Rachel Corrie Murdered 15 years ago today

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

She was a peace activist killed by Israelis during a non-violent protest.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

That's just nonsense, Esme.. The Pals got their propaganda gold.

Greg

I do not support the politics of Rachel Corrie, I also do not support running peoples over with bulldozers and anyone who does support running peoples over with bulldozers is not a good Christian. Was this Rachel Corrie a direct threat or was she just a typical misguided SJW, it would have been very easy to just have arrested her for trespassing or whatever instead of running her over with a bulldozer, she could have been arrested and then deported back to America.

The driver of the bulldozer didn't see her run out in front of him.

Greg
In Tinnamon Square, during the protests, a student stood in front of a tank. The tank didn't run him down. Even the Chinese are better than the Israelis.

the Tank driver could SEE the student. You are shit. why are you busy posting----shouldn't you be praying to SAINT
DALAL MUGHRABI----who managed to murder 37 innocent
JOOOOS (well--ok in your depraved mind even the 12 children were GUILTY OF BEING JOOOOOS and the \
murder provides you with wet dreams and ORGASMS)
be happy Your allah---chunk of dog shit in the sky,, is
PLEASED

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

Greg

I do not support the politics of Rachel Corrie, I also do not support running peoples over with bulldozers and anyone who does support running peoples over with bulldozers is not a good Christian. Was this Rachel Corrie a direct threat or was she just a typical misguided SJW, it would have been very easy to just have arrested her for trespassing or whatever instead of running her over with a bulldozer, she could have been arrested and then deported back to America.

Greg

I disagree with Rachel Corrie's misguided politics, but as a Christian I pray for her Soul and for her Salvation. I do not rejoice like some in this thread at the thought someone was run over by a bulldozer which is a horrific situation on all levels.

I am not happy with her death either....but it lying about how she died to smear the Israelis is just as bad.......considering her actions were meant to protect terrorists who murder innocent men, women and children.

Well, I'm not a Christian, and I'm certain if she hadn't died doing something retarded and stupid she likely would have gone on to help murder many others, if not murder some herself, so I'm very happy she made herself a Saint Pancake in this incident of showing her love for mass murderers and gangsters. Too bad more of them don't die under such stupid self-inflicted idiocies.

Yup, and you wonder why most of the world hates the Zionists
The same world that loves necklacing Mandela?

Was gonna post pictures of what your world supported, but I'd get banned for truth

Did Mandela necklace anyone? I guess some of his followers did.

The funny thing about Mandela was they all said he was going to do horrible things to White people if he took power... but, um. He didn't.

Rachel Corrie wasn't murdered. She committed suicide by laying down in front of construction equipment and refusing to move.

You don't run people over because they are protesting.

Not if you are civilized, anyway. But the Zionists aren't civilized.

People who are killed by terrorists mowing them down aren’t usually deliberately standing in the way of the terrorists vehicles, nor are they usually in a war zone. Nor have they usually been repeatedly warned to get out the path of the vehicles. Quite the opposite.

But why was Gaza a war zone? Because at the time, the Zionist Entity was occupying it.

At the time she was killed, the Zionists were bulldozing the homes of Palestinians to intimidate them. They had no military value, this was simply a case of making examples out of people.

Rachel Corrie was an American who saw what our government supports over there and protested it.

the Tank driver could SEE the student. You are shit. why are you busy posting----shouldn't you be praying to SAINT
DALAL MUGHRABI----who managed to murder 37 innocent
JOOOOS (well--ok in your depraved mind even the 12 children were GUILTY OF BEING JOOOOOS and the \
murder provides you with wet dreams and ORGASMS)
be happy Your allah---chunk of dog shit in the sky,, is
PLEASED

Wow, Crazy Rosie, you left out the part about how the Zionists killed their own people in that incident.

According to the Israeli police, Assaf Hefetz, then head of the Israeli Police counter-terrorism unit, arrived at the scene before his unit, and stormed the bus, killing two militants. Hefetz sustained a shoulder injury during the battle, and was later awarded the Israeli Police Medal of Courage.[17][18]

The battle reached its climax when the bus exploded and burst into flames. The explosion may have been set off by a burning fuel tank, or by grenades. The Palestinians claimed that the Israelis destroyed the bus with fire from helicopter gunships.[19][20]

A total of 38 civilians were killed in the attack, including 13 children. 71 others were wounded.[21] Of the 11 perpetrators, 9 were killed.[16] The two surviving perpetrators, Khaled Abu Asba and Hussein Fayyad, survived and were arrested. Both men spent seven years in prison, and were released in a 1985 prisoner exchange.[11][22]

Coastal Road massacre - Wikipedia

You don't run people over because they are protesting.

Not if you are civilized, anyway. But the Zionists aren't civilized.

This has nothing to do with religion in my mind. It's basic common sense. 175 lb woman vs. Multi-ton construction vehicle.

You don't win battles (philosophical OR militant) by dying for your cause. You win by making the other guy die for their cause. This twit not only killed herself, she didn't actually change anything in doing so.

This has nothing to do with religion in my mind. It's basic common sense. 175 lb woman vs. Multi-ton construction vehicle.

You don't win battles (philosophical OR militant) by dying for your cause. You win by making the other guy die for their cause. This twit not only killed herself, she didn't actually change anything in doing so.

I think she did a pretty good job of exposing the Zionist scum for what it is.

Greg

Greg
In Tinnamon Square, during the protests, a student stood in front of a tank. The tank didn't run him down. Even the Chinese are better than the Israelis.

I bet you think he's still alive...

Greg

Greg

Wrong; they killed him. Friend of mine was at the Uni. As the military moved in they murdered people on their balconies. You don't seem to be particularly aware.

Greg

If someone desires to run onto a freeway because they don’t like carbon that’s pretty difficult to stop. Same with Islamos protesting. Arrest them you’re damned, they run out in front of a bulldozer you’re damned.

Well, the Zionists could go back to Europe where they came from. That would solve the problem.

So why not provide them with your own personal example, and go back to Europe yourself?

Greg

Greg

Wrong; they killed him. Friend of mine was at the Uni. As the military moved in they murdered people on their balconies. You don't seem to be particularly aware.

Greg

Also a lot of them were rounded up and used by the state to harvest their organs; the sort of gruesome govt. actions the Esmeraldas of the left are very supportive of and look the other way on.

Greg

Greg

I bet you think he's still alive...
We don't know what happened to him. What we do know is the tanks didn't run over him. The Israeli bulldozer did run over Ms Corrie. Intentionally.

Greg

Greg
Palestinians are a bunch of terrorists who happened to be squatters

If someone desires to run onto a freeway because they don’t like carbon that’s pretty difficult to stop. Same with Islamos protesting. Arrest them you’re damned, they run out in front of a bulldozer you’re damned.

Well, the Zionists could go back to Europe where they came from. That would solve the problem.
The Palestinians could go back to Arabia where they belong...

I think she did a pretty good job of exposing the Zionist scum for what it is.
:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back