Rachel Corrie death trial, day 1

Suicide bombers are among the most abhorrent, however.

As are those who target schools and children.

Hey, those are Muslims too.

And you've never stomped me, Shogun. That's just your mental illness talking to you again.

How is it that someone who carries a bomb to its destination is morally inferior to a coward who drops one out of an airplane.

please continue. All you are doing is conveying how much you have in common with blond haired germans from the 40s. The quickest way to unravel the grip israel has on the west is to let you people show the world that you really are no different than any other racist ethnicity hellbent on killing off unwanteds.

muchas gracias!

i find it amusing that you pretend to not know what dark humor is and relate each joke as a sign of racism...

I find it amusing that you only appeal to the excuse of dark humor as long as it's not a jew spilling their blood... I can't say that such selective standard is all that shocking.

actually, i found the confetti remark pretty funny, so i guess my standard isn't that selective after all...

i find it amusing that you pretend to not know what dark humor is and relate each joke as a sign of racism...

I find it amusing that you only appeal to the excuse of dark humor as long as it's not a jew spilling their blood... I can't say that such selective standard is all that shocking.

actually, i found the confetti remark pretty funny, so i guess my standard isn't that selective after all...

wait for the confetti joke when you have a fresh example of such to pull from. I'm betting your tune would change dramatically when there is a dead little jewish face to associate with the joke.

And you've never stomped me, Shogun. That's just your mental illness talking to you again.

How is it that someone who carries a bomb to its destination is morally inferior to a coward who drops one out of an airplane.

The one who carries it is intentionally killing kids. That's the PURPOSE.

that is not the purpose. that is COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

Has Israel Gone Too Far Again? Is It Okay to Bomb Apartment Buildings and Kill Children to Assassinate Hamas Leader?

Could anyone (even increasingly blind and nutty Alan Deshowitz) argue that, chasing even a convicted murderer, the police would have the lawful right to bomb a four story apartment building full of innocent people including scores of children? Go ahead, try to defend that in any court in the Western world. It's not defensible--morally or legally. It's not a proportionate form of self defense.

Faithful Progressive: Has Israel Gone Too Far Again? Is It Okay to Bomb Apartment Buildings and Kill Children to Assassinate Hamas Leader?

one-shot-two-kills.jpg

:rolleyes:

one-shot-two-kills.jpg

Isn't that the one IDF soldiers like to sport?

Here are some more ... How can a people go from being (the main, not the only) victims of a holocaust to supporting a regime that is perpetrating an ethnic cleansing of its own? The mind boggles, while the world stands by and watches. And one girl decided to actually do something about it (Rachel) and now Israel's die-hard supporters piss and shit all over her memory. I'm disgusted.

kill-tshirt.jpg

Last edited:
Winston,

Do yourself a favor, toss the Shogie on ignore. If anything for sanity reasons!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xso_wxHSrAc]YouTube - Family of Rachel Corrie Heads to Israel for Wrongful Death Suit Against Israeli Govt 1 of 6[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3bb1NeFNo8&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Zi5vUONT8&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbIuZqALiU&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lovCngGXYdk&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPFboXtYj-U&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I realized I stated some heartless things about Rachael Corrie. My motivation was to piss off P F, Shogun and Kalam. If I ever met the Corrie family in real life I would never show the same disrespect I have exhibited in this thread. Losing their daughter, even in a cause that I might personally disagree with, has to be the hardest thing a parent could go through. I feel their pain, even though I don't support their cause.

The reason I post this, is some one here threatened my daughter by name (something I would never reveal). Losing one's daughter would be hard for anyone.

Threaten me if you want. Hell I am a rude and crude bastard, but leave children out it!

wait for the confetti joke when you have a fresh example of such to pull from. I'm betting your tune would change dramatically when there is a dead little jewish face to associate with the joke.

First of all, unless you grew up in bethlehem, i'll assume i have more experience with watchinh people blow up to smithereens around him. and you know what, the jokes usually weren't much behind.

and unless corrie's death was close to 7 years ago. how the hell does that count as "fresh"????

The reason I post this, is some one here threatened my daughter by name (something I would never reveal). Losing one's daughter would be hard for anyone.

Threaten me if you want. Hell I am a rude and crude bastard, but leave children out it!

I don't think that we should be threatening anyone...neither families nor posters.

Nothing good comes of it.

Argue, don't threaten.

I realized I stated some heartless things about Rachael Corrie. My motivation was to piss off P F, Shogun and Kalam. If I ever met the Corrie family in real life I would never show the same disrespect I have exhibited in this thread. Losing their daughter, even in a cause that I might personally disagree with, has to be the hardest thing a parent could go through. I feel their pain, even though I don't support their cause.

Do you know, I can feel that post came from you heart, please stay and contribute to this forum

one-shot-two-kills.jpg

Isn't that the one IDF soldiers like to sport?

Here are some more ... How can a people go from being (the main, not the only) victims of a holocaust to supporting a regime that is perpetrating an ethnic cleansing of its own? The mind boggles, while the world stands by and watches. And one girl decided to actually do something about it (Rachel) and now Israel's die-hard supporters piss and shit all over her memory. I'm disgusted.

kill-tshirt.jpg

Wow, so you've found a couple of IDF fuckups that have a horrid sense of humor. great. but from there to the "ethnic clensing" BS there's a long road. and as hard as you may try to portray corrie as some kind of harmless peace activist, it would still be a lie. she was nothing but harmless, burned both US and israeli flags (which in itself maybe legal, but shows what she really thought of jews), and was part of a terrorist supporting organization mascarading as a solidarityt oraganization.

Forum List

Back