Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

'Left-wing television commentators must be made to respect ... the law'

Oh well, maybe it'll help her ratings, which are currently in the tank.

While anyone in America can sue anyone else for almost anything, I don't see a case here. It's weak on both facts and precedent. Although Maddow may have deleted portions of the quote, she did not willfully or intentionally alter publicized statements.
MSNBC, FOX, World News Daily, DailyKos and especially AmericanThinker (who has in fact willfully misrepresented facts) would all be out of business if this case had a snowballs chance in hell.

Like you said, it may increase the ratings of Maddow though.

You dont think claiming the guy called for the deaths of homosexuals when he said no such thing might be defamatory? Or that this was done in reckless disregard of the truth?

must be that whole hating smart women thing that the rightwingnuts do so well.

Nah..

Look at it this way, Jillian: You're as stupid as a pile of bricks, and plenty of people hate you...

Speaking of hating women, no one comes close to you fascists on that front...

large.jpeg

must be that whole hating smart women thing that the rightwingnuts do so well.

Nah..

Look at it this way, Jillian: You're as stupid as a pile of bricks, and plenty of people hate you...

Speaking of hating women, no one comes close to you fascists on that front...

large.jpeg

I dont hate Jillian. I feel sorry for her, having to pretend to be something she isn't. She's pathetic more than anything else.

What a shitbag Maddow is. Accusing this guy of condoning executions?

She is such a political hack she doesn't care if other people suffer from her slanderous lies and defamation. As long as she gets to portray Republicans as evil and the Democrats as saviors of society.

This is the same idiot that does those "lean forward" propaganda commercials on the Hoover dam. Of which she is too stupid to realize was started by a Republican and the labor force didn't use one union worker.

She is such a political hack she doesn't care if other people suffer from her slanderous lies and defamation. As long as she gets to portray Republicans as evil and the Democrats as saviors of society.

This is the same idiot that does those "lean forward" propaganda commercials on the Hoover dam. Of which she is too stupid to realize was started by a Republican and the labor force didn't use one union worker.

Yet she like Soros? But is still "mad" at her parent for not giving her a dick.
She's fucking Nuts!

Blues

Yet she like Soros? But is still "mad" at her parent for not giving her a dick.
She's fucking Nuts!

Blues

You guys who think that the world revolves around your penis's just crack me up. :lol::lol::lol:

While anyone in America can sue anyone else for almost anything, I don't see a case here. It's weak on both facts and precedent. Although Maddow may have deleted portions of the quote, she did not willfully or intentionally alter publicized statements.
MSNBC, FOX, World News Daily, DailyKos and especially AmericanThinker (who has in fact willfully misrepresented facts) would all be out of business if this case had a snowballs chance in hell.

Like you said, it may increase the ratings of Maddow though.

You dont think claiming the guy called for the deaths of homosexuals when he said no such thing might be defamatory? Or that this was done in reckless disregard of the truth?

The law is tricky that way. That's why it's extremely difficult to win defam, libel and slander cases. It's doesn't matter I think. It's a matter of legal precedent and more importantly what a judge thinks. I mean, I saw an episode of Glenn Beck where he stated definitely, that Obama is conspiring to enslave all of mankind within the next few months (I figured he'd wait at least another year as that would definitely hurt his chances for reelection). I would consider that defamation. But for him to sue would be as frivolous as this case is. It's publicity and it will help both sides - at the cost of taxpayer dollars of course....

Last edited:
I just looked at the op and this guy has NO chance of winning a case like this.

i hope the lawyers take this fools money at a very high rate.

The lawyers need to be sanctioned by the court for bringing a case
they know is nothing but harassment. Wonder if there's a counter-suit?

Forum List

Back