Rachel Corrie death trial, day 1

Right there with pancake! :lol:
You dis-respect a person who died fighting for equal rights, her name was Rachel

The idealistic, immature twit called Rachel died because of her own stupidity while PROTECTING terrorists, murderers and really really REALLY BAD people.

She went someplace in the world where she had NO BUSINESS stepping toe in. This was NOT her "battle", it was something she chose. SHE gambled with her life--and she lost.

Her parents (such as you could call them that), cannot now call foul!

Their daughter's death is of her own making.

Anyone with an ounce of sense knows you don't stand in front of and challenge a running bulldozer while standing on a stack of rubble.

What a bunch of fucking Darwin losers Rachel Corrie and her family are!

thanks G, duly noted...:eusa_whistle:

Winston,

Do yourself a favor, toss the Shogie on ignore. If anything for sanity reasons!

I find it amusing that you only appeal to the excuse of dark humor as long as it's not a jew spilling their blood... I can't say that such selective standard is all that shocking.

actually, i found the confetti remark pretty funny, so i guess my standard isn't that selective after all...

You dis-respect a person who died fighting for equal rights, her name was Rachel

The idealistic, immature twit called Rachel died because of her own stupidity while PROTECTING terrorists, murderers and really really REALLY BAD people.

She went someplace in the world where she had NO BUSINESS stepping toe in. This was NOT her "battle", it was something she chose. SHE gambled with her life--and she lost.

Anyone with an ounce of sense knows you don't stand in front of and challenge a running bulldozer while standing on a stack of rubble.

As always, JenyEliza is constipated when it comes to compassion.

Well Rachel did trip and fall under the dozer.
And Rachel was an idiot for floundering around on rubble while a bulldozer was running nearby.

And Rachel was an idiot for floundering around on rubble while a bulldozer was running nearby.

Was this guy an idiot?

6a00e54edac0198833011570b1f43b970b-800wi

Or are Chinese tank drivers a little more careful than Israeli bulldozer drivers?

Sad. She was a misguided peacenik that didn't understand that climbing on a moving bulldozer meant almost certain death.

Winston,

Do yourself a favor, toss the Shogie on ignore. If anything for sanity reasons!

I find it amusing that you only appeal to the excuse of dark humor as long as it's not a jew spilling their blood... I can't say that such selective standard is all that shocking.

actually, i found the confetti remark pretty funny, so i guess my standard isn't that selective after all...

yea! put me behind your electronic apartheid wall like ghook the PUSSY!

:rofl:

I realized I stated some heartless things about Rachael Corrie. My motivation was to piss off P F, Shogun and Kalam. If I ever met the Corrie family in real life I would never show the same disrespect I have exhibited in this thread. Losing their daughter, even in a cause that I might personally disagree with, has to be the hardest thing a parent could go through. I feel their pain, even though I don't support their cause.

The reason I post this, is some one here threatened my daughter by name (something I would never reveal). Losing one's daughter would be hard for anyone.

Threaten me if you want. Hell I am a rude and crude bastard, but leave children out it!

oh shut the fuck up, bitch. YOU are the FIRST person to bring up the families of other forum members.

wait for the confetti joke when you have a fresh example of such to pull from. I'm betting your tune would change dramatically when there is a dead little jewish face to associate with the joke.

First of all, unless you grew up in bethlehem, i'll assume i have more experience with watchinh people blow up to smithereens around him. and you know what, the jokes usually weren't much behind.

and unless corrie's death was close to 7 years ago. how the hell does that count as "fresh"????

....says the callous jew taking a free pot shot at making jokes about dead goyim. Like i said, jew, wait for another bomb to blow up some little heeb kids AND THEN we'll talk about how quickly the jokes start flowing. Until then, go ahead and get your jewish hardon for dead goyim chicks on. One SHOT, Two KILLS, right?

:rolleyes:

Isn't that the one IDF soldiers like to sport?

Here are some more ... How can a people go from being (the main, not the only) victims of a holocaust to supporting a regime that is perpetrating an ethnic cleansing of its own? The mind boggles, while the world stands by and watches. And one girl decided to actually do something about it (Rachel) and now Israel's die-hard supporters piss and shit all over her memory. I'm disgusted.

kill-tshirt.jpg

Wow, so you've found a couple of IDF fuckups that have a horrid sense of humor. great. but from there to the "ethnic clensing" BS there's a long road. and as hard as you may try to portray corrie as some kind of harmless peace activist, it would still be a lie. she was nothing but harmless, burned both US and israeli flags (which in itself maybe legal, but shows what she really thought of jews), and was part of a terrorist supporting organization mascarading as a solidarityt oraganization.

funny how it's ALWAYS a matter of differences to you when it comes to comparing your shit to the shit of non-jews, eh? We can literally SHOW YOU pics of ethnic cleansing t shirts and your rebuttal amounts to, "well, it's just a few fuckups"...

... despite how popular those shirts were in israel after cast lead, you stupid motherfucker.

Dead babies, mothers weeping on their children's graves, a gun aimed at a child and bombed-out mosques - these are a few examples of the images Israel Defense Forces soldiers design these days to print on shirts they order to mark the end of training, or of field duty. The slogans accompanying the drawings are not exactly anemic either: A T-shirt for infantry snipers bears the inscription "Better use Durex," next to a picture of a dead Palestinian baby, with his weeping mother and a teddy bear beside him. A sharpshooter's T-shirt from the Givati Brigade's Shaked battalion shows a pregnant Palestinian woman with a bull's-eye superimposed on her belly, with the slogan, in English, "1 shot, 2 kills." A "graduation" shirt for those who have completed another snipers course depicts a Palestinian baby, who grows into a combative boy and then an armed adult, with the inscription, "No matter how it begins, we'll put an end to it."

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009 - Haaretz - Israel News

i know I know... you are CHOSEN so you get a free pass. *yawn*

yet, we all know how YOU would react to a single shirt worn by anyone depicting a cockroach jew feeding off of the culture at large, don't we.

:thup:

I wish the same sentiment upon you and yours, ****.

Was this guy an idiot?

Or are Chinese tank drivers a little more careful than Israeli bulldozer drivers?

I already tried that one, dude. da joos are CLEARLY above all that noise. Just ask one or their salvation yearning christian sidekicks.

Was this guy an idiot?

That guy meant to be there.

I don't believe Rachel meant to end up squished.

:lol:

yea, baba.... Corey and THAT GUY sure didn't purposefully hope to avert heavy machinery by thinking that the drivers had the spark of concern for humanity!

the stupid shit you say cracks me up almost as much as your laughable take on christianity does.

ps, kinda sad that the Chinese tank stopped while the jewish dozer didn't, eh?

Forum List

Back