Rachel Corrie Murdered 15 years ago today

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

She was a peace activist killed by Israelis during a non-violent protest.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

That's just nonsense, Esme.. The Pals got their propaganda gold.

Greg

I do not support the politics of Rachel Corrie, I also do not support running peoples over with bulldozers and anyone who does support running peoples over with bulldozers is not a good Christian. Was this Rachel Corrie a direct threat or was she just a typical misguided SJW, it would have been very easy to just have arrested her for trespassing or whatever instead of running her over with a bulldozer, she could have been arrested and then deported back to America.

The driver of the bulldozer didn't see her run out in front of him.

Greg

Bitch corrie did not actually run out in front of the bulldozer-----she danced in its path -----wiggling her fat ass and THEN moved aside and laid her stinking behind in the soil. as the bulldozer SLOWLY moved forward. The very heavy wheels of the bulldozer displaced the dirt on which the dirty bitch had lain her ass and it (the filthy ass) was displaced to directly
in front of the large vehicle. She survived but somehow died
under muzzie medical care. Her companions scrambled to
a COVER-UP and even resorted to presenting various "other" photos------to make the whole thing SEEM like it was
purposeful------their muzzie filth was untangled. The parents of the filthy bitch----did the now popular muzzie thing---they sued and a play was concocted to glorify the bitch

So she was probably murdered by the Pals for her propaganda value..........no surprise at all there. Who did the autopsy? Hamas Medical??? lmao

Greg

St Pancake .. before and after her martyrdom.

rachel-corrie-flag-01.jpg

1-a-corrie.jpg

Oh, that Darwin Award winner.

So she laid down in front of a bulldozer in order to protect a building, in a strident dispute where she was barely informed, and she was accidentally run over. What an idiot. As are the people who refer to this as a "murder."

Not every death is a tragedy.

Sorry. Was that insensitive?

So she laid down in front of a bulldozer in order to protect a building, in a strident dispute where she was barely informed, and she was accidentally run over. What an idiot. As are the people who refer to this as a "murder."

a little.... that which is a REAL tragedy is the fact that there are people so utterly DISGUSTING that to push their own agendas of bigotry and hatred they virtually JUMP to scream
MURDER when one of their own infant murderers dies in the
commission of their FAVE crimes. The same animals who
adore the baby murderers

a little.... that which is a REAL tragedy is the fact that there are people so utterly DISGUSTING that to push their own agendas of bigotry and hatred they virtually JUMP to scream
adore the baby murderers

Are you talking about the pro-abortion crowd?

adore the baby murderers

Are you talking about the pro-abortion crowd?

no

Nope, just the typical rationalizations we hear from Zionist supporters. No matter how many awful things they do, it gets justified.

adore the baby murderers

Fetuses aren't babies. And when you anti-choice nuts stop trying to yank food out of the mouths of hungry kids, I'll take you all seriously on the other stuff.

Joe---how do you feel about the fact that two young Israeli
boys were car-rammed to death yesterday for the glory of
allah?

allah?

The same way I always feel.

If they stayed in Europe where they belong, they wouldn't have been.

Or they'd be car rammed by Christians for the glory of Jesus. Because the Jews seem to piss people off no matter where they go.

allah?

The same way I always feel.

If they stayed in Europe where they belong, they wouldn't have been.

Or they'd be car rammed by Christians for the glory of Jesus. Because the Jews seem to piss people off no matter where they go.

Joe sweetie. You are very boring and dull. You repeat the
same old worn out and silly canards over and over and over
and over................

Joe sweetie. You are very boring and dull. You repeat the
same old worn out and silly canards over and over and over
and over................

Well, as long as people are going to try to pretend what the Zionshits are doing over there is okay, I'll keep pointing it out.

what are the zio-shits doing over there and when did they start doing "it" ?

what are the zio-shits doing over there and when did they start doing "it" ?

1948, when they got thrown out of Europe. Stealing other people's land and then wondering why they are trying to kill them.

try again----the current ZIO-SHIT is one of many historic such projects.
THIS one----began at the beginning of the 1800s.
The project consisted of purchasing land from the Turks with
the objective of creating a refuge for jews from shit like you
and from muslim oppressors. Hebron was purchased EARLY in the 1800s as were many of today's major cities
Rishon L'Tzion-----was a city on purchased land way back in
1882. Today's Hebrew University was established as such
in 1908. The FACT is that Israel as a state with hospitals,
schools, and governing bodies existed long before your hero---adolf, was born. East Jerusalem was stolen from
its long term jewish residents in 1947 by STARVATION SIEGE---(one of your fave methods of murdering children)
by arab muslims. Of the land which is now Israel-----virtually
none of it was owned by arab muslims or shit like you.
Church owned land REMAINS church owned land. You have swallowed lots of propaganda

EarthChangers, 2/11/18, Segment 1: Guerrilla Shakespeare Theatre: My Name Is Rachel Corrie

Play in Jaffa: My name is Rachel Corrie created by Alan Rickman

I thank the OP for reminding me of who Ms. Corrie was.

I immediately thought of the Tiananmen Square massacre in Beijing when a young man sat down in front of an oncoming tank. The tank stopped. He was taken away and never heard of again. It was also the start of a crackdown on political freedom that has just culminated in a move to let President Xi become another Chairman Mao.

I also thought of that English lady who in the early years of the 20th century ran in front of some race horses in order to protest the ban on women voting in British elections. The horse killed her.

I also thought of those activists during the Civil Rights movement here in the States. Some of them were murdered.

As a middle-of-the-roader, I feel:

1. Ms. Corrie was a very dedicated activist. Many people (including me) admire her courage (just as I admire the courage of the young man who sat down in front of the tank, the lady who ran in front of the horses, and the people who died while fighting for Civil Rights. I am too cowardly to put myself in harm's way for any political cause. If I happen to come upon a political demonstration, I immediately leave the scene).

2. She knew the risk that she was taking.

3. The Israeli bulldozer should have stopped.

4. The Israelis are NOT perfect, but they have more concern for human rights than most other countries in the world. (Just ask women, political dissidents, gays, etc. in any Arab country!)

Forum List

Back