesterday in here, some of our resident dimocrap scum were trying to pass this off as Red on Red dirty Politics.

I smelled it out from the beginning. dimocrap scum pull shit like this, not us.

If she can push the fact that it was dimocrap scum who put the smear out there JUST IN TIME that they would have 'Plausible Deniability'..... (We didn't do it! It was during the PRIMARY, not the GENERAL)... then dimocrap scum are in deep shit..... If she can do it.

I'm not calling for her to win the race, but this is one of our most difficult and I'd say the odds are about 50-50.

dimocraps are truly the scum of the Earth and all we gotta do is make people see it.

You heard it here first.

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

Yeah, you sound like an impartial Hack....:eusa_silenced:

The TP is still out there. McConnell may not even keep his seat in Kentucky.

What's your take?

They are saying the fight for Mitch McConnell's seat alone could cost $100 million when all is said and done.

As we speak, the puppeteers are creating an ocean of piss for the rubes to drink.

"Did you hear that rumor Candidate X throws live puppies into rush hour traffic for fun?"

"In 1993, Candidate A said, 'I could really support <snip> sex <snip> with <snip> children.'"

I like to think the vast majority of Americans can see through this kind of crap.

Maybe a little too naive? Maybe.

But I think the fact that the Tea Party took it on the chin is an indication that Americans tolerance for stupidity has it's limits.

You heard it here first.

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

Lol you think the rich idiot democrats candidate can beat a McConnell? I am betting he walks to his seat. The only chance he had to lose was in the primary. Being a democrat is now akin to having the clap. Your communism is at its end dude

tapatalk post

What's your take?

I like to think the vast majority of Americans can see through this kind of crap.

If this board is any indication, then I am sad to report that is not the case. The vast majority are piss guzzlers.

You heard it here first.

Between 10 and 15.

Take it to the Bank.

Lol you think the rich idiot democrats candidate can beat a McConnell? I am betting he walks to his seat. The only chance he had to lose was in the primary. Being a democrat is now akin to having the clap. Your communism is at its end dude

tapatalk post

right now he's ahead by one-half of one percentage point.

tapatalk post

right now he's ahead by one-half of one percentage point.

And it will widen. As much as I despise Mitch he will always be better then any democrat.

tapatalk post

What's your take?

The Rs aren't going to take the senate. Any news on the House side? Serious news, I mean.

If this board is any indication, then I am sad to report that is not the case. The vast majority are piss guzzlers.

These boards are not a reflection of the nation. The people who gravitate here are usually those with an ax to grind - like hyper-partisans.

The smack-down the Tea Party got is a good indication of the difference between here and the real world imho.

Forum List

Back