Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

What are you talking about? Did you post such a link? I would not be surprised. Anyone here, though, can come to that conclusion by reading your posts.

If you are confused about it, go read your own posts.

You negged, I told you you were full of crap, and you have been crying to me ever since. Simply stop PMing me, and I will not reply.

You are creepy. No teens are talking to you.

so when are you going to shaow us the link to where I declard I was a white supremacist?

You are stalking and harassing me by PM saying all kinds of lies.

Ah, when Fakey gets in Rain Man mode the OCD really kicks in...

No one wants to give a pass to anything that needs to be taken care of.

It's just that we don't let the crazies be in charge of the solution, hmmm.

So a black kid beats the hell out of someone=Get a free pass and go back to class
White kid wakes up late=3 day suspension.

This is the way forward of the other side. Me, I treat both equally, which would focus on behavior.

The otherside=aka Barack Obama.

Last edited:
Not in our school district, weak head. They both are suspended, get 200 hours community service from the local court, and be supervised carefully. The parents are put on notice.

I am pretty sure it is the same where you live.

So a black kid beats the hell out of someone=Get a free pass and go back to class

This is the way forward of the other side. Me, I treat both equally, which would focus on behavior.

Yep. It's payback.

Yep. It's payback.

That will destroy our educational system. Of course you don't care.:eusa_boohoo:

naturally, you are not on the receiving end

When was the last time a black person pulled a gun to your face or asked you "where your from?"

I have experienced that.

So tell me what has a black person done to you?

assault

Ok was it one person, two, three, or four, or five, or ten, or 100?

I'm sorry you were assaulted but that isn't a justification for any racial prejudices. I can see how one may develop it due to a traumatic experience such as being assaulted but you cannot generalize the entire mass for an encounter.

Let me ask, what were the details of the assault?

How did it happen?

Where were you at?

Were they prosecuted?

This is essentially the net result of the executive order "Educational Excellence for African Americans", but you forgot to mention the Asian students that will now receive a week's suspension and a permanent mark on their record going forward for forgetting to put their phones on silent mode.

Yep. It's payback.

That will destroy our educational system. Of course you don't care.:eusa_boohoo:

Why? It didn't destroy it when whites were doing it. It was great for them. Now you get to be on the other side.

I honestly don't hate black people, but we as a nation must face the facts that the black community is a large part of the destruction of our cities. This may end up harming our nation in very real ways from safety to competing with the rest of the world.

We must discuss this issue. This issue is nearly as important as the Union issue with balancing the budget. If we allow it to grow it may one day destroy this nation.

As an African-American I certaintly believe you hate me, and those that look like me. Matthew you are not concerned at any kind of dialogue. Besides why would you be concerned with someone that you consider sub-human? You think one ethnic group is damaging to the rest of the world?

WAKE UP MATTHEW!

Blacks do not need to taint the image of America, our government is already doing that. You don't need the likes of Snoop Dogg or Dr. Dre, or some hoodlums in crime statistics messing up the image of the United States, our image is already tainted.

Matthew you are a hateful individual and no words you say, whether you highlight them in bold or in some fancy color would change my mind about that fact.

This is essentially the net result of the executive order "Educational Excellence for African Americans", but you forgot to mention the Asian students that will now receive a week's suspension and a permanent mark on their record going forward for forgetting to put their phones on silent mode.

Nope.this is payback.

Yep. It's payback.

Why? It didn't destroy it when whites were doing it. It was great for them. Now you get to be on the other side.

So you think a black person should be able to get away with violence? How the fuck did whites ever do any different to our children????

Treating both equally is the way forward.

Doing something that warrants such actions must be even handed. I agree.

Last edited:
None of you stormies are talking reality. Here is reality:

Not in our school district, weak head. They both are suspended, get 200 hours community service from the local court, and be supervised carefully. The parents are put on notice.

When was the last time a black person pulled a gun to your face or asked you "where your from?"

I have experienced that.

So tell me what has a black person done to you?

assault

Ok was it one person, two, three, or four, or five, or ten, or 100?

I'm sorry you were assaulted but that isn't a justification for any racial prejudices. I can see how one may develop it due to a traumatic experience such as being assaulted but you cannot generalize the entire mass for an encounter.

Let me ask, what were the details of the assault?

How did it happen?

Where were you at?

Were they prosecuted?

more than one person, never one on one.

Several times.

No witnesses

Taunts such as "pink ears"

so, why do you have racial prejudices against white people?

None of you stormies are talking reality. Here is reality:

Do you actually expect anyone to believe that a student who is oversleeps and is late to class is suspended, entered into the judicial system, put on court supervision and sentenced to community service alongside a student who commits assault and battery?

:laugh2:

I honestly don't hate black people, but we as a nation must face the facts that the black community is a large part of the destruction of our cities. This may end up harming our nation in very real ways from safety to competing with the rest of the world.

We must discuss this issue. This issue is nearly as important as the Union issue with balancing the budget. If we allow it to grow it may one day destroy this nation.

As an African-American I certaintly believe you hate me, and those that look like me. Matthew you are not concerned at any kind of dialogue. Besides why would you be concerned with someone that you consider sub-human? You think one ethnic group is damaging to the rest of the world?

WAKE UP MATTHEW!

Blacks do not need to taint the image of America, our government is already doing that. You don't need the likes of Snoop Dogg or Dr. Dre, or some hoodlums in crime statistics messing up the image of the United States, our image is already tainted.

Matthew you are a hateful individual and no words you say, whether you highlight them in bold or in some fancy color would change my mind about that fact.

I don't know about Matthew, but I'm less concerned about image of the US than staying alive.

For that reason I'm armed to the teeth.

WAKE UP MATTHEW!

I don't know about Matthew, but I'm less concerned about image of the US than staying alive.

And so am I.

WAKE UP MATTHEW!

And so am I.

then I'll take the high ground with the sun to my back :D

Forum List

Back